Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
Alex has been mysteriously quiet on reddit for nearly a week. Do you think he finally made an alt, or am I being :optimistic:? It makes sense for him to, considering all the places he has been banned from. I miss checking in on my favorite lolcow, where ya been alex? If there is an alt, someone that frequents trans subreddits would be better at spotting it than me
He's still doing dumb stuff on twitter so I have to assume he's running with an alt on reddit. It'll probably be pretty easy to find tomorrow after he causes the usual shitstorm unless the mods are catching on and banning him faster.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
Alex has been mysteriously quiet on reddit for nearly a week. Do you think he finally made an alt, or am I being :optimistic:? It makes sense for him to, considering all the places he has been banned from. I miss checking in on my favorite lolcow, where ya been alex? If there is an alt, someone that frequents trans subreddits would be better at spotting it than me
It could be that he's just too busy sperging on Twatter. His latest tweet http://archive.li/3RcbJ
ölköl.png

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, this is the guy who's quite happy with the idea of mutilating himself by removing his voicebox or cutting out portions of his legs. It may very well be the same thing to him.
I'm pretty sure he wanted to cut his voicebox out at one point. He amused the idea of being a mute for a bit to stop being able to say stupid things.
I think at this point a lobotomy might be his best choice of operation though.

PurpleDragon69

kiwifarms.net
He is so delusional that sometimes it makes me cringe when I read what he types.
He posted pictures of self harm and threatened to starve his dog because he got banned from some tranny sub reddits?
He threatens to sue anyone who says anything negative about him knowing full well he could not afford the gas money to even drive to fucking court.

And then he pretends like everyone is against him and everyone else is a monster?
No, Alex, It's your shitty personality and multitude of mental health issues that make you a gigantic fucking danger to everything within 1 nanometer from you.

If the guy wants to cut his voicebox out, mutilate his body, and cut off parts of his leg to become shorter, then go ahead, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if within the next 5 years the guy is sitting in a closed garage with his car running and windows open...

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
He is so delusional that sometimes it makes me cringe when I read what he types.
He posted pictures of self harm and threatened to starve his dog because he got banned from some tranny sub reddits?
He threatens to sue anyone who says anything negative about him knowing full well he could not afford the gas money to even drive to fucking court.

And then he pretends like everyone is against him and everyone else is a monster?
No, Alex, It's your shitty personality and multitude of mental health issues that make you a gigantic fucking danger to everything within 1 nanometer from you.

If the guy wants to cut his voicebox out, mutilate his body, and cut off parts of his leg to become shorter, then go ahead, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if within the next 5 years the guy is sitting in a closed garage with his car running and windows open...
lol as if he works enough to be able to afford a garage and a car

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
Alex is just in phase 4 of the Crayonization Reddit cycle, which goes like this:

1. Relatively normal comments and posts mostly on gaming subs. Just a few comments a day.
2. Reddit activity ramps up and he starts posting in tranny subs, where he becomes increasingly unhinged and argumentative, often resulting in bans.
3. This culminates in a long autism-fueled rant about how he hates the trans community, kiwi farms, and literally everyone. May starve himself and his dog, and post photos of paper cuts to blackmail those subreddits for banning him. Redditors pile on him for being exceptional, and this results in him ragequitting Reddit.
4. Silence on Reddit for a week or so. Possibly using an alt.

I think his last hiatus was like nine days or something? We’ll see how long this one lasts. Alex has said he refuses to abandon his main account because he is too attached to it and its five year history. Why he’s not ashamed of it? I’m guessing autism.

EDIT: lmao, that fucking email to the teacher. Alex, if your goal was to make this person reconsider their views of transgender people, do you think your horribly written, vaguely threatening email signed “Wolfette” will achieve this? That teacher will just think “holy shit, trannies are even crazier than I thought.”

I hope it’s an English teacher and they just reply to his email with grammar corrections.

Last edited:

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it’s all the alcohol that lowered Alex’s IQ from 150 to 105. 🤔 This is old, but relevant.

61E62F4A-F448-4168-B8B9-E01575D50EC6.jpeg

66EDCB7A-EEFD-4BFB-8970-DA4AD61FF7E9.jpeg
D2155088-52AD-4210-AEC9-8A7A04101212.jpeg

EDIT: Looks like the Terves weren’t happy about one of Alex’s tweets. Luckily, he destroyed that bitch with a 105 IQ response.
6AB05B65-159F-4DAC-8017-7F0F1ACB7CBD.jpeg

Don’t trannies always say gender is a social construct?

Last edited:

Nauseated Courgi

Just living my best life
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Bunny at Law

Big Bad Brat

(Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Besides, why would you want to stay drunk any way? It's not like you'll remember much of what you did in that state of mind and you'll have a horrible hangover afterwards.
I don't blame him honestly.
If anyone looked like he does they'd probably want to be constantly drunk or high too.

Last edited:

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
What kind of question is that? As far as I'm aware, you can't sustain a drunken state. It really depends on what you drink and how much you drink. Besides, why would you want to stay drunk any way? It's not like you'll remember much of what you did in that state of mind and you'll have a horrible hangover afterwards.
From what I understand cocaine will bring you from heavy drunk back to buzzed but I seriously doubt Alex could get his hands on it, or that he has the lady balls to actually do it.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NoFeline

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino