Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
So those are like $200 new and $130 used. But he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo poor you guys.

(And yes I see that it says 'gift'. 1. I'm not so sure he didn't gift it to himself and 2. Gifts are returnable, especially if you're soooooooo poor.)
hard to blame him tbh. it's on his family for supporting his dumb ass. he will never get a job because he will always have monetary support

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, am happy to see Alex investing in his YouTube career. I believe this is a good direction for him.

I have a suggestion for you, Alex. If you wish to stand out in the endless sea of gaming channels, you need to make content that people will actually want to watch. This means you need to talk in your videos. Use a voice changer if you must, but talk about whatever is on your mind. Rant about TERFs, kiwis, and transphobes and how they have ruined your life. Talk about what you would do if they said any of that shit to your face. Rant about all those nasty Reddit trannies who called you AGP. Get angry! VENT! Let it all out. Tell us how you really feel. Talk about trans issues and your dysphoria. Discuss taboo topics such as Loli and Zoophilia. This will be both therapeutic for you and engaging for the viewers.

This is the key to your success on YouTube. Don’t let your $200 ”gift” go to waste! We are rooting for you!

Nauseated Courgi

Just living my best life
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, am happy to see Alex investing in his YouTube career. I believe this is a good direction for him.

I have a suggestion for you, Alex. If you wish to stand out in the endless sea of gaming channels, you need to make content that people will actually want to watch. This means you need to talk in your videos. Use a voice changer if you must, but talk about whatever is on your mind. Rant about TERFs, kiwis, and transphobes and how they have ruined your life. Talk about what you would do if they said any of that shit to your face. Rant about all those nasty Reddit trannies who called you AGP. Get angry! VENT! Let it all out. Tell us how you really feel. Talk about trans issues and your dysphoria. Discuss taboo topics such as Loli and Zoophilia. This will be both therapeutic for you and engaging for the viewers.

This is the key to your success on YouTube. Don’t let your $200 ”gift” go to waste! We are rooting for you!
Let it all Oooze out and fester like a moldy dish left out in the sun! Seriously though, this is a good way to vent about his autistic shit. It would certainly be interesting to watch.

Reactions: Newfriend and Corgo

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think we could get Alex to volunteer for chemical castration if we told him it would permanently lower his testosterone?

It would really help out that poor dog and frankly it feels like it's gonna happen anyways if he keeps on with his public dogfucking/childfucking obsessions. Why not cut a short story even shorter? I think he is even self-loathing enough to volunteer.
If he’s doing HRT properly, then he’s already being “chemically castrated.” The anti-androgen that most trans women take to lower their testosterone is the same medication used for chemical castration. Trannies just take estrogen and other hormones in addition to it. Sometimes their testosterone is suppressed enough by the other meds not to need an anti-androgen, but yeah... He needs some in-depth cbt with a qualified professional that monitors his socials and hold him accountable for his behavior, not more ‘mones and tranny echo chambers.
That poor dog.

StoneColdSteveAutism

Dynastia's secret alt
kiwifarms.net
If he’s doing HRT properly, then he’s already being “chemically castrated.” The anti-androgen that most trans women take to lower their testosterone is the same medication used for chemical castration. Trannies just take estrogen and other hormones in addition to it. Sometimes their testosterone is suppressed enough by the other meds not to need an anti-androgen, but yeah... He needs some in-depth cbt with a qualified professional that monitors his socials and hold him accountable for his behavior, not more ‘mones and tranny echo chambers.
That poor dog.
That's a big "if" for this incompetent fuck. However, as long as "cbt" stands for "cock and ball torture" I agree. Let the dog do it. "Dog neuters man" should make a good headline.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex has a new/old Twitch channel where he has been uploading content for the past few days. Its safe to assume he sits in his room doing nothing but play Tetris for hours;
https://m.twitch.tv/wolfetteplays/profile (Archive)

In this video he talks about editing his videos (something he never used to do 😴 ) and you can really hear his True and Honest feminine voice; https://www.twitch.tv/videos/469596818?filter=archives&sort=time

His Steam page, not much going on here though; https://steamcommunity.com/id/WolfettePlays/ (Archive)

SteamRep page; https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198087242385 (Archive)
1566695227673.png

Alex continues to be boring on IG as well and shows us his diet is still garbage as he eats 2 day old gas station sushi;
1566693618335.png

These vintage comments on his Deviant Art page made me laugh;
1566693798113.png
1566693818799.png

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
Not a peep from Alex on Reddit for two weeks now, but this is pretty funny. Some guy thought the Alex parody account “crayolafication” was really Alex, and later posted in r/iamatotalpieceofshit. Now to be fair. it’s not too far off from the real Alex. But this person actually seems to believe that Alex fed his dog to sharks because of Kiwi Farms.

2733E5D6-927A-4A20-97A5-7D8E2735D73E.jpeg

5C1C986C-365C-4B9F-8EDF-F4680676E1D7.jpeg

7B5E4A76-6BEB-4A8E-A5AF-47002BAAA110.jpeg

77FA88E8-B902-4DCC-929F-6E86A6F7650B.jpeg

EDIT: With two hours of Alex talking, there’s bound to be some good shit. I will listen and upload any clips that are noteworthy. Here, he has something to tell Kiwi Farmers:

He calls his boyfriend “kitty slave” and demands him to bring him a drink:

“I’m not going to show you my images folder because there’s things in my images folder that will get me arrested banned from Twitch”

Last edited:

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
kiwifarms.net
More clips:

“Well, technically they are Narcissa Wright now, but it only matters when people do it to me!”

I can only imagine what was going on here. Probably something sexual. Michael seems fond of making cat noises, he was doing it randomly through the entire stream.

A lot of people like monster girls!

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino