Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
Alex, if you keep making violent threats like that, someone with a badge and a gun is going to believe you. You're in Texas, you dumbass. This is a shitty plan.

Stop using fucking meth and get a job or something. You're a fucking disgrace.
this made me remember his choice threats, some even mentioning that fact. other then the PUYO PUYO tetris one that was WAY more pathetic but the violent ones are way more worse.
the one knife he owns is DEF a shitty cheap one. i doubt he knows how to shoot a gun anyway.
and if he tried to stab someone he would end up in jail for assault before they would end up with a hole in their body. i doubt he can even throw a punch.

1586840285409.png
and lastly can't forget the most SCARY threat and the threatening dump in the toliet!!!
View attachment 955766
I forgot to share this lovely gem of him where you can see his poop in the toilet
anyhow the meth head saga is going places. keep it up

edit: i am curious if his famly knows about this or if any of his friends are actually concerned considering the incels he keeps around. there's no way he is able to keep his mouth shut even to them. someone will end up snitching to family or hell the police at this rate. he clearly is unstable and making threats lmao . grandma is clearly supporting him in some way. he has no job and i dont think he's EVER mentioned a tugboat so. i am more concerned for his grandma's wallet and sainty then his. #freegrammavidal

Last edited:

Sonya-chan

Don't deadname me!!!
kiwifarms.net
If RadFems/TERFs hate you it's your fault. Lot of them were trans allies before but peak trans and few of them because of you and your misogynist/incel/lesbophobe attitude when you still were on reddit.

You are responsible for all the things that happen to you, Grandma didn't learn you this or you only talk to her to take her money? 🤔

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
If RadFems/TERFs hate you it's your fault. Lot of them were trans allies before but peak trans and few of them because of you and your misogynist/incel/lesbophobe attitude when you still were on reddit.

You are responsible for all the things that happen to you, Grandma didn't learn you this or you only talk to her to take her money? 🤔
still am verrry curious on where this kid gets his money other then clearly his gramma. i don't think gran would be too happy to find that her money is being used on drugs when she likely gives it to him to help him out on other things. since he has talked about her giving him money before. there's NO way he could hold down a job especially right now.
not gonna be mad on the internet about it but i hate when ppl take advantage of or use their grandparents like that.

No Exit

From The Corner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stopped reading for a couple months when Alex went dark since I thought he was getting boring. I come back to check and now he's doing meth?
:stress:

How does someone go from growing a shred of self-awareness to doing meth so quickly? It's as disappointing as it is funny.

If on the small chance Alex reads this: Holy shit seriously don't do meth. Or knock it back like a champ, party like a rockstar and post about your adventures on twitter.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
I stopped reading for a couple months when Alex went dark since I thought he was getting boring. I come back to check and now he's doing meth?
:stress:

How does someone go from growing a shred of self-awareness to doing meth so quickly? It's as disappointing as it is funny.

If on the small chance Alex reads this: Holy shit seriously don't do meth. Or knock it back like a champ, party like a rockstar and post about your adventures on twitter.
i am still betting his sudden drop in sanity on either a psych break or he stopped taking meds and using meth instead to "lose weight" since the idiot cant get his ass out of bed to some squats.
so he has not posted in a while so i am hoping that my dude aint fucking dead and hiding on a throw away reddit acc at least cuz doing meth cuz you are a lazy troon who wants anime tiddies aint the way to go. at least 40%. do a flip. something.
i googled his name just to see if anything popped up or our dude got arrested but
1589077279461.png

alas his ugly mug is forever stained on google and this site. good luck ever getting a job i guess.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is still uploading onto youtube, so he is still around. He uploaded this unboxing video yesterday and its 9mins of his feminine masculine voice, nothing interesting or spergy. He says he is planning more unboxing videos in the future with more stuff to add to his collection that grandma pays for. It honestly blows my mind, he has a collection list of all these retro consoles he is going to get and we know he is not paying for them himself.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is still uploading onto youtube, so he is still around. He uploaded this unboxing video yesterday and its 9mins of his feminine masculine voice, nothing interesting or spergy. He says he is planning more unboxing videos in the future with more stuff to add to his collection that grandma pays for. It honestly blows my mind, he has a collection list of all these retro consoles he is going to get and we know he is not paying for them himself.
I'm curious of the financial status of his grandparents.
People lost a decent chunk of value in their investments (IRAs, 401Ks, and etc) due to the economic crash caused by COVID-19 and, as a result, are tightening their budgets and saving money for a future in which they cannot rely solely on investments. Yet, he or his grandparents are spending money on pointless things.

But then again, maybe we now know where his trumpbux went...

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's stupid. He should've just bought more meth.