Careercow Alexander Thomas Mauer / Alex Mauer / Lexi Mauer - DMCA spamming "trans" musician of Starr Mazer DSP fame.

Shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
Mauer: Oh no! People are bored with me! I must think of a way to be relevant again!
Mauer: *tries to think real hard*
Mauer: I know! Death threats! That always works and never backfires on my dumb ass!

946355479843889152.png

*yawns* Wake me up when moron Mauer gets arrested or carted off to the loony bin for more involuntary holds due to his inability to STFU.

(archived by https://alexmauer.poed.net.au/)

Last edited:

ToddlerSpeedBump

kiwifarms.net
I think this will be the last thing I will be posting from him, unless it is something legitimately new and interesting.
I feel that publishing his desperate ramblings for attention are just enabling him further, considering he is following the thread himself and gets some kind of inexplicable gratification from it. At this point it really is just sad; sad beyond human reasoning.

Attachments

• come on now.png
    come on now.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 705

Shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
At this point instead of posting screen shots and giving him the attention he desperately craves here, it's probably best to just report these idiotic death threats to the Bucks County police (they have a website for anonymous reporting) and mention that he has a TRO against at least 1 person he's listing.

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
what the fuck did max or skitzo ever do to alex to make alex want to kill em? holy fuck....

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or just ignore him

This. Alex isn't any actual threat; they're just flailing around spouting edgelord bullshit because they're desperate for attention. Let the exceptional drunken spaz rot in obscurity.

CynicalCyclops

kiwifarms.net
I'd say the main reason(s) why we got really into screencapping everything and seeing how Alex was tarding around was because there was a lawsuit that was not resolved yet. There was this whole uncertainty over how their behavior could affect the outcome of the case, and whether or not Alex would be fined or jailed. That uncertainty was the driving force, because anything could happen.

But now... *sigh* The lawsuit is closed, everything is clear-cut: if Mauer disobeys the agreement, they get reprimanded. If not, it's nothing worth mentioning.

They've become that one weird uncle you have with skitzo who rambles about generically incoherent shit that it's akin to white noise. Really, this whole book is closed. Unless they really love to flirt with the idea of going to MALE jail that is.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Don't repost his flailings any more, unless they become relevant again. (ie: he goes on another DMCA rampage or maybe even a pathetic 7-11 big-gulp ice-dispenser assault if he gets kicked in the junk for it this time like he deserves.)

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole thing just sizzled out didn't it? No bang; just a pathetic little cigarette flame going out.

Yep. Alex got my vote in the nominations for the 2017 JULAY!!!! awards NOT for Lolcow of the Year which he is so desperate and thirsty for, but for Most Disappointing Lolcow of the Year.

Not to influence the voting, but I would say to others that voting him in the same way would be the best way to destroy him anally for a good while, and who knows? It might even get him off his drunken ass and amusing us again if he wins.

TinBean

kiwifarms.net
He sent me six drunken Twitter DM rambling videos and constantly refers to me as "Jennifer" (no idea who that is). He is drinking by himself on Christmas, I honestly cannot fathom how low he has sunk.
I have added the video for anyone to download.

If you ever want to hear the sensual voice of a real female; here you go.
(I have a couple more, if anyone wants them I'll post those too).

Late, but if you still have them I would be interested to see the videos. He thinks you are someone named Jen who is endearingly ditzy and drinks quite a bit. I'm genuinely curious about this.

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
alex wont stop calling me now. im trying to crowdfund this orichiectomy machine with a fpga installed in it, just a gloptop famicom on a chip in this thing, so i called alex to see if she would be willing to test the device. pussy said no, but will give name branding. what the fuck's that about? why would i even want to sully my product line with a baby blue 'ae po zx lu' typefont emblazoned eunuchutsuki 4k after all this? im working on it in altium and ive got everything squared away, even the blade can be 3d printed. very simple design, i think i will have a successful product in hand and prototyped by the end of the week and can begin with the campaignn. but this jerbang doesnt want to get in the control group. come to find out, alex has already had gonads removed. like i was specifically told to let you guys know in this thread about that.

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alex wont stop calling me now. im trying to crowdfund this orichiectomy machine with a fpga installed in it, just a gloptop famicom on a chip in this thing, so i called alex to see if she would be willing to test the device. pussy said no, but will give name branding. what the fuck's that about? why would i even want to sully my product line with a baby blue 'ae po zx lu' typefont emblazoned eunuchutsuki 4k after all this? im working on it in altium and ive got everything squared away, even the blade can be 3d printed. very simple design, i think i will have a successful product in hand and prototyped by the end of the week and can begin with the campaignn. but this jerbang doesnt want to get in the control group. come to find out, alex has already had gonads removed. like i was specifically told to let you guys know in this thread about that.

I wish I could understand anything that was written in this paragraph.