• "The fact that they are looking at popular youtubes rather then exceptional individuals who jack it to cartoons really show how far they've fallen."

Alexander "Slavros" Mukhitdinov / Iron March / IronMarch.org

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Valiant, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Information
    The Iron March became an interest when someone posted it as one of Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath's grazing grounds. The Iron March is a community which Fascism is apparently still hip with the young people and because Nazism is cool, the website is full of edgelord nazis.

The Website
    IronMarch.org is a 700-strong forum which is used to discuss Fascism which is a broad spectrum for extreme right-wing beliefs such as authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy, absolute rule, Nazism, rightism, militarism. The forum itself is falling apart, which can be identified via a Forum Coup post, which shows that some members are upset with the administrators choices. However this was 'quelled', so don't expect deep thoughtful posts by its members and more bitching from edgy teenagers.

Many of these users are interestingly very young, as there is no age requirement to join the forum.

http://ironmarch.org/ - Website
    fascists.zxq.net - Facist Archive Website
    https://www.mixcloud.com/IronSkype/ - IronSkype which is their podcast.

Alexander Slavros - Administrator

Alisher_Slavros.jpg
    Hardcore

Alexander Slavros (Powerword: Alisher Mukhitdinov, Tverskaya,) is the Administrator for the Iron March forum. Slavros was basically a National Bolshevik, he has a fascist interpretation of Stalinism. He admired Stalin, and actively denied both the Holocaust and the Holodomor.
    Slavos is often known to upset his administrators and community members, rocking the boat which caused this community to crumble.

Slavros is apparently still living with his parents who host his website who he fights a lot with, my recommendation is to archive anything on the IronMarch.Org website in case the website goes down.

ss (2015-02-15 at 03.40.57).png

https://soundcloud.com/alexander-slavros - Sound Cloud
    slavros_a@mail.ru - Email.
    https://twitter.com/Slavros_A - Twitter.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971055058 Steam
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClYZA_wo-ItNqd2E4Zl6ZUQ Youtube

I would like to thank my benefactor for this information.

• Informative Informative x 34
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #1 Valiant, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
    Valiant

Valiant Drink to that
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. There's a 99% chance CassandraGemini is weeaboo trash.

• Agree Agree x 39
    trombonista

trombonista #BringBackOurTags
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. This part gave me a great laugh and I couldn't help but imagine his parents always interrupting him:

"Alex! Get off the computer and come to dinner!"

"NOT NOW, MOM! I'M TRYING TO CONTINUE HITLER'S LEGACY! HEIL HITLER!"

It's shit like this that I love of Nazi idiots. They're usually unbelievably stupid or pathetic. This one lives with his parents. I'm expecting him to look like one of those ugly folks from that scene in the Preacher comics.

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    Ultimate Grisby

Ultimate Grisby The new face of nightmares

kiwifarms.net
  4. Why are sites like that always full of 3ejy5meh kids?

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip Fucking Bully

kiwifarms.net
  5. From what I know of neo-nazis and WNs (and I lurked Stormfront a lot before I discovered SJWs), denying the Holocaust is all well and good but denying the Holodomor is goddamn heresy. Along with the Armenian Genocide and Irish Potato Famine, the Holodomor is the preeminent example of "White Genocide" and regularly trotted out in any argument that involves WNs downplaying the Holocaust. It's also the preeminent example of Communist barbarism, so it gets a lot of play in neo-nazi and fascist circles. Only a very small subsect of Pro-Soviet Russian Ultranationals (such as the NazBols) tolerate denying it.

So, without even looking further at the site, the fact that they'll tolerate that from their admin means that the vast majority of non-Russian nazism going on there is gonna be try-so-very-hard edgelordism at it's finest. This gonna be gooooood.

• Informative x 31
    • Like x 5
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Pardon me for asking, but what is the Holdomor? I've seriously never heard of it and if it's as serious as you say I'm concerned as to how I've never heard of it before.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  7. The Holodomor was basically the starving of Ukrainian peasants by Stalin and the gang amidst a general famine in the USSR. Something like two million people died.

• Informative Informative x 19
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NZDROW

NZDROW Рас и торию

kiwifarms.net
  8. The deliberate starving of Ukranians by the Soviet authorities, 2.5 to 7.5 million dead. It's not that well-known in the west because the Soviets were our allies at the time. There's actually quite a lot of atrocities that I only ever heard of through the butthurt neo-nazis, which actually check out as legit and were quietly ignored at the time because of political issues. Lurking stormfront didn't instil me with any great respect for the Axis (and especially not for the idiots who emulate them now), but it certainly shook my respect for the Allies.

• Informative Informative x 26
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. It should be noted that Slavros was affiliated with the Eurasian Youth Union: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Youth_Union

There was a rift between them, and now he claims he's not a NatBol. Even though his ideology "metanationalism" is basically National Bolshevism with a different name with his own personal twist. Besides, his Holodomor denial. He also rejects the notion of Ukraine being an independent country and that all the former USSR states should rejoin a fascist Russia that functions with a planned economy.

There were a couple of times when he got into really ugly debates with one of the former administrators, who was a Russian monarchist who thought that the USSR was pure evil.

• Informative Informative x 18
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Huh. I'll admit that I'm surprised this didn't become known during the Cold War, but all the same thanks for letting me know, guys.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  11. Even during the Cold War the west was especially iffy about communist atrocities they could be seen to have had a hand in, either directly or indirectly. If I remember right, at Lienz ~50,000 Ukranian Cossacks (mostly surrendered pro-Axis soldiers but also including pro-Allied soldiers and non-combatants) were handed over to the Soviets by the British and Americans, knowing full well that there was an ongoing genocide against them. It's not exactly something the west could shove in the commies faces, since they basically provided the cattle carts.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 10
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 24
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 21
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hellblazer

Hellblazer Everything has its time and everything dies.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Because they want to sound tough and show the world how it ain't personal when they try to do their edgelord attempts?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    c-no

c-no Autistic Redneck

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 11
    Valiant

Valiant Drink to that

kiwifarms.net
  13. The fact that there are fascist bronies is already something mind blowing.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Oddly enough, I feel like I understand Holden a bit more now. I don't agree with him, but I think I "get it".

• Agree Agree x 5
    Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris FORUM PREDATOR
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Who else would go there?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos

kiwifarms.net
  16. Nobody.

Like I said, legit Nazis (outside of a tiny Russian subsect) aren't gonna be having any of that Holomodor-denial. Meanwhile Stormfront frowns on this kind of excessive edge, to the point of banning 'hate speech', so that's more or less closed to them. This is basically /pol/ for chronic namefags, it's gonna be wall to wall 5edgy6u.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.