Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Ok you faggot, if your reading level is so high then please provide a write-up of your most difficult piece of literature and show people your book collection.
"Reading level" is pretty much bullshit. There's lots of classics full of antiquated language that are supposedly of 9th-10th grade level that recent highschool grads wouldn't be able to comprehend without massive amounts of help. If you want to maintain reading level you need to maintain your reading, which a vast majority don't do.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1109381
THIS IS FUCKING MURDERING ME I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HES TRYING BUT HES TRYING TO BE ONE OF THOSE ALTRIGHT CIS LADIES OR SOMETHING AND ITS KILLING ME BECAUSE I AM HAVING WAR FLASHBACKS TO HIS HORRIBLE HOT WING SOTIRES
View attachment 1109383
also no one is crying but you alex.
View attachment 1109384
cant wait mr "i dont read my kiwifarms thread" <3 <3
Wow what a stereotypical dudebro...always trying to be the alpha of everything..

I'mma keep letting my tears of laughter flow while I sit here with my boobs and vagina and most importantly: My dainty XX chromosomes.

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
"Where the heck is my partner?"

Boy, does that sound like a thirsty, entitled incel or what?
hes trying to be like a tradthot honestly, most of which are altright natal women with blonde hair and big tiddies but Modest Women but is truly a incel in badly done eye liner. what a sad sad lil life for a sad sad lil woman :(

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fuck did he apply his makup with a trowel? Noses should not look craggy. And I've seen bad eyeliner before, but never seen it jutting down past the lower inner lid like a month's worth of fetid eye crusties.
I can't even tell what's hurting me the most...
1579742249401.png
1579742291767.png

Eyeliner, I get. Some people never get good at eyeliner.
Foundation, I get, even old ladies doing makeup for 60 years come into church with that shit caked on an inch thick.

But the lips. The eyebrows. Why do troons never do their eyebrows?! Every fucking time! It's exasperating! And they think they look like sexy dainty ladies with those caterpillars inching across their faces. Say what you will about MUA flavor trannies and their drama but god at least they try and that's all I can even ask for at this point. (:_(

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
Haven't really been following Alex's insta since my computer died, but I would like to highlight this for an episode of This Totally Happened
1581461284096.png
SMB3 no warp whistles: the mark of a true & honest gamer.
I dunno why he's trying to dunk on neckbeards. I think that if he hadn't gone troon he'd be one of them.

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh, they're serious now. Gamers better watch out in San Antonio. Word on the street is Alex often bursts into the local Dave and Buster's and finds the biggest, thickest neckbeard and shrieks "No items, Fox only, Final Destination." If you lose, you have to be his damn partner for the night and give them a bj in the bathroom.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't really been following Alex's insta since my computer died, but I would like to highlight this for an episode of This Totally Happened
View attachment 1140269
I dunno why he's trying to dunk on neckbeards. I think that if he hadn't gone troon he'd be one of them.
If you didn't play it on the NES, Alex, you're not a retro gamer. You're a fucking poser.
Then again, seeing how you're trooning out, that's a given.

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1140269
I remember being really proud of myself beating smb3 warpless on the NES. I was seven at the time so it was a really big deal to me.

Your life must be pretty boring and hollow if you feel accomplished about dunking on neckbeards. Then again they're about the only people Alex is able to punch down at.

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
1583206047695.png

the more and more i read the more i think that this dude doesnt speak to cis women and just stalks cis women out of jealousy
and if he does, i think she made a mistake of showing him her nails after she got them done just a guess by context lmao

also him and his friends fucking threw a AC unit over a balcony like idiots, they all sound like soyboys, cant be arsed to screen record but its okay cuz #iwashigh

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1170477
the more and more i read the more i think that this dude doesnt speak to cis women and just stalks cis women out of jealousy
and if he does, i think she made a mistake of showing him her nails after she got them done just a guess by context lmao

also him and his friends fucking threw a AC unit over a balcony like idiots, they all sound like soyboys, cant be arsed to screen record but its okay cuz #iwashigh
What spoiled lil bitch gets her nails done for free just because she's a she?
Besides, just do it yourself, Alex. Put jojoba oil on your nailbeds/underneath the nail, be careful and maintain your hands, then paint your nails with good nail polish that doesn't chip easy (indie nail polish you cant find in a store & this includes base/topcoat), clean any flooding with a nail-cleaning brush made to stand up to acetone, and voila! Beautiful nails that are overall cheaper than a visit to a salon, plus extra personal gratification. You can even just make your nails look nice without painting by maintaining them.

By the way, most women don't have "perfect boobies," they just know how to live with themselves. Confidence and self-acceptance are things that have to be built, you aren't just born with it because your gender. Fuckin trannies. Im about to be fuckin MATI from the bullshit mental gymnastics these idiots pull.