Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
What spoiled lil bitch gets her nails done for free just because she's a she?
Women don't have to work for anything. They never face any struggles in their life. Everything is handed to them on a silver platter because they have a vagina. Pop quiz, hotshot. Am I an incel or a troon?

They're the thing except one believes they've found a cheatcode to life

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
What spoiled lil bitch gets her nails done for free just because she's a she?
Besides, just do it yourself, Alex. Put jojoba oil on your nailbeds/underneath the nail, be careful and maintain your hands, then paint your nails with good nail polish that doesn't chip easy (indie nail polish you cant find in a store & this includes base/topcoat), clean any flooding with a nail-cleaning brush made to stand up to acetone, and voila! Beautiful nails that are overall cheaper than a visit to a salon, plus extra personal gratification. You can even just make your nails look nice without painting by maintaining them.

By the way, most women don't have "perfect boobies," they just know how to live with themselves. Confidence and self-acceptance are things that have to be built, you aren't just born with it because your gender. Fuckin trannies. Im about to be fuckin MATI from the bullshit mental gymnastics these idiots pull.
alex has never seen his gramma's tits or women who have had breast cancer obviously to think that everyone has perfect tiddies.
Women don't have to work for anything. They never face any struggles in their life. Everything is handed to them on a silver platter because they have a vagina. Pop quiz, hotshot. Am I an incel or a troon?

They're the thing except one believes they've found a cheatcode to life
this is honestly my favorite thing about alex. his mental gymnastics are not a joke and i think he needs to do some more stretching and eat less pizza hut and smoke less w/ the shit he does.
first, every thing he fucking says about cis women is probably the most incel-y shit with the hint of misogynistic thinking but REEKS of insecurity. we get it alex. you hate women and you hate yourself. it's always things that he could totally do himself but can't be bothered to get his head out of his ass to do so unless someone does it for him. his hair? his nails? his makeup? his voice? the clothes? all of it! he could totally turn himself into the "girl" he convinced himself he is but he doesnt want to. he's been given advice from cis women and the reddit trannies. yet, he continues to scoot his ass on the carpet cuz it's everyone else's fault. don't worry cuz all of this is okay somehow cuz hes a TRUE AND HONEST WYMN and cis women are bad or some shit. i will never get past the that.

him and kevin would be perfect tranny gfs.

(ps. if someone records that AC unit story be sure to turn down ur volume)

AprilRains

Fuckin' A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this man walk through life with his eye sockets stuffed with duct tape?

I don't have perfect boobies. Very few women do. My voice is not that of a chorus of angels. Again, that's unusual.

How is your lack of a vagina my problem, Alex? How is that an aggression?

Get your fucking entitlement under control, lad. You live in Texas; the ladies there are armed. If you try to impose your pudgy might on them, it may not go well for you.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Most women have wonky breasts to my experience. They simply learn how to deal with it and also realize that men are obsessed with boobs and don't notice if one is larger than the other or if they droop a bit. 99.9% of people aren't perfect and have some sort of complex, we deal with it.

That last screencap makes him straight up sound like a full-blown incel.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Is that nausea relief medicine? Is he one of those troon cunts who pretend to have a period?

• DRINK!
Reactions: NoFeline

Amphitrite

Bringer Of The Rain
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, back up there a minute.

"I'm not lucky enough to be able to pass well and have normative genitalia to the point where all MEN accept me"?

Thought Alex claimed to be a lesbian, in which case why would he want men to accept him?

Alex, a tip for you. You will get WAY more male attention (and dick) by being your true self - a feminine gay man - than you ever will by pretending to be a woman.

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
In case you were wondering what he's been doing:

Downloading old games for inflated prices on a last-gen console. For those who don't know, each tile on the bottom screen is a different game, and almost all on the bottom screen there seem to be newly downloaded. The post is a video of him quickly going and marking the present icons as opened.

I love the 3DS but I wouldn't want to use the eShop for downloading old games. Nintendo's pricing model for their services aren't very good and the storage space their consoles come with are pitiful, but hey, he probably has an SD card.
20200316_205131.png

I dont see much happening with Alex until he tries to move out and get a job. Too bad all his accounts got b&. Remember not to touch pööp, frens.

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
In case you were wondering what he's been doing:

Downloading old games for inflated prices on a last-gen console. For those who don't know, each tile on the bottom screen is a different game, and almost all on the bottom screen there seem to be newly downloaded. The post is a video of him quickly going and marking the present icons as opened.

I love the 3DS but I wouldn't want to use the eShop for downloading old games. Nintendo's pricing model for their services aren't very good and the storage space their consoles come with are pitiful, but hey, he probably has an SD card.
View attachment 1191387

I dont see much happening with Alex until he tries to move out and get a job. Too bad all his accounts got b&. Remember not to touch pööp, frens.
he's also been ranting about the government and the corona. all brainlet shit that i refused to cap cuz reading it makes you lose brain cells but today we are back on our not a fetish bullshit since he's over the corona rants
1585099234609.png

ATaxingWoman

Professional Quarantined Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he's also been ranting about the government and the corona. all brainlet shit that i refused to cap cuz reading it makes you lose brain cells but today we are back on our not a fetish bullshit since he's over the corona rants
View attachment 1201872
"The dark ages"? There are still women and girls who are forced into forced pregnancy/sexual slavery (or "cis female breeding slaves" as he puts it) in the current year. Maybe he should try asking one of them whether they think being Alex Vidal is more suffering

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
the "queen" taking a "IG vacation" lets see how long this lasts
tdlr: basically victimizing himself and saying no one cares enough to defend him and then naming rando ppl it just feels like attention signaling. mentioning accountability but unable to hold him ownself
1585464897389.png

and then
1585464953969.png

what japanese followers?

anywho: lets hope this motherfucker gets his shit together and also learns that alot of this shit he kinda brought on himself, end to an era i assume but :optimistic:

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
the "queen" taking a "IG vacation" lets see how long this lasts
tdlr: basically victimizing himself and saying no one cares enough to defend him and then naming rando ppl it just feels like attention signaling. mentioning accountability but unable to hold him ownself
View attachment 1207103

and then
View attachment 1207104
what japanese followers?

anywho: lets hope this motherfucker gets his shit together and also learns that alot of this shit he kinda brought on himself, end to an era i assume but :optimistic:
lol at thinking this is anything but tranny drama sperging and that he'll learn anything. Doubt on him making it the two weeks. The taking a twitter break and coming back within 48 hours, if they make it that far, is a staple of troons. You see it all the time in Ratking.

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
lol at thinking this is anything but tranny drama sperging and that he'll learn anything. Doubt on him making it the two weeks. The taking a twitter break and coming back within 48 hours, if they make it that far, is a staple of troons. You see it all the time in Ratking.
i give it a good 24 hour anyway i expect nothing less or more from him at this point but trying to be :optimistic:

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
he should be happy then because he isn't a trans person - he's a cishet male. i dont get his angle, am i missing something?
its not cool enough to be a normal cisgender twink anymore esp when you got a raging boner for giant anime tits (and little girls) at the same time. as if a lil bisexuality hurts someone
or
No hetero guy takes as much cock as this twit. He's a gay in denial, a cisgay, not a cishet.