Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I noticed a similar Freudian slip in his transage announcement.

Did you read that, guys? He does not "plan" on being "one of those" pedophiles. Definitely not "one of those weird MAP folks," no siree! He's just an adult male pretending to be a preteen wolfgirl who's dating another adult male who pretends to be a female kitten (seriously, check his bf's Twitter). Nothing creepy or pedophilic going on there!

Methinks the troon doth protest too much.

Edit: missing word
trans age
I—

Is this a thing? Like dog years? They really just start counting up from when they made the magical decision to become a trans?

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
kiwifarms.net
Alex, you figured it out... Lt. Null ordered the artillery battalion (aka the Tranny Killers) to rain down pedophile accusations on you because he needs more money for borscht.
View attachment 749614
This is some “Q predicted this” level shit. I really can’t imagine a group of people who shitpost about a game are secretly plotting and gaslighting some random lolcow :story:

Soggy Towel

better than a wet towel
kiwifarms.net
how can a fucking rhythm game have “fascist and right-wing roots”??? I’ve seen the creator be shitty to one of his transgender employees once but come the fuck on. this is the biggest reach to deflect blame on everyone but himself ive ever seen.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how can a fucking rhythm game have “fascist and right-wing roots”??? I’ve seen the creator be shitty to one of his transgender employees once but come the fuck on. this is the biggest reach to deflect blame on everyone but himself ive ever seen.
You obviously have never been apart of the neo-nazi Stepmania chat rooms back in the day.

crab hole

kiwifarms.net
If there's one thing gender critical feminists love to do, it's take marching orders from teenage boys who play rhythm games covered in hentai and loli pics. Damn. How much did we end up paying to Kiwifarms for this pyramid scheme anyway?

This multi-tiered conspiracy is so much more likely than many separate groups all reading Alex's gross posts (ovipositors, shared dog masturbation toys, wishing he were a young girl to be deflowered, liking drawings of children getting fucked is VERY DIFFERENT from sexualizing children IDIOTS, etc.) across multiple disparate subs and recoiling in horror because he's a shitshow of a person. Of course ... that's what we would say, isn't it?

We would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for the 150 IQ.

edit: I wonder how you contextualize your year-long creeper ban from r/actuallesbians, transbian central, Alex? Are the r/AL mods so easily bought off by "transphobes" or is this maybe something you could ruminate on for self-improvement?

Last edited:

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
lol jesus, I wish I was being paid to astroturf Alex's stupidity. Fortunately, "manufacturing hit pieces" about him (i.e. posting direct screencaps) isn't nearly as hard as he seems to think it is.

Some comments on that Reddit post:

Meanwhile, Alex is yet again trying to justify being a "lesbian" despite being a bisexual male.

Literally what curves?

"I'm a woman because I say so! Muh feels! I wear a dress therefore peenor is invalidated!

ten seconds later

"STUPID PEOPLE BEING ANTI SCIENCE!"

View attachment 749927
Alex's idea of science! starts and ends at whatever self-validating nonsense he's cherry-picked from truscum Youtubers. The theory that gender dysphoria in trans women is linked to feminized (not literally female) physiological development actually doesn't support Alex's transition whatsoever, since people with autism are exposed to an abnormal amount of prenatal androgens and develop hypermasculinized characteristics.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino