Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
As we all know, Alex furiously follows this thread. Well it looks like he discovered FaceApp after seeing this post. He will never admit that’s how he found it, but yeah, he did. So let’s see what we have unleashed.

71C3D432-65FC-418D-AC41-84632D8D1CD6.jpeg

5FC59B81-5A2C-4F37-8974-6648875CCA5C.jpeg

0ECD4861-8CD6-49E7-B472-2B4D3A5E05B0.jpeg
3C5AD164-DA03-4E51-A607-3AF223770663.jpeg

Predictably, Alex’s autistic facial blindness makes him think these changes are “subtle” and not like an uncanny valley nightmare. This look probably could be achieved IRL with enough caked-on makeup, but we all know Alex is far too lazy for that.

Expect all of his selfies to look like this from now on.

EDIT: Wait. What is this I see?

9BCFAA1F-5EBF-48F7-A09B-74310DECD772.jpeg

Alex, are you suggesting your gender is not already female? :thinking:

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
As we all know, Alex furiously follows this thread. Well it looks like he discovered FaceApp after seeing this post. He will never admit that’s how he found it, but yeah, he did. So let’s see what we have unleashed.

View attachment 879324
View attachment 879326

Predictably, Alex’s autistic facial blindness makes him think these changes are “subtle” and not like an uncanny valley nightmare. This look probably could be achieved IRL with enough caked-on makeup, but we all know Alex is far too lazy for that.

Expect all of his selfies to look like this from now on.

EDIT: Wait. What is this I see?

View attachment 879515

Alex, are you suggesting your gender is not already female? :thinking:
It's crazy how these facial filters just wash out shadows. Near black and white with a value scale of 1-3 9-10 isn't exactly what I would call good looking or natural. Makeup ads tend to get away with this more because their ads are in color.

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
Alex reminds me why I hate this whole new "mental illness" stuff going around. People will use it to justify the terrible shit they do. It's just like the tranny stuff and how people with mental illness don't want to draw attention to it, it's not a good thing and it's not meant to excuse any of their actions.
If it wasn't for the fact Alex is clearly fucking crazy I'd call bullshit on the whole thing. Then again, he seems to be some kind of sociopath so he might have just convinced himself he's sick and is intentionally or otherwise acting out whatever he thinks he has.

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
Putting a person with bipolar disorder on anti-depressants can destabilize them and exasperate the condition
Now that you mention it, that seems like a plausible explanation for this sudden “illness.” He talked about having dizzying euphoria when he first took the new medication, which isn’t normal at all and euphoria is a symptom of mania. He claimed to be having a manic episode when he starved his dog and cut himself with a paper clip, but I don’t remember him ever mentioning being diagnosed with Bipolar. He’s also called his episodes “psychotic breaks” which I’m pretty sure is a totally different thing probably related to schizophrenia, which he supposedly doesn’t have (but a schizo would say that, so who really knows).

Alex when you get out of the looney bin, can you clarify exactly what the fuck is wrong with you? Meaning your actual diagnoses?

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He talked about having dizzying euphoria when he first took the new medication, which isn’t normal at all and euphoria is a symptom of mania. He claimed to be having a manic episode when he starved his dog and cut himself with a paper clip, but I don’t remember him ever mentioning being diagnosed with Bipolar. He’s also called his episodes “psychotic breaks” which I’m pretty sure is a totally different thing probably related to schizophrenia, which he supposedly doesn’t have
Untreated bipolar disorder causes progressive brain damage by compromising neurons/axons, especially in people who have a family history, so it's entirely possible that repeated manic episodes have melted his brain into looney troon soup.

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
The things Alex chooses to Retweet often show how astonishingly self-unaware he is.

AA267342-F404-4068-83A8-0B688CA81943.jpeg

Let’s see, Alex is a (mostly) heterosexual male weeb who fetishes lesbians and finds male homosexuality so icky that he needs to convince himself the gay male sex he has is actually lesbian female sex. :story:

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 879699

Fucking neurotypicals.

View attachment 879700

Could he going to the looney bin again? This seems to be a pattern with Alex.
“I literally almost stabbed a dude in the face”

If you actually carried through with this threat Alex then you would go to jail. You may go to jail for a very long time. I’m not sure he understands that unless you are severely mental ill— I mean the for real schitzophernia kind— then the courts really don’t care if you’re ADD or BPD; you will most likely still be convicted and will still go to prison.

Also Alex, gender dysphoria is no longer classified as a mental health disorder so good luck claiming that as your behavioral defect in court. So far the ‘muh tiddie skiddles” defense hasn’t been tested in a criminal case (that I know of) so maybe you can be the first idiot to try?

troon boochie

troon fucker
kiwifarms.net
Alex has been sperging a tad bit on twitter but not to the usual extent

This is officially the best YouTube comment I’ve ever read
1565599302492.png

Breaking news, sucking dick is actually heterosexual if you're a man.

1565599338050.png

Autism
1565599461641.png

Alex oblivious to obvious sarcasm (autism)
1565599532153.png

You know, in a way isn't it transphobic that these people insult trans people who go onto sites like kiwifarms or have "forbidden" beliefs that deviate from the LGBT? It's almost like he accuses all transgenders of thinking the same which is, yanno transphobic.
1565599640047.png

Alex spergs and emails some random person from twitter
1565599715691.png

1565599730655.png

1565599740224.png

1565599753524.png

-Wolfette

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine signing your name as Wolfette and expecting anyone to take you seriously, it’s really the cringe cherry on top of the shit cake this letter is. Also saying “you’ll be sorry” sounds vaguely threatening. Keep it up Alex.

He’s been quiet on Reddit for almost a full week, those mean and nasty truscummers must’ve really hurt his feewings. They’re talking shit about him on r/itsafetish with a new parody account; https://archive.li/ROuIS 😏

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
Alex has been mysteriously quiet on reddit for nearly a week. Do you think he finally made an alt, or am I being :optimistic:? It makes sense for him to, considering all the places he has been banned from. I miss checking in on my favorite lolcow, where ya been alex? If there is an alt, someone that frequents trans subreddits would be better at spotting it than me

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NoFeline

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino