Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
1-Month Subscriberpennnywise954434: @santamarialaw no you a troll who think it's funny to make fun of a guy with disability now who is racist I wonder

Everybody say hi to Sidella's newest name.

[2020-03-11 17:40:06 UTC] pennnywise954434: if I'm gonna die from Corona before I die I wans have hot sex
[2020-03-11 17:40:53 UTC] pennnywise954434: @hermione6900 hi
[2020-03-11 17:41:52 UTC] pennnywise954434: @darksydephil I have a toilet that squirt water into my ass
The fact that sidella is typing all of this, unironically, is truly the best part of his chat messages.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid to ask but is there any of DSP's fans who are more.....exceptional than sidella?
I don't think I've ever seen anyone else in his chat that's also MR, but the dudes who have given Phil thousands of dollars over the years are a whole different version of exceptional.

Does Sidella collect a check from the government because hes too exceptional to work?
Rich family probably doesn't qualify, or is too proud to put their wheelchair on welfare. He's mentally about 14 years old, with the body of an 70 year old. He probably just gets a hefty allowance each month.
They obviously have the money to keep liver boy alive, and if anything were to happen to him, it would be self inflicted.

I think his Dad is in medicine or something equally lucrative.

• Disagree
Reactions: King DDT

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Rich family probably doesn't qualify, or is too proud to put their wheelchair on welfare. He's mentally about 14 years old, with the body of an 70 year old. He probably just gets a hefty allowance each month.
They obviously have the money to keep liver boy alive, and if anything were to happen to him, it would be self inflicted.

I think his Dad is in medicine or something equally lucrative.
whoever looks after him probably gets a subsidy

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None