Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
i hope alex's abused bf comes to the farms and leaks texts, there's no way that alex isn't a major little shit in "private" communications like text/email/chats (none of which are actually "private", if you are a party to a communication you can generally share it freely from a legal perspective unless it violates some sort of privilege like doctor-patient, lawyer-client, etc). i can just imagine alex standing over him, threatening to kick the dog unless he goes on reddit and defends alex's bullshit

Big Bad Brat

(Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex shit talking a sub like /r/TrueTrannies?
And invoking lines like "If you feel like a woman inside that's all that matters"?

And he has the audacity to claim himself as a truscum and trashtalk people for not being trans enough?
Double standards all over. I guess I'm also inclined to believe he is biased towards people born female because most of his criticism is towards them. So yeah.

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real explosive posting is going to happen when he inevitably gets kicked from r/truscum for repeatedly brrsking rule 3.
He put his finger on the trigger before his sights were on the target?

The Ghost of ODB

The worst curse is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> I'm on here to occassionally look at trainwrecks of the likes of christian weston chandler. I'm on here as a lolcow, but no salt about that. I might be back every now and then to look for some funny shit on here :P

> I’m heavily disappointed in the majority of the trans community these days… *cough* alokvmenon *cough*. It feels more like a joke than a legitimate condition now, with all the girls saying they’re trans only because they like wearing suits and shit like that.

> I’m a lolcow here, but that won’t stop me from observing these people from a distance and commenting on how fucking cringy they are

- @HiImWolfette

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
Alex is so done with these fucking trenders. He’s going stealth.

Edit: Alex is sperging on his subreddit, including angrily responding to the farms.

Nice straw man, Alex. We never claimed to have a life. at least I didn’t...

Edit: Alex will be seeking legal action against the farms. He is also willing to sacrifice his dog.

Why the fuck does he always involve his dog in internet drama? God damn. No, Alex, sacrificing your dog won’t make it stop, quite the opposite. There’s a lot of true and honest dog lovers here at the farms, not like you.

Do flush your hormones down the toilet though, that could be good for a laugh.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex is so done with these fucking trenders. He’s going stealth.
View attachment 822767
Edit: Alex is sperging on his subreddit, including angrily responding to the farms.
View attachment 822791View attachment 822792View attachment 822793View attachment 822795
Nice straw man, Alex. We never claimed to have a life. at least I didn’t...

Edit: Alex will be seeking legal action against the farms. He is also willing to sacrifice his dog.

Why the fuck does he always involve his dog in internet drama? God damn. No, Alex, sacrificing your dog won’t make it stop, quite the opposite. There’s a lot of true and honest dog lovers here at the farms, not like you.

Do flush your hormones down the toilet though, that could be good for a laugh.
I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR THIS TO STOP!!

Except just not go to kiwi farms anymore. Or stand up and walk away from the monitor. ANYTHING!!!

Mr Sister

kiwifarms.net
STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE!
We are just looking and laughing. If you didn't post such dumb shit, this wouldn't happen. Look inward, not outward. Reminds me a lot of scrubquotes. Alex is a real life scrub.
And he is so insistent that we are following him everywhere and harassing him (we aren't)... you would think he would try making an alt or something, but he is literally too autistic to
Again, we don't laugh at you for being trans or autistic, we laugh at you for being a hypocritical, unlikable scumbag that only blames other people instead of taking responsibility for how you act. Get a job, loser, stop leeching off of your nice family
Edit: Yea I deserve that hat. The real reason we laugh is because you say some of the most RIDICULOUS shit I have ever read in my life

Last edited:

crab hole

kiwifarms.net
It's really fucked up of you to suggest that Alex make an alt since he wants to be a Youtube streamer as a career.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino