Careercow Alexander Cayford - The Bootleg MrEnter - Joe Crusher Pickles is a faggot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So get this, A RebelTaxi/MrEnter wannabe (who is also a Nintendo/Disney loving manchild) who has made Cartoon Reviews that have got to be even more Bullshit-filled, Cringeworthy and Unwatchable than MrEnter's Cartoon Reviews! I Know, I Know, It's a Laugh Riot. But It's Real!

1. Spoiler all those videos Jesus. In chunks preferably
2. Off to a roaring start comparing him to me enter, who literally no one cares about here.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Spoiler all those videos Jesus. In chunks preferably
2. Off to a roaring start comparing him to me enter, who literally no one cares about here.
Not only should they be spoilered, no one here no only gives no care about enter, everyone also doesn't want another discussion about mr. enter. We already had that with the entersphere before.

Spergs do not make lolcows alone. Sorry but this thread is shit.
Unless there was anything lol-cow related about this guy, he is nothing more than a sperg.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Okay two things:
1. Too many videos, I felt for a minute there that my browser was going to crash.
2. Outside of sperging over cartoons, I don't see what makes him any more interesting than the other cartoon spergs. Does he have a disgusting fetish? Ambitions of wanting to make his own cartoon? Flies off the handle whenever someone praises/criticizes him?

I'm sorry, but unless you can tell us more. I'm inclined to believe that you're more autistic/lulzworthy than this Cayford fellow.

BILLY MAYS

Hi, Billy Mays here
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After some digging, I found some related content here:
http://twitter.com/JoeCrusherPick (NSFW)

EDIT:
Here he's tweeting other YT commenters to "critique" Alex Crayford.

"Taunting" Alex.

For some reason, he asked Alex, who he hated, to upload his videos to Dailymotion.

Other things of note is that he's a lolicon hentai fan, and possibly a weeb(?)
Discuss.

Last edited:

TheImportantFart

David Blowioff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically this guy has showed up, posted a shit thread, gotten a slew of negative ratings and the thread is now turning into one about him rather than the person he originally posted about? And this has all been accomplished with one post.

If the Farms had a Darwin Award I think this guy would be a strong contender.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically this guy has showed up, posted a shit thread, gotten a slew of negative ratings and the thread is now turning into one about him rather than the person he originally posted about? And this has all been accomplished with one post.

If the Farms had a Darwin Award I think this guy would be a strong contender.
You assume he isn't the person the thread is about.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino