Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking for support on Twitter, Alex receives none.

Hmmmmmmm....
View attachment 874114

That my fellow kiwis is Spironolactone
View attachment 874145
Googling this you may ask yourself how this pill is relevant to Alex's numerous problems. The drug is:

• a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low.
  • used to treat heart failure, high blood pressure (hypertension), or hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood).
  • also treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, or a kidney disorder called nephrotic syndrome
However it is also used to diagnose or treat a condition in which you have too much aldosterone in your body. Aldosterone is a hormone produced by your adrenal glands to help regulate the salt and water balance in your body.
Source

Aldosterone.... Testosterone.... They rhyme so I think you get where I'm going.
I know this has already been said but I'm just here to confirm. Spiro is a testosterone blocker that's one of the two main drugs used for HRT (titty skittles, as opposed to @Skitty Tittles), the other being estradiol/estrogen, which is the blue pill. The spiro is 100mg and the estradiol is 2mg (might be 1mg, the former is turquoise and the latter is light blue), so if those are his daily pills he's still on his initial hormone regimen. If he takes them twice a day he's about halfway to maximum (8mg estradiol and 400mg of spiro).

And he still doesn't have boobs.

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
Alex is in damage control mode. Ah, yes the classic “sarcasm” defense. I’m sure that would go over well in court.

36C08140-5C29-4962-9EFF-9E10711774CE.jpeg

But to be fair, Alex is autistic, I don’t think he knows what sarcasm is.

EDIT: lmao, just noticed he said “statue of limitations”

Last edited:

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The very best thing Alex could do for himself would be to gtfo the internet and stop attention whoring: no reddit, no twitter, no social media at all. But he won't, because he is a huge personality disordered attention whore who is addicted to whatever attention he gets, either good or bad.

The entire world doesn't have to know about sexual fetishes, sexual thoughts, Alex's fucking awful ideas about female sexuality, etc. He is going to have a hell of a time getting a decent j ob, because like any moron his real name is atteched to his degeneracy.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex is in damage control mode. Ah, yes the classic “sarcasm” defense. I’m sure that would go over well in court.

I hope someday he becomes a fine and upstanding jailhouse lawyer.

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
The very best thing Alex could do for himself would be to gtfo the internet and stop attention whoring: no reddit, no twitter, no social media at all. But he won't, because he is a huge personality disordered attention whore who is addicted to whatever attention he gets, either good or bad.

The entire world doesn't have to know about sexual fetishes, sexual thoughts, Alex's fucking awful ideas about female sexuality, etc. He is going to have a hell of a time getting a decent j ob, because like any moron his real name is atteched to his degeneracy.
I actually believe he should be institutionalized for a year or so with no computer. Give him the proper medication and have him interact with real human beings without any of his enablers around. He really needs to just go cold turkey, purge and reset some of those shitty neural pathways.

Nauseated Courgi

Just living my best life
kiwifarms.net

So NOW is when he decides to cover his ass? Yeah, a bit late on that call bud.

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net

He needs a diary. Lmao

• Agree
Reactions: Clockwork Dragon

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The small blue pill is estrogen. Spironolactone is taken by all pre-op MtF trannies as part of the HRT regimen. Estrogen alone doesn’t lower testosterone to a female level. Doesn’t seem to be working for Alex, however.

There’s something missing from that Altoids tin, though... what is it? Ah, yes. Seroquel.
It's like an army ration pack but for Antifa.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net

LOL.png

Guys I didn't say I'd kill my dog, just starve it for a little bit like a week. Besides isn't it reasonable? I was only going to kill my family and dog if I stopped taking estrogen!

Wonder how his family would feel about him saying he would murder them all if he stopped taking estrogen, anyone wanna tell em?

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 874467

Guys I didn't say I'd kill my dog, just starve it for a little bit like a week. Besides isn't it reasonable? I was only going to kill my family and dog if I stopped taking estrogen!

Wonder how his family would feel about him saying he would murder them all if he stopped taking estrogen, anyone wanna tell em?
Ill tell them. How can I

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Ill tell them. How can I
Unless we're certain there's a threat to their lives and not just a teen being 2edgy4u, we don't contact the cow or anyone associated with them, or the authorities. Forum rules.
That said, if you want to go ahead anyway, do it. Just don't bring the forum into your little scheme. And if you fail, we will laugh at you.
EDIT: Included a draft I had meant to delete.

Last edited:

troon boochie

troon fucker
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Alex is unmedicated. Couple months ago, his line was that he couldn't afford even his ADHD meds. He's since upgraded to saying he's "seeing a psychologist in a month" ... for a couple months now. Just keep kickin' that can, Alex! You'll be a statistic of some kind eventually!
I don't even understand where he gets the money to buy stupid shit like anime figurines, video games and reddit memberships with. He has no job to our knowledge and stays at home all day online and is able to buy useless garbage like Reddit Gold yet is somehow unable to afford meds. It doesn't add up.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't even understand where he gets the money to buy stupid shit like anime figurines, video games and reddit memberships with. He has no job to our knowledge and stays at home all day online and is able to buy useless garbage like Reddit Gold yet is somehow unable to afford meds. It doesn't add up.
His grandmother pays for everything.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino