Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
He’s a boy who likes wearing TWO pairs of panties at the same time so that definitely makes him a girl. Twice the panties, twice the esterogen and feminine qualities. Wait... that’s not how being a woman works?

crab hole

kiwifarms.net
The timeline here is pretty darn amazing for those of us that followed it from start. He almost seemed reasonable back then compared to how much he's lost it now. He's getting more and more aggressive and borderline psychotic in the last few threads he's made.

Dead parents when?
I don't know that I agree with this. He's always been fucking crazy, and if anything it's gotten more quiet on the narrating-gross-fetish front in the past 3-4 months (because normal avenues for sharing have banned him). I guess it depends on where and why you jumped onto the crayon-story. More aggressive? Maybe. But only because he thinks this thread represents 10 hired assassins hanging out in the bushes outside his grandma's house, instead of what it is: a bunch of bored fuckers who found someone extremely abnormal and sad to laugh about online.

Square Kirby

I'm actually a cube but don't tell Nintendo
kiwifarms.net
Hi, newfag330 here, joining the thread because I'm one of the I'm sure hundreds of people that had to deal with Alex's bullshit at some point of their lives.

Just here to remind people that like to keep up to date with this specific subhuman that he changed his discord to TetrisGirl32#0032 not long ago, so that makes like at least 70 fucking different aliases. When's his brain tumor finally killing him?

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
"I was looking for spicy drama and possible indirects about me" :roll:

More from the breast implant thread

Hi, newfag330 here, joining the thread because I'm one of the I'm sure hundreds of people that had to deal with Alex's bullshit at some point of their lives.

Just here to remind people that like to keep up to date with this specific subhuman that he changed his discord to TetrisGirl32#0032 not long ago, so that makes like at least 70 fucking different aliases. When's his brain tumor finally killing him?
Welcome to the Farms, newfag. Tell us all about your encounters with Alex the 150 IQ man

Square Kirby

I'm actually a cube but don't tell Nintendo
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the Farms, newfag. Tell us all about your encounters with Alex the 150 IQ man
not much that hasn't been said yet, thankfully. Just dealing with his constant attention whoring and gatekeeping literally everywhere he goes to, quite literally summed up by one of the comments in this thread.
Alex: gets banned from six servers
Alex: Clearly, it's them who have a problem
At this point I just want to lurk here and wait for alex to say some more dumb shit so I can laugh, or wait until he gets inevitably locked up for assaulting a random stranger that definitely was about to kill him.

Just don't be mexican and you won't get killed by Alex Vidal, the lesbian man.

Edit: Add nystagmus to the list of self diagnosed crap he has. Apparently that's the reason why he sucks at videogames and why we have to hold in high regards every "accomplishment" he has.

Last edited:

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
kiwifarms.net
Alex is trying to get himself admitted into a psych ward. Apparently it's not the first time.

View attachment 754625
View attachment 754626
View attachment 754628

He also talked about being banned from a trans community for posting underage nudes of himself.

View attachment 754630

"Growing up poor"

View attachment 754634
In his thread about TRC he says, "Certainly not my proudest moment...", I would absolutely love to know what Alex considers his most proudest moments in life.

Alex if you are reading this, please share, I am genuinely interested.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
Transgirl, transage, wolfkin... will this ride ever end? He's like an advent calendar of autism. Everyday, there is something new.
View attachment 746977
View attachment 746982
I hate that it’s a trend now with some of these people that they say “it feels like how I was meant to be” in order to validate any fool thing they want to do or own. As if being connected to their dysphoria means everything is a good decision.

“Wow, this luxury car is so far out of my budget. But sitting in it at the showroom...it feels like this is how I was MEANT to be, you know? It feels RIGHT, I feel SO much better having this car. I have to do a gofundme and make people buy it for me, or I just won’t feel WHOLE.”

news flash: every dumb thing you want in life “feels right.” People who aren’t idiots learn to recognize when they just really want something, versus needing it.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
so
maybe I'm confused about something here. if you have xx chromosomes you're female. if you have xy, you're male. you can FEEL however you like. you can name yourself whatever you want. but at the end of the day, facts are facts.

I don't mind allowing people to think and feel however they need to, but I'm under the impression that what I stated above is an indisputable fact. why are people arguing with actual facts? And again, if someone can tell me why telling the truth is transphobic, please do. because, if the truth hurts your feelings, maybe your feelings need to be hurt so that you can learn something.

and as far as this nut is concerned, having huge sweaty dd breasts is not what makes you a woman. if anything, as time goes on, most women wish they had smaller breasts because gravity is a thing. regardless of your age, few want saggy flapjacks attached to their chest. I'm not so sure this kid will really understand that though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino