Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow he’s getting pretty bad. I see the meth is doing it’s job very well.
He's doing meth too? Can't be a good combo.

MDMA is dangerous when it comes to dehydration. Most of the time it's only an issue when you're in a club situation. Cases of people dying of overheating aren't unheard of when you get people partying hard off their head on MDMA not realising how hot they're getting.

Meth isn't that big in comparison here in the UK, it's mostly a chemsex thing, so I don't know much of what it does to people other than people love fucking on it lmao.

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
I actually thought he was dead in a ditch somewhere so good for him. Just gotta wait for the Persona Cured My Autism to hit.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
He's doing meth too? Can't be a good combo.

MDMA is dangerous when it comes to dehydration. Most of the time it's only an issue when you're in a club situation. Cases of people dying of overheating aren't unheard of when you get people partying hard off their head on MDMA not realising how hot they're getting.

Meth isn't that big in comparison here in the UK, it's mostly a chemsex thing, so I don't know much of what it does to people other than people love fucking on it lmao.
Yea go back a page or two in this thread and you’ll see his admissions of doing meth because he thinks it will be cool? Or some dumb shit like that. Whatever. He’s a faggot who does faggot things. But since his internet presence has waned the past few months his milk production has been very slow. And that upsets me.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he's self-medicating with meth for ADHD and it's actually working?
:optimistic:
i wish that was true for his gran's sake.

i do wanna say, he has def gone on a downward spiral and not one i expected but a downward one. i do hope his gran and that dog are safe. maybe its time to keep an eye out for "true and honest tranny on meth arrested" cuz i think thats our next step

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i wish that was true for his gran's sake.

i do wanna say, he has def gone on a downward spiral and not one i expected but a downward one. i do hope his gran and that dog are safe. maybe its time to keep an eye out for "true and honest tranny on meth arrested" cuz i think thats our next step

If he does get arrested it will probably be for hurting his grandma. I don't think this little asshole ever leaves his house.

auxcord

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. This went downhill fast.

in other news i thought i found them on reddit but its an intersex girl with remarkably similar eyes. Fortunately she seems to be sane. 9808F137-AB1E-4981-AAAA-677D245D0D9B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Madam Nekromantik

Seasons beatings
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found a comment chain with Alex in it on a video about home invasion. It starts with a person giving good advice on what to do if a suspicious girl shows up at your door saying she was raped, call the police. Alex shows up to rant about how he would run away if someone called the cops, and that he's been raped 6 times. Also says that it's criminal that people are cautious and that they should open their doors for anyone, it's hospitality and empathy. Putting the screenshot under a spoiler because it's a long one.
wolfettegetsraped.png

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Found a comment chain with Alex in it on a video about home invasion. It starts with a person giving good advice on what to do if a suspicious girl shows up at your door saying she was raped, call the police. Alex shows up to rant about how he would run away if someone called the cops, and that he's been raped 6 times. Also says that it's criminal that people are cautious and that they should open their doors for anyone, it's hospitality and empathy. Putting the screenshot under a spoiler because it's a long one.
He has been raped 6 times, failed suicide a dozen times, had his cell phone stolen that he willing gave to the person after eating pills he found the street. Can he ever not lie?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has been raped 6 times, failed suicide a dozen times, had his cell phone stolen that he willing gave to the person after eating pills he found the street. Can he ever not lie?
Hell, I think Alex has a victim complex: he has built his identity around being a victim, and so he needs things to happen to him in order to be seen as a victim. When nothing happens, he lies about it.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
Hell, I think Alex has a victim complex: he has built his identity around being a victim, and so he needs things to happen to him in order to be seen as a victim. When nothing happens, he lies about it.
he has one for sure. heck he tried to paint himself as a victim after being rejected and even saying he wanted to punch the person.

he lives in texas. wonder how hes holding up with the storm lmao

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know what happened to this guy? Haven't seen anything from him and was kinda hoping he ended up fixing his shit...but then he started doing meth.
He just stopped producing content. Like Null says, we're the Eye of Sauron, and once we focus on a cow, the cow either goes underground or doubles down. Alex initially doubled down, but when we wouldn't budge, he went DFE and became as boring as possible. We just lost interest and drifted off.

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
He just stopped producing content. Like Null says, we're the Eye of Sauron, and once we focus on a cow, the cow either goes underground or doubles down. Alex initially doubled down, but when we wouldn't budge, he went DFE and became as boring as possible. We just lost interest and drifted off.
Didnt help that some retard went and reported a ton of his accounts and got Alex banned from his favorite outlets.