Dramacow Alex Vidal / Alessandro Connor Vidal / AsrielDr33murr / Crayonization / CZation / Ashe826 - "Trans lesbian" wolfkin. Likes little girls' breasts and wishes he were "a cute virgin cis female". "I'm 150IQ"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Annexeci

kiwifarms.net
Didnt help that some retard went and reported a ton of his accounts and got Alex banned from his favorite outlets.
Yeah, I fucking hate that. Alex was one of my favorite cows. He seems to have a modicum of self-awareness if he’s kept off posting this long though. Unfortunately I think it’s more in a saving face sort of way and not just out of the genuine shame he should feel. Guess I just gotta start watching the thread

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know what happened to this guy? Haven't seen anything from him and was kinda hoping he ended up fixing his shit...but then he started doing meth.
He DFE’d, a ween reported all of his stuff and the drugs happened which made him more obscure in the first place. Only place he’s known to post is Snapchat which I doubt is something we could get ourselves in. I do miss watching his dumbassery. Unfortunately we can only hope this fucker isn’t somewhere methed up. He’s still pretty young and has a life ahead of him which he could turn around if he quit meth, got a job or smthin and went to legitimate therapy for his anger issues + in gen issues but that’s a rainbow of optimism right there. Like SSC said null’s eye of sauron theory applies here big time.

edit: I am on mobile but he does have a public profile on Snapchat! DF06A75D-FC1E-464E-969F-E3D8559BB383.png

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So did the meth finally get to him or did he join the 41%?

I do miss watching his dumbassery. Unfortunately we can only hope this fucker isn’t somewhere methed up. He’s still pretty young and has a life ahead of him which he could turn around if he quit meth...
Men better than him have tried and failed to break that habit, I doubt he'd make it.

Super Book

Made from the best stuff!
kiwifarms.net
He DFE’d, a ween reported all of his stuff and the drugs happened which made him more obscure in the first place. Only place he’s known to post is Snapchat which I doubt is something we could get ourselves in. I do miss watching his dumbassery. Unfortunately we can only hope this fucker isn’t somewhere methed up. He’s still pretty young and has a life ahead of him which he could turn around if he quit meth, got a job or smthin and went to legitimate therapy for his anger issues + in gen issues but that’s a rainbow of optimism right there. Like SSC said null’s eye of sauron theory applies here big time.

edit: I am on mobile but he does have a public profile on Snapchat!View attachment 2136779
How recent are these snaps? I can kinda see a date in the bottom left one that seems to be this year, but I'm unsure what the month or day is.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
How recent are these snaps? I can kinda see a date in the bottom left one that seems to be this year, but I'm unsure what the month or day is.
It's ether January or February.
What cuffs said. Unfortunately if he is dead we would be able to find a obituary... and this thread would def come up for people who may look for it.. oops

break these cuffs

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What cuffs said. Unfortunately if he is dead we would be able to find a obituary... and this thread would def come up for people who may look for it.. oops
Families generally do obits. They aren't submitted by the coroner's office or the police. Someone who cares enough to pay for one has to know he's dead.

Cake Farts

Competitive Speed Shitting should be a sport
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Families generally do obits. They aren't submitted by the coroner's office or the police. Someone who cares enough to pay for one has to know he's dead.
Still alive.4951B121-04CC-4672-BEAD-857D4DA16E72.jpegC9412637-64E7-44BE-B42A-C429D03F41B6.jpeg

Latest video comments implies he’s just being a general nuisance in big name youtubers channels.

Last edited:

AGenericUsername23

kiwifarms.net
I know this thread is kinda dead, but I needed to make a quick throwaway to pop in after finding it with a friend. We used to know Wolfette, as well as NemoOceansoul, as mutuals on a discord server up until about 2019. Somehow, we managed to end up in the "eye of the storm" as it were and avoid about 90% of this saga, despite being right next to it for quite a while. After binging the thread, I figured we owed a thanks to the fine folk who showed us so much we never knew about our old friends. We laughed, we cried, we felt our soul drain from our bodies. We're digging through old chats we still have to see if there's anything floating around that we can pump into this well to keep it from going completely dry, but I wouldn't count on it. Either way, it was one hell of a journey, and maybe we'll see 'em again. Here's an old reddit exchange we never did see in the thread as a token of appreciation. Apologies if it was posted before and we missed it, but it doesn't seem like it.
image0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this thread is kinda dead, but I needed to make a quick throwaway to pop in after finding it with a friend. We used to know Wolfette, as well as NemoOceansoul, as mutuals on a discord server up until about 2019. Somehow, we managed to end up in the "eye of the storm" as it were and avoid about 90% of this saga, despite being right next to it for quite a while. After binging the thread, I figured we owed a thanks to the fine folk who showed us so much we never knew about our old friends. We laughed, we cried, we felt our soul drain from our bodies. We're digging through old chats we still have to see if there's anything floating around that we can pump into this well to keep it from going completely dry, but I wouldn't count on it. Either way, it was one hell of a journey, and maybe we'll see 'em again. Here's an old reddit exchange we never did see in the thread as a token of appreciation. Apologies if it was posted before and we missed it, but it doesn't seem like it.
Always nice to see a cow's mutual pop up.

If you're going to post chats or conversations you participated in, I'd suggest obscuring your username so your post here isn't connected back to you. We are not well liked among the trans community, and I wouldn't want your info dump to cause you grief.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Always nice to see a cow's mutual pop up.

If you're going to post chats or conversations you participated in, I'd suggest obscuring your username so your post here isn't connected back to you. We are not well liked among the trans community, and I wouldn't want your info dump to cause you grief.
I'd say more, block out all names except from the cow's name, otherwise they may get you by elimination.
Very obvious advice but, you never know...

Tsuiraku 666

kiwifarms.net
I'm still bemoaning the fact nobody archived the "why i'm 150 iq" rant. I'm as much at fault as anyone for not doing it, but fuck... it was one of my favorite videos, I rewatched it all the time and always chuckled.
I have it right here.

As my first post on this site, i'd like to think im adding something lol
Apologies for digging up a dead thread, I searched this person up to see if they still existed and realised I might have had a rare piece of media related to them

Last edited by a moderator:

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have it right here.
Apologies for digging up a dead thread, I searched this person up to see if they still existed and realised I might have had a rare piece of media related to them
Semper fi to you, anonymous person on the internet. I have now added it to the OP

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have it right here.
You have added something, all right. Well done for your first post!
:semperfidelis: