Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
Here's ya proof.
View attachment 718538

Edit: Sidenote, since he retweeted this.
View attachment 718541
The utter delusion of people thinking that gym rats are actually mogging them.
Oh goodness a whole fifteen lb dumbbell? What a big lad!

Also this man’s clear insecurities are hilarious. No one’s trying to scare him, he’s just scared and feeling inadequate. Wish there was a thread on this guy too.

Also Alex can’t make up his mind...he said not having giant breasts is doing his head in so hard and it’s triggering his whatever, but then posts a creepy succubus lolita pic he wants to look like. Which is it, is your dlat chest making you sob with dysphoria or do you long to become an underage sex demon??

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, both people in that exchange have a point. Lilithimmaculate is not wrong that his post history in general is full of rampant misogyny and sexism (and general creepiness towards ans about women and femininity), and Alex is not wrong that the very mild response here is not an example of gendered slurs. WTF, r/askwomen mods.

Basically both of these sets of people are too sneauxfleique for words.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net
Aw, no, I've missed so much

lolita and thigh-high stockings, pentagram harnesses in public, KIMONOS
"I always worry that I will never have the cleavage to pull off these kind of outfits"
i-it's not a fetish
You don't have the dosh to look like anything other than an embarrassing satin party city Ita. Lolita is an expensive hobby, one that you will not ever be able to afford on a tugboat. You either buy $200 garments or you sew them yourself, and we all know you don't possess a single feminine skill.

Is he saying he just walks around with a plastic spit magnet shoved in his face? :story:
Truly a kawaii yaeba anime princess!

🤔

"Don't want to be passed aside and have your family no longer love you like a child? Too bad, you're not getting momy's sweet hugs anymore."
IDK about yall but none of the moms I know have a problem hugging their adult children. Sounds more to me like his snotty behavior stopped being cute when he got too big and now mommy just can't stand to touch his greasy ass anymore.

He makes his belief quite clear that being female is equivalent to being a child:
I have always said that troons just want to cash in on the infantilized female role in society. Thats why so fucking many of them are diaper-shitting kinksters that even their own community has to complain about it being unsafe for teens.
and Alex is not wrong that the very mild response here is not an example of gendered slurs.

Whatever it was I dont think it's being displayed. "Ass" is probably his substitute for something like"cunt" or "bitch" so his post can stay up.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the striped socks and troons thing because of animu, or is it because there is some autistic need for troons to wear striped arm and leg stockings? Or both? It really is a cliche at this point in terms of troon sartorial choices.

Why are these striped items of clothing so beguiling to the troon mind?‽!

Digital Thunder

"Goblinoid tendencies"
kiwifarms.net
Is the striped socks and troons thing because of animu, or is it because there is some autistic need for troons to wear striped arm and leg stockings? Or both? It really is a cliche at this point in terms of troon sartorial choices.

Why are these striped items of clothing so beguiling to the troon mind?‽!
One word: femboys. Them being striped is absolutely an anime thing (and why that is I wouldn’t know), but the thigh highs in general are more a femboy trope, especially combined with matching arm warmers.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino