Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
He is still uploading onto youtube, so he is still around. He uploaded this unboxing video yesterday and its 9mins of his feminine masculine voice, nothing interesting or spergy. He says he is planning more unboxing videos in the future with more stuff to add to his collection that grandma pays for. It honestly blows my mind, he has a collection list of all these retro consoles he is going to get and we know he is not paying for them himself.
completely forgot about his youtube, as of rn it's the only thing he's updating. i am sure he's still keeping tabs on his thread but the video you posted is the only one breaking 100 views lmao
1591663344588.png
i mean between the meth, the retro systems and more idk why gran is still paying unless thats cover for the meth lol

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
1598941259586.png

i missed this piece of shit. so i decided to check in. he's still posting his lil puyo puyo crap on his youtube. the most recent video seems to be connected to his PSN account. it seems he finally got a screencapture card! going up in the world. cant be arsed to watch most of these as most are at his TV screen, looks like he got a new switch.
1598941497081.png

and he recently played doom on twitch! with 3 views!
1598941688798.png

dont worry bud, i am sure granny will get u one.
if you are reading this alex:
i miss you come back to IG. how's the meth treating u? :(

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have his 150 IQ rant, because the Youtube video got deleted and the archive doesn't seem to work.
Anyone? Please?
I wish alex didn't get banned from every single subreddit, that was some of his best content. It seems like this cow has mostly dried up, not that his real life is going any better with the whole meth thing, it's just there's nothing to really laugh at anymore

Squid Diddler

The Cephalopod Menace
kiwifarms.net
Anyone? Please?
I wish alex didn't get banned from every single subreddit, that was some of his best content. It seems like this cow has mostly dried up, not that his real life is going any better with the whole meth thing, it's just there's nothing to really laugh at anymore
Yeah, I mean I'm basically just waiting for the news that he OD'd and died so we can wrap this thread up in a nice bow.

stinkmeaner

Based and Stinkpilled
kiwifarms.net
He was my favorite cow for a while. Then the content dried up hard. But good on him for keeping a low profile. Maybe he’s learning.
He was mine too. I want to believe he's learning, but I also want him to go on a meth-fueled rant like I know he wants to.
Alex will e-beg for meth

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex throws and destroys his Internet router. Alex is quitting all gaming as he can't stand getting stalked, hes not going to be doing youtube. He talks about holding his dog down and pummeling him, his gravol addiction, all his addictions because of the stress. Spirit of Astaroth and victorian doll inside him, if Astaroth comes out everyone will be sorry and he is going to pummel his dog again. Hes logging out of everything, he can't do it anymore. The psychiatric system is poison but the pandemic has made him spiritual and believe in Astaroth, hes not atheist anymore. He needs to focus on himself and disconnect from the Internet. He might play Halo with his friends. This is his last upload. No storytimes or Q&A's, his passions are ruined. Hes being harassed and stalked and bullied and thats why he has a drug addiction. Family doesn't care about him, he cant have anything anymore, friends or xbox, everyones turning on him, his anger is boiling over, his copes aren't working. He wants to invest in fashion, cooking and other stuff, computers are like the atomic bomb and only used for evil. He can't transition anymore cause his real name is out there but everything else is worthless. Hes focusing on fashion and stuff but hes done with all social media, hes fucking done. He gave himself anorexia for being told hes fat. He needs to cure his anger and anorexia. If he could destroy the whole Internet right now he would.

Wow, that was a lot of rambling, Alex is fucking losing it, its probably good hes going offline, someone just needs to take that poor dog away from him, what a fucking monster. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7pdrWhzxGQ

Squid Diddler

The Cephalopod Menace
kiwifarms.net
Alex throws and destroys his Internet router. Alex is quitting all gaming as he can't stand getting stalked, hes not going to be doing youtube. He talks about holding his dog down and pummeling him, his gravol addiction, all his addictions because of the stress. Spirit of Astaroth and victorian doll inside him, if Astaroth comes out everyone will be sorry and he is going to pummel his dog again. Hes logging out of everything, he can't do it anymore. The psychiatric system is poison but the pandemic has made him spiritual and believe in Astaroth, hes not atheist anymore. He needs to focus on himself and disconnect from the Internet. He might play Halo with his friends. This is his last upload. No storytimes or Q&A's, his passions are ruined. Hes being harassed and stalked and bullied and thats why he has a drug addiction. Family doesn't care about him, he cant have anything anymore, friends or xbox, everyones turning on him, his anger is boiling over, his copes aren't working. He wants to invest in fashion, cooking and other stuff, computers are like the atomic bomb and only used for evil. He can't transition anymore cause his real name is out there but everything else is worthless. Hes focusing on fashion and stuff but hes done with all social media, hes fucking done. He gave himself anorexia for being told hes fat. He needs to cure his anger and anorexia. If he could destroy the whole Internet right now he would.

Wow, that was a lot of rambling, Alex is fucking losing it, its probably good hes going offline, someone just needs to take that poor dog away from him, what a fucking monster. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7pdrWhzxGQ
View attachment 1629530
And there it is. One step closer to sweet, sweet oblivion. Seems like he might be heading in the schizo direction?

break these cuffs

just an Island Boy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He demands privacy and is leaving the internet, so naturally he puts up a video explaining this.
How will he get attention if he doesn't announce every decision in a public fashion? It's the same play as some loudly proclaiming they're go to leave a group or a club because it's so awful and they hate it so much. You just leave if it's that horrible. You make a stink if you want attention.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1629530

Archived. https://archive.vn/xH1iW

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Giving up all things that are targeted towards children. Think he will find a job? Lol just kidding.

Says he’s spiritual and he knows he’s not atheist and wants to find a Satanic church. Guess he doesn’t know anything about satanism.

Claims he held down his dog and pummeled it. This is not first time he has claimed to have hit his dog. I’m sure someone is going to report that and hopefully a wellness check will be ordered for that dog.

He won’t stay off the Internet for long... or at all. He has a phone. Lol.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
We already have a Digibro thread why is there a second one? Or is it just a common pattern that all MtF trannies want to be little girls?

Alex is a pedo and a self hating gay man and a furry and a meth head and animal abuser and an all around faggot. He mooches off his grandma and contributes nothing to society. He’s young enough to where he could straighten his life out but he won’t.