Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he was just a normal Twitch fan? Good to know that Phil is running the one guy who honestly looked up to him out of town.

Well, Sidella had a bad habit of saying overtly racist shit (calling Tevin, and then black people in general, North American apes) as well as occasionally making both suicidal threats and threats against other specific chatters. All of that could actually get Phil in trouble and is generally off-putting to other potential fans (yeah, I know, Phil is too).

Abe Vigoda

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, Sidella had a bad habit of saying overtly racist shit (calling Tevin, and then black people in general, North American apes) as well as occasionally making both suicidal threats and threats against other specific chatters. All of that could actually get Phil in trouble and is generally off-putting to other potential fans (yeah, I know, Phil is too).
Oh yeah, I totally understand why he has his own thread, but if I was Phil I'd be clutching to the three actual fans I had with everything I had, not dismissing then and insulting their disabilities.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
For context about his 'north american apes' comment, he later explained that he wasn't being racist, he was insulting him with a reference to the simpsons (rv camping episode, season 1) where homer is described as such

Which makes him even more retarded because there was no context clues for anyone except himself. So maybe not racist, but more unaware than anyone ever thought?

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
For context about his 'north american apes' comment, he later explained that he wasn't being racist, he was insulting him with a reference to the simpsons (rv camping episode, season 1) where homer is described as such

Which makes him even more exceptional because there was no context clues for anyone except himself. So maybe not racist, but more unaware than anyone ever thought?
Fair enough, but how does he explain his "Tevin is a hairy monkey" message?

Forbidden Math

$150 x 2 streams x 6 days = $1800/week
kiwifarms.net

Which makes him even more exceptional because there was no context clues for anyone except himself. So maybe not racist, but more unaware than anyone ever thought?
Sounds like a retcon to me, gee, I wonder where Sidella would have learned to lie about why he said things in the past?

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net

This might be giving him too much...well, not credit, but I guess the benefit of the doubt. Whatever the appropriate phrase is, I think Sidella is too stupid to actually be racist. I think he's just regurgitating insults, where he knows what he's saying is bad, but gun to his head, he probably couldn't tell you why they were bad. Or at least not accurately, he'll just give some generic answer on to what he thinks it means, which is far from the truth.

I'd compare it to the videos where Chris-chan watches SNL or some other video people say is funny. He'll laugh along with the audience or whatever, but he doesn't actually understand the jokes. But, even if he's too exceptional to understand racism, he's at least aware enough what he's saying is bad/insulting, which is why I don't really have any sympathy for him.

What's kinda funny is, I think he might not actually know why Phil hates Tevin. I think he grasps just enough to know Phil has declared Tevin the enemy, so he latched onto that name for his weird rants.

hundredthousand

kiwifarms.net
I chatted a bit with LSP in his stream yesterday. He wants to do the talk this weekend, and it won't be live.

I think that's a good idea not to go live with Vincent. You have to handle things more delicately when dealing with somebody who has actual disabilities. Apparently Lightsyde has experience with special needs people so it shouldn't be a total shitshow.

WWE Champion

4 Star Hulkster
kiwifarms.net
I think that's a good idea not to go live with Vincent. You have to handle things more delicately when dealing with somebody who has actual disabilities. Apparently Lightsyde has experience with special needs people so it shouldn't be a total shitshow.

I have new info. Just to be clear, I am not LSP but somebody who follows and enjoys his stuff. If the real LSP wants to take over, I'm happy to go back into the background.
He told us on stream that he is talking to vincent for a week now and it is very interesting and he feels sorry for Vincent who was a real DSP fan, defended him all the time and then got publicly betrayed by him. Vincent wants him to record a talk between the two with facecams (so we will also see the man behind LSP), a bit like a Joe Rogan show online if I understood it correctly. LSP will lead the talk, but Vincent will be free to talk about anything, his life, dsp, whatever. I'm very interested in this and it sounds very respectful imho.

hector85

kiwifarms.net
I have new info. Just to be clear, I am not LSP but somebody who follows and enjoys his stuff. If the real LSP wants to take over, I'm happy to go back into the background.
He told us on stream that he is talking to vincent for a week now and it is very interesting and he feels sorry for Vincent who was a real DSP fan, defended him all the time and then got publicly betrayed by him. Vincent wants him to record a talk between the two with facecams (so we will also see the man behind LSP), a bit like a Joe Rogan show online if I understood it correctly. LSP will lead the talk, but Vincent will be free to talk about anything, his life, dsp, whatever. I'm very interested in this and it sounds very respectful imho.
I'd be interested in hearing from someone who broke free from the pignosis.

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
I'd be interested in hearing from someone who broke free from the pignosis.

I'd be more interested in someone that broke free and could string together sentences.

Sidella strikes me as the kind of guy who's testimony would be borderline inadmissible in court due to the severity of his condition. Not to be a downer on this operation, but I think it's borderline abusive to do such an interview, if not unproductive.

LSP: WHERE DID PHIL TOUCH YOU VINCENT?!
Sidella: i like da rocky balbora movvies;; my bears had the uhoh blood in them again this mrning ):

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
What kind of info can we get from this interview?

Q: why are you mad at Phil?
A: he said I am rėtarded and said I shit posted his chat with racist messages

Q: are you actually rėtarded and did you post racist messages?
A: yes and yes

I agree we won't get any meaningful information from it, but I'm looking forward to the aftermath of the video being posted. You know both detractor and paypigs will be bringing it up in chat, and it'll put Phil in a difficult position. He'll naturally want to defend himself and dismiss Sidella, but that means making fun of an actual tard. Given Phil's usual way of defending himself is to demean and insult the other person's intelligence, I can't imagine he'll come out of it looking great.

In terms of content, I think it'll be funny, but apply the usual Phil disclaimer of don't expect this to be the end of him/cause his paypigs to suddenly open their eyes/for Twitch to step in due to bullying.

The only other possible "interesting" thing I could see happening is if Sidella ever contacted Phil privately and exchanged messages with him. I wouldn't expect anything juicy, but sometimes you get some hidden nuggets based on what Phil says in a conversation he doesn't think will be seen by the public.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree we won't get any meaningful information from it, but I'm looking forward to the aftermath of the video being posted. You know both detractor and paypigs will be bringing it up in chat, and it'll put Phil in a difficult position. He'll naturally want to defend himself and dismiss Sidella, but that means making fun of an actual tard. Given Phil's usual way of defending himself is to demean and insult the other person's intelligence, I can't imagine he'll come out of it looking great.

In terms of content, I think it'll be funny, but apply the usual Phil disclaimer of don't expect this to be the end of him/cause his paypigs to suddenly open their eyes/for Twitch to step in due to bullying.

The only other possible "interesting" thing I could see happening is if Sidella ever contacted Phil privately and exchanged messages with him. I wouldn't expect anything juicy, but sometimes you get some hidden nuggets based on what Phil says in a conversation he doesn't think will be seen by the public.

Prediction: He'll say something about detractors "taking advantage" of Sidella, even though LSP sounds like he's legitimately going to be doing this in a...caring manner.

Genie The Hedgehog

The Blackest of Mages
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll hope for Sidella to surprise us with something juicy. Could be fun no matter what but still.