Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

The Goutsketeer

kiwifarms.net
Sidella still has me blocked :(
1597803214346.png

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
I'm basically necroposting, but what happened to his interview? He seems to be active on Twitter and up for a chat, if I'm not mistaken.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's much value in interviewing former fans. There's really only so much you can ask them, with the main questions centering around why they liked Phil/what made them stop/did they ever think they were being scammed. The answers tend to all be the same and doesn't really lend itself to much more discussion.

The only potentially interesting interview at this point would be with the paypigs in the inner gout circle who do behind the scenes tribute to the gout god. Unfortunately, since those ones are the most loyal, they are the least likely to ever switch sides. At best, they see the light and pull a Leanna. I think even when they finally admit Phil is scamming, they still want to see us as "the enemy".

Even in those circumstances, I think we'd get minimal information. Phil has already spilled the beans on behind the scenes tips being a thing, at best we'd get a better view of the numbers and we'd find out if Phil is the one who approaches them, or if they always made the first move. Phil makes it pretty clear he doesn't think of these people as friends, so I can't imagine him confiding in them.

WhalefromtheRafters

kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's much value in interviewing former fans. There's really only so much you can ask them, with the main questions centering around why they liked Phil/what made them stop/did they ever think they were being scammed. The answers tend to all be the same and doesn't really lend itself to much more discussion.

The only potentially interesting interview at this point would be with the paypigs in the inner gout circle who do behind the scenes tribute to the gout god. Unfortunately, since those ones are the most loyal, they are the least likely to ever switch sides. At best, they see the light and pull a Leanna. I think even when they finally admit Phil is scamming, they still want to see us as "the enemy".

Even in those circumstances, I think we'd get minimal information. Phil has already spilled the beans on behind the scenes tips being a thing, at best we'd get a better view of the numbers and we'd find out if Phil is the one who approaches them, or if they always made the first move. Phil makes it pretty clear he doesn't think of these people as friends, so I can't imagine him confiding in them.
I've personally spoken to Vincent/Sidella. He is a super nice guy and actually a quite chatty person. Do I think an interview would be worth it? No.