Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

ZippyZoopa

Ginger Neck Snapper
kiwifarms.net
Alex is a pedo and a self hating gay man and a furry and a meth head and animal abuser and an all around faggot. He mooches off his grandma and contributes nothing to society. He’s young enough to where he could straighten his life out but he won’t.
"pedo" "contributes nothing to society" "furry"

You are just saying different ways of saying homosexual.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
How do you casually admit to "holding your dog down and pummeling him" and threaten to do it again, and still act like you are the victim. What a piece of shit

Usually meth makes you do and say whatever the fuck you want. So yea, the answer to your question is meth.

Hey Alex if you are reading this (I know you are) why not stop in a say hello. We all missed you but that new YT video you posted sure was spicy. Thanks for putting yourself back in the spotlight.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you casually admit to "holding your dog down and pummeling him" and threaten to do it again, and still act like you are the victim. What a piece of shit
This is the kind of thing that makes this particular cow not as much fun as some of the others. If I were going to break the site ethic and beat the shit out of one cow, Alex would get the nod.

Shithead punk asshole.

Doomer

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen this on here yet, but our cow has not completely removed his internet presence (I don't think he's capable). I had the random urge to see what our cow has been up to and I searched him up on Snapchat and sure enough he has one with his crayonization username linked. His story is public so I guess he still hasn't properly learned his lesson.

Alex 4.jpg
I have been watching it for about a month now and have seen some choice things. Unfortunately I didn't cap some of the best stuff because I didn't realize the thread was still open, but so far he has sperged out about abortion being murder, men being horny degenerates who just want to fetishize and fuck him, talking about drugs and perhaps filming himself while on drugs, and interestingly enough, about atheists being delusional because they believe pond scum evolved into people within a few years. You would think because Alex used to be an atheist he would know how evolution works but this is giving him too much credit. He has also posted himself in more fetish gear and interesting "outfits" so I guess nothing much has changed.

Here's some stuff I got from today:

Another person thinks Alex is too loli for them
Alex 3.jpg

He hasn't killed his dog yet luckily
Alex 2.jpg

Alex still looking as good as always
Alex 1.jpg

This has been pretty mild from what I've seen so far on there. He posts roughly at least once a week give or take and I was hoping for more spergy stuff to post but this will do for now.

NoFeline

baby is ended.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
atheists being delusional because they believe pond scum evolved into people within a few years. You would think because Alex used to be an atheist he would know how evolution works but this is giving him too much credit
Do you think that's what he believed while calling himself an atheist? :story: 150 IQ legend!

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net

This has been pretty mild from what I've seen so far on there. He posts roughly at least once a week give or take and I was hoping for more spergy stuff to post but this will do for now.
Motherfucker looks particulary high off his ass here.
His pupils are so fucking dilated here too.

KingFrampt

The Shape
kiwifarms.net
Alex throws and destroys his Internet router. Alex is quitting all gaming as he can't stand getting stalked, hes not going to be doing youtube. He talks about holding his dog down and pummeling him, his gravol addiction, all his addictions because of the stress. Spirit of Astaroth and victorian doll inside him, if Astaroth comes out everyone will be sorry and he is going to pummel his dog again. Hes logging out of everything, he can't do it anymore. The psychiatric system is poison but the pandemic has made him spiritual and believe in Astaroth, hes not atheist anymore. He needs to focus on himself and disconnect from the Internet. He might play Halo with his friends. This is his last upload. No storytimes or Q&A's, his passions are ruined. Hes being harassed and stalked and bullied and thats why he has a drug addiction. Family doesn't care about him, he cant have anything anymore, friends or xbox, everyones turning on him, his anger is boiling over, his copes aren't working. He wants to invest in fashion, cooking and other stuff, computers are like the atomic bomb and only used for evil. He can't transition anymore cause his real name is out there but everything else is worthless. Hes focusing on fashion and stuff but hes done with all social media, hes fucking done. He gave himself anorexia for being told hes fat. He needs to cure his anger and anorexia. If he could destroy the whole Internet right now he would.

Wow, that was a lot of rambling, Alex is fucking losing it, its probably good hes going offline, someone just needs to take that poor dog away from him, what a fucking monster. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7pdrWhzxGQ
View attachment 1629530
Yep he quit the internet so hard that 10 days later he streamed Persona 5 for 8 hours on https://twitch.tv/crayonization

The funniest part about the stream is that for the entire 8 hours the stream was bugged and stuck on the waiting screen

[edit]
He saw this and deleted it, glad to see that despite alex 'quitting the internet' he is still reading his own thread!

Last edited:

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen this on here yet, but our cow has not completely removed his internet presence (I don't think he's capable). I had the random urge to see what our cow has been up to and I searched him up on Snapchat and sure enough he has one with his crayonization username linked. His story is public so I guess he still hasn't properly learned his lesson.

View attachment 1665426I have been watching it for about a month now and have seen some choice things. Unfortunately I didn't cap some of the best stuff because I didn't realize the thread was still open, but so far he has sperged out about abortion being murder, men being horny degenerates who just want to fetishize and fuck him, talking about drugs and perhaps filming himself while on drugs, and interestingly enough, about atheists being delusional because they believe pond scum evolved into people within a few years. You would think because Alex used to be an atheist he would know how evolution works but this is giving him too much credit. He has also posted himself in more fetish gear and interesting "outfits" so I guess nothing much has changed.

Here's some stuff I got from today:

Another person thinks Alex is too loli for them

He hasn't killed his dog yet luckily

oh my baby boy is alive and doing that sweet sweet meth still i see! tho i can not get over the weirdos he brings around his gran.... what is he even getting out of it? is he so boring that being w/ granny vidal is better? good lord.
i didnt think of ever checking snap bless u anon.

edit: he also has deleted all recent streams within the last 4 years after @KingFrampt 's post. f

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but I meant youtube as a whole - a search engine that will pluck comments from a specific user over the vast wasteland of youtube channels that exist, not just a single comment section.
Check his recently viewed/liked videos list.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if there is a way to search for someone's comments on youtube? It seems Alex has been sperging out there according to people still commenting under his latest video from Sept;
View attachment 1718478
View attachment 1718908
View attachment 1718487
So I went to take a gander -
View attachment 1718492
View attachment 1718493
View attachment 1718494
View attachment 1718497
View attachment 1718499
View attachment 1718501
idk this charlie rashi dude but i kinda like him.

anyway, it seems that alex is having a psychotic break from all the meth hes doing. a lot of ppl show signs of schizophrenia for the first time thru break downs in their early 20s often and the kid is 21 by now right? the meth may have speeded shit up but clearly he's been getting around comment wise. sadly w/ youtube idk how much else to track that other then out right checking videos hes watched in his recently watched. you can ironically look him up on social blade but sadly it is his old account.
ironic question: anyone checked to c if this mans has a tiktok lmao