Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Prince Lotor

The mentally disabled boy named his rabbit Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can think of that I would really be interested in is if there were ever any behind-the-scenes communications between Alex and Phil, and what it was. Otherwise it just seems so weird that Phil hosted Alex's streams when Phil has said for years that he can't do any collabs, have any sponsors because he thinks whomever he associates with will be "harassedd by mentally ill trolls".
Unless there was some heart-string tugging communications between them e.g. "Phil, I think you are great. I really like you and think you are doing good job. I want to be like you and started streaming. It would mean a lot to me if you check it out and tell me if it's good because I am a Zodiac Cancer so I don't hide my emotions", that means Phil knowingly sicced his haters on Alex for no apparent reason.

I guess any behind-the-scenes communication about anything they had, if any, would be interesting to try to figure out why Phil gives him special protective treatment. I don't think Alex is that interesting beyond what insight he can give on the anomalous way Phil treats him. Like, I mostly just want to hear Alex say, 'Yeah, Phil told me he's Autistc and kids used to make fun of him too.'

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can think of that I would really be interested in is if there were ever any behind-the-scenes communications between Alex and Phil, and what it was. Otherwise it just seems so weird that Phil hosted Alex's streams when Phil has said for years that he can't do any collabs, have any sponsors because he thinks whomever he associates with will be "harassedd by mentally ill trolls".
Unless there was some heart-string tugging communications between them e.g. "Phil, I think you are great. I really like you and think you are doing good job. I want to be like you and started streaming. It would mean a lot to me if you check it out and tell me if it's good because I am a Zodiac Cancer so I don't hide my emotions", that means Phil knowingly sicced his haters on Alex for no apparent reason.

I guess any behind-the-scenes communication about anything they had, if any, would be interesting to try to figure out why Phil gives him special protective treatment. I don't think Alex is that interesting beyond what insight he can give on the anomalous way Phil treats him. Like, I mostly just want to hear Alex say, 'Yeah, Phil told me he's Autistc and kids used to make fun of him too.'

modleak of some behind the scenes talk between Phil and Sidella:

Phil: dood you can't keep threatening to kill yourself and trolling and calling Tevin a nígger on stream it's not a good look

Sid: Phil old man! Simple misunderstanding. What I actually called that black chap was a 'North American Monkey' which is a reference to an early episode of The Simpsons. I see now that the subtlety is lost on most, due to my poor phrasing and timing. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Phil: Ah, my mistake, dear friend.

There you go, sorry for spoiling the goldmine of PMs between one person that can barely type and another hyper-paranoid that despises his viewers with a burning passion and barely communicates with his own mod team only when absolutely necessary

WolverineGuy22

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 12.41.15.png

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
No, someone contacted his parents a while ago and allegedly his dad said he would put a stop to Alex giving Phil all his money.

Boy would I love to see what would happen if everyone who gives him all of their money had a handler of some kind putting an end to that shit. Seriously, I'm really curious as to how Phil would react to all those lost tips. I mean, we can all easily see him throwing a fit and sweating like a pigroach, but maybe he's dumb enough to not recognize his situation right away?

Full Race Replay

or Full, for short
kiwifarms.net
Boy would I love to see what would happen if everyone who gives him all of their money had a handler of some kind putting an end to that shit. Seriously, I'm really curious as to how Phil would react to all those lost tips. I mean, we can all easily see him throwing a fit and sweating like a pigroach, but maybe he's dumb enough to not recognize his situation right away?
Would Phil give the money back? Assuming the parents wouldn't do a chargeback, but they messaged Phil, would he return it?

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
Sidella's mom and dad are pretty well off. However much money Sidella gave to Phil is only a drop in the bucket.

It's like if Little Jimmy spent all his allowance on bubble gum. You don't go to the store and ask for the money back, you just tell Little Jimmy to stop spending all his money on gum. But also Little Jimmy is like 30 years old, literally retarded, and dying of a liver disease.