Alexander "Slavros" Mukhitdinov / Iron March / IronMarch.org

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
lol at slavros's puerto rican lesbian lookin ass acting like some vanguard of the white race, nigga doesn't even pass the paper bag test

Last edited:

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
wow you really know a lot about how people think online due to your tenure at kiwi farms.
good going!
In plain terms, put up or shut up. If you have any interesting information regarding Slavros, especially his whereabouts after the fall of IronMarch, tell us or get the fuck out of this thread.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Fascist Forge looks like a continuation of the old forum, but it's much more restricted than IronMarch was. Activity on the forum seems rather slow and discussion is scarce, but at least they've kept most of the aesthetics of the old site.

It seems like their goal was to be what's essentially a clone of IM. I swear I've seen that 'Mathias' person (The head admin and most likely the forum's creator) post on Iron March before.

upload_2019-1-3_11-8-50.png

NiggerFaggot1488

kiwifarms.net
So is the Turchin cycle I bet. :offtopic:

The Turchin cycle comes from Peter Turchin, amazingly enough. His ideas don't have anything to do with Strauss-Howe despite sounding similar when it comes to historical cycles, his ideas are based on various economic measures and somewhat connected to business cycle theories as well as "Cliodynamics", data driven historical analysis.

http://peterturchin.com/cliodynamics/

SpicyCrabRoll

Barb had it coming
kiwifarms.net
It seems like their goal was to be what's essentially a clone of IM. I swear I've seen that 'Mathias' person (The head admin and most likely the forum's creator) post on Iron March before.

View attachment 628799
ironfags.png

Wow, this forum is literally Slavro's deformed baby.
Satanism was ridiculed in Iron March, now it's the law?
I wonder what the Russian would have to say about this

Roast Chicken

With breasts
kiwifarms.net
I received an email today from someone called Claire Goforth who writes for the Daily Dot, who obtained emails of users from the mass leak that occurred (that I can see! She sent this email to all of the leaked users)

I'm a reporter with the Daily Dot researching the data from the Iron March website that was released on the Internet Archive today. Your email address is listed among the original members.

It's been a few years since the site went down, and I'm wondering what you've been up to since then. I'm curious about what you got out of Iron March, whether you consider yourself an extremist, and your opinion of society at present (both internationally and in your country). Are you are a young white male like most members reportedly were? Also, do you know of any similar community of like-minded individuals that have filled Iron March's void? What do you think about Iron March, Atomwaffen Division, National Action, or any other groups that began on the forum?

I look forward to your response.

I think I made about 3 posts on IM before I forgot about it.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Iron March leaks are hosted multiple places.

Here's the daily beast writing about it

This may have some more content about @Heretics on Holiday since she was a user there. I haven't gone through it yet, I'm lazy but hopefully people will, and I'm gonna see if Null wants to host this in its own directory on this site.