Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
does he take adderall? i wonder if he's just got awful ADHD and is just immaturely lashing out like crazy with negative attention-seeking behavior that no one has beat out of him yet. i think it can sometimes reduce sex drive a bit in people who have real bad ADHD
No, he is not medicated because he “can’t afford it.”

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
The only major ideological change I've noticed about truscum communities in the past few years is that branching out from Tumblr has forced them to have a greater awareness of male transtrenders. While female transtrenders usually tell people that you don't need dysphoria to be trans, male transtrenders are more likely to say that anything and everything counts as gender dysphoria, meaning that the old "you need dysphoria to be trans" mantra doesn't quite fit for them. Male transtrenders are also responsible for the overwhelming majority of negative press surrounding transgender people as of late, so it's only natural that they'd be on the defensive.

What Alex seems to want is a community where women are the only acceptable targets, and men with anime lesbian fetishes are the realest transgenders. Which is, surprise, not very centrist.

r/MtF isn't having it either.

He also said "I need pussy in my life." Totally normal things for a woman to say.
It was either that or say "I want a cis girlfriend because of my genital preferences" and be called a transphobe. I tried to choose the safer option.
Because being ridiculously sexist is safer than having some crazy extremists call you transphobic, I suppose. Priorities!

Alex is still trying to argue with people about slashing his vocal cords. He will make himself mute, ethical doctors and TERFs be damned.

And he's still trying to walk back the comment he made about spree killing over TERFs. He was just advocating for terrorism, not terrorcide.

Attachments

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why people are so insistent that he not abscond to Mexico to get his throat cut. I don't want him to do that, but the people he's so casually abusing are being more considerate than I might be in their place.

• Agree
Reactions: troon boochie

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
I think Alex’s disdain toward FTM transtrenders is just an outlet for his misogyny. Its like a “no icky girls allowed in the boy’s club” type thing, even though he’s totally not a boy himself. Alex sees women as nothing more than a walking pair of tits/ass/fuckhole, so when they claim to be men (who he actually recognizes as people), he puts them under all this scrutiny.

He’s never even acknowledged the existence of MTF transtrenders, on the other hand. Men just have to say they are women and Alex accepts this to the point that he will fuck bearded dudes and call them his “girlfriend.” Double standard much?

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
Wew this slapfight gave me a headache, no joke. :stress:

I think Alex’s disdain toward FTM transtrenders is just an outlet for his misogyny. Its like a “no icky girls allowed in the boy’s club” type thing, even though he’s totally not a boy himself. Alex sees women as nothing more than a walking pair of tits/ass/fuckhole, so when they claim to be men (who he actually recognizes as people), he puts them under all this scrutiny.
^This, + Alex hate ftm transtrenders because they're female. Something he'll never be.

He’s never even acknowledged the existence of MTF transtrenders, on the other hand. Men just have to say they are women and Alex accepts this to the point that he will fuck bearded dudes and call them his “girlfriend.” Double standard much?
He avoids this subject because he's one of them. Talking about MTFs transtrenders may remind him that he is indeed an AGP.

Girlycard

Rows of teeth, like a shark
kiwifarms.net
Alex: I can't believe all of this drama in the trans community, I'm feeling so unaccepted and pushed out :(
Alex, not even five sentences later: And by the way, if you want a real laugh, look at these dumbass tucute transtrenders that I will namedrop for you right this instant.
He wants to get people off his back by distracting them with someone he considers to be worse than him. Too bad his 150 IQ can't process the reason people hate him is because he's a weird vindictive fetishist who wants to be a big titty anime girl.

troon boochie

troon fucker
kiwifarms.net

Alex's boyfriend comes into the thread to clarify that he is a cuck and says he doesn't think he is trans

Alex quickly squashes that notion, because he would rather have a no titty hairy bearded anime trap girlfriend with a girldick than a no titty hairy bearded anime trap without a girldick. I almost feel bad for his boyfriend because in the thread his boyfriend says this referring to Alex.
"finally: yes she can be abusive sometimes. i chalk it up due to her father and mother both being abusive cunts. (yes thats an actual true story i have met them i have seen what they do to her and say to her) im helping her at least to not do it so often and i feel she is learning. something else i need to teach her is that while her opinion matters, she shouldnt insult others, or force her opinions on others just because they think differently."

Alex is apparently abusing a person which shocks nobody with how he treats his dog and is now trying to sissify his bf.

Troonbian goals or what guys?:christine:

Attachments

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino