Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Loving the tuck behind. So feminine.

Also got to love those parallel hips. Nothing says “I don’t have a uterus” like those hips.

Also the weed picture was taken in the kitchen. Where the fuck is he that he is walking around in some dollar store lingerie in a damn kitchen? Also who was the unlucky soul that had to take these pictures? You know he got pegged after picture time. Buts he is still totally not gay everyone.

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Buts he is still totally not gay everyone.
Jokes aside, I don’t believe he actually is gay despite all of his sexual partners having been men. He is bisexual with an obvious preference for women (especially underage ones). But he is so inept at interacting with actual women that his only option is to begrudgingly fuck obvious dudes and pretend they are women.

On the other hand, if he was completely heterosexual (or “lesbian” like he claims), he would still be a virgin trancel because he would have no interest whatsoever in fucking dudes. After all, most incels are heterosexual men and you don’t typically see them resorting to gay sex.

Plus if he was gay, he would have a better fashion sense.

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
1576670076269.png

a n O T H E R O N E
GRANDMA'S MONEY IS BEING USED ON THIS
also this dude's tuck game is WEAK
thinking he took @BallBuster s advice and did the pantie pull up ig thots do to make a fake waist. looking extra Male

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1056642
a n O T H E R O N E
GRANDMA'S MONEY IS BEING USED ON THIS
also this dude's tuck game is WEAK
thinking he took @BallBuster s advice and did the pantie pull up ig thots do to make a fake waist. looking extra Male

>Manly pose showing his large shoulders and man's body.
>Bad lighting give him a scary face
>Can't wear a swimwear properly, looks likes it's about to fall if he moves an inch.
>No hips, no boobs, weird crotch, hairline and bad makeup
>Fat belly

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1060727
View attachment 1060729
View attachment 1060732
insta link, i hate this website
another series of bad photos. He seems to be gaining weight and can't help his granny clean the house.
His photos increasingly remind me of ADF :philthy:. This is an underrated cow, it's too bad he's banned off basically everything.

He looks like a homeless crackwhore. Keep gaining weight, you’ll look like Divine in no time. Also sister? He has a sister? A real sister? Bahahahaha he must be so jealous of her.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I think it’s safe to assume why he’s turning into such a fatass and I assume he’s not talking about the Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test in regards to his enabling Grammy being a GOAT.
View attachment 1060748View attachment 1060749
I wonder if he means blood sister or some other troon.

His eyes are so dead :stress:

Kool Aid bursts? Aside from just being red sugar, what is he fucking 7 years old?

Smokes American Spirits.
Also drinks Kool Aid Bursts.

He must be the coolest troon in all of Houston.

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s safe to assume why he’s turning into such a fatass and I assume he’s not talking about the Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test in regards to his enabling Grammy being a GOAT.
View attachment 1060748View attachment 1060749
I wonder if he means blood sister or some other troon.

His eyes are so dead :stress:
can't forget the cheetos in the back ground of the iconic makeup look from a few pages back.
he does eat mostly junk food and is taking those lady boy pills for "breast" development but it is OBVIOUSLY not going anywhere
View attachment 1060727
View attachment 1060729
View attachment 1060732
insta link, i hate this website
another series of bad photos. He seems to be gaining weight and can't help his granny clean the house.
His photos increasingly remind me of ADF :philthy:. This is an underrated cow, it's too bad he's banned off basically everything.
we stan a goff kween who uses his gramma's money to buy petplay collars and cheap china lingerie for his slender "fem" bod
(why does he look so greasy in this)

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, it's not just me. Others are seeing this too.

Like, what the hell? I thought trannies were inclined towards anorexia if anything. Sure, we've all seen the failed fatty trannies, but Alex is like 19 and most of them are older.

Your metabolism typically takes two big dumps in your lifetime. Once in your late teens/early twenties and once in your late thirties/early forties. Alex's terrible diet is making the first one far more severe than it has to be.

Alternatively he's trying to gain weight so his boobs/butt get bigger and doesn't realize it's all going to his belly because he's both stupid and a man.