Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

Lilly Philly Burnelli

"Humana humana humana…WWE Champions?"
kiwifarms.net
If the mods personally banned him this could potentially cause a revolt against Phil. Phil has always taken up for Sidella despite his disgusting comments about calling black people apes and saying Tevin has AIDS. The dude doesn't deserve to return but he brings this all upon himself.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 5.39.07 PM.png

Frogga

🐸
kiwifarms.net
With Twitch’s new shadow ban system in place, is this the last we’ll see of sidella? He might make another account to bypass his ban as usual, but no one will see his messages.

BabygotACKACKACK

I told you, to buy, the figure!
kiwifarms.net
If the mods personally banned him this could potentially cause a revolt against Phil. Phil has always taken up for Sidella despite his disgusting comments about calling black people apes and saying Tevin has AIDS. The dude doesn't deserve to return but he brings this all upon himself.

View attachment 1221326
All I have is wheelchair thoughts

Attachments

• A682D672-742C-4DCB-8FF4-7719B3EECF57.jpeg
    A682D672-742C-4DCB-8FF4-7719B3EECF57.jpeg
    817 KB · Views: 295

Lover_of_Horses

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Anony a mod? Why didn't he just ban Sidella himself?
Thatanonymouse has supposedly "stepped down" as a mod without giving up the moderator status. They've stated several times in chat that they are "retired". Is that actually the case? I've no idea. However, I do know Thatanonymouse has seen speaking like a detractor from time to time.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Thatanonymouse has supposedly "stepped down" as a mod without giving up the moderator status. They've stated several times in chat that they are "retired". Is that actually the case? I've no idea. However, I do know Thatanonymouse has seen speaking like a detractor from time to time.

Out of curiousity I loaded up his Twitch logs for April, went a random way down and this was the first actual sentence I read:

[2020-04-03 21:33:24 UTC] thatanonymouse: @midstancedsp she could get in a car accident and be paralyzed from the neck down and simps will still pay her bills

Too much irony for one night so I closed the tab.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2m7KG6S.png

Rest in peace brave Alex.

Weird how he became perma the minute he stopped giving Phil money!

He still cheered every now and then. I think the mods finally got tired of him saying shit without getting moderated because he was protected by Phil. Kinda hard to time/ban other people and not get called on it when Sidella's around just saying outright racist shit and other things that could, in theory, get Phil in trouble too (the whole "I hope corona kills people" stuff).

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
he is always making fun of Phil, mocking him and stuff but these days all his mods do. Infinite and Eternal openly call him an idiot, Madara said he was a dumb hopeless case just yesterday. But Anonymouse was going to spend time with his boyfriend, but they have broken up apparently. Hence why he is back in chat on the daily.

The "i'm retired thing" is just a meme but he bans people frequently still.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Madara said he was a dumb hopeless case just yesterday.

Some of these logs are illuminating.

[2020-04-09 02:20:51 UTC] madara_is_god_: @darksydephil the oden is great
[2020-04-09 02:22:29 UTC] madara_is_god_: @darksydephil the oden is a great gun would recommend updating it in between matches
[2020-04-09 02:22:57 UTC] madara_is_god_: darksydephil the oden is a great gun would recommend updating it in between matches
[2020-04-09 02:24:32 UTC] madara_is_god_: @darksydephil I would recommend making a loadout they are the best course of action once you get enough money in game
[2020-04-09 02:25:48 UTC] madara_is_god_: darksydephil I would recommend making a loadout they are the best course of action once you get enough money in game
[2020-04-09 02:27:21 UTC] madara_is_god_: @darksydephil I would recommend making a loadout they are the best course of action because you add the attachments you like too your favorite gun and get perks once you get enough money in game
[2020-04-09 02:28:23 UTC] madara_is_god_: @darksydephil oden is the best assault rifle imo
[2020-04-09 02:45:17 UTC] madara_is_god_: @darksydephil I would recommend making a loadout they are the best course of action because you add the attachments you like too your favorite gun and get perks once you get enough money in game. Plus makes the game easier

One of DSP's mods spends 25 minutes repeating himself, trying to give him advice on how to do better in the game. Not a cent attached, goes completely ignored.

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
I like how Phil said Sidella is autistic.

Let's google Coach Syndrome...

COACH syndrome is a condition that mainly affects the brain and liver. Most individuals with COACH syndrome have mental retardati0n, liver problems (fibrosis), and difficulty with movement ( ataxia ). Some may also have an abnormality of the eye (called a coloboma) or abnormal eye movements

Sidella isn't autistic. He's full blown retardėd