Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

Girlycard

Rows of teeth, like a shark
kiwifarms.net

Nauseated Courgi

Just living my best life
kiwifarms.net
While it's true that beastiality is still legal in some parts of the US, it's still very much frowned upon by society so it might as well be illegal (but seeing as Alex has a degradtion fetish that hardly bothers him). Also, pretty sure sayings like "Slobber my hog" didn't originate from zoophilies. It's just a blowjob with alot of saliva (Y'know, because slobber is a reference to how some dogs have a alot of saliva dripping from their mouth and hog just references a penis and not a pig). Did the phrase "horny dog" also originate from zoophilies because it references animals in a sexual context?

Womaneater

commit liven't
kiwifarms.net
Just butting in to note that his Japanese is shitty. He's using the much simpler phonetic hiragana (なまえ ) instead of kanji (the actual way the words are spelled, 名前) for extremely basic words like name which you generally learn in like, kindergarten-age. The person responding to him is also just learning japanese but at least she used some kanji so she doesn't sound like a sped.

Nauseated Courgi

Just living my best life
kiwifarms.net
Just butting in to note that his Japanese is shitty. He's using the much simpler phonetic hiragana (なまえ ) instead of kanji (the actual way the words are spelled, 名前) for extremely basic words like name which you generally learn in like, kindergarten-age. The person responding to him is also just learning japanese but at least she used some kanji so she doesn't sound like a sped.
I just assumed he just copy-pasted some crap he typed in from Google translate and said that was him learning a new language.

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that surprises me about the zoophilia is the fact that it took this long to come up.

Also calling bullshit on your claim that you have dysphoria about your junk and therefore can’t be a fetishist. You uploaded this picture proudly displaying your floppy, misshapen dick for the world to see, and your expression says it all. Is this the face of someone who has genital dysphoria?

56927617-F6E7-44AB-9802-F207776A2C28.jpeg

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
Alex claimed to be non-op. Why is he wanting to go post-op in a matter of days? Last week he called neovaginas inverted fuckholes. Seems like he is really just a trender. I think at some point he will stop HRT too. He was talking about getting a boob job and stopping his HRT on Reddit a while back. So he really wants to be a ladyboy fetish type, not a woman.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino