Careercow Alexander Thomas Mauer / Alex Mauer / Lexi Mauer - DMCA spamming "trans" musician of Starr Mazer DSP fame.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
... so i called alex to see if she would be willing to test the device. pussy said no, but will give name branding. what the fuck's that about? why would i even want to sully my product line with a baby blue 'ae po zx lu' typefont emblazoned eunuchutsuki 4k after all this...

Why would you want Alex to test it or have any connection with it at all then?

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alex wont stop calling me now. im trying to crowdfund this orichiectomy machine with a fpga installed in it, just a gloptop famicom on a chip in this thing, so i called alex to see if she would be willing to test the device. pussy said no, but will give name branding. what the fuck's that about? why would i even want to sully my product line with a baby blue 'ae po zx lu' typefont emblazoned eunuchutsuki 4k after all this? im working on it in altium and ive got everything squared away, even the blade can be 3d printed. very simple design, i think i will have a successful product in hand and prototyped by the end of the week and can begin with the campaignn. but this jerbang doesnt want to get in the control group. come to find out, alex has already had gonads removed. like i was specifically told to let you guys know in this thread about that.

Just buy an axe dude, chop off his nads.

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
Why would you want Alex to test it or have any connection with it at all then?

i guess i was getting my hopes up that alex wouldnt think the part about the bleeding out through, i mean why would alex have thought that part out? but yeah. alex got the nutts removed. wanted me to let you all know. so maybe halfway there. i think alex thought i was recording our phone conversation or something. that dude bumped the thread before i did but i got the impression that alex was dying for it to be bumped. alex kept saying kiwifarms again and again and i was like omg, again with the kiwifarms. i implored alex to sign up and make an acct, alex said maybe will try again. i asked alex to see if she could get narcissa's number for me.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
yeah, that goes double when you get alex on the phone too. i wasnt gonna call but i was cackling hysterically, i figured maybe alex would be receptive to it. oh well, i'll find some other dicks to chop....

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would he? Apparently Alex already got it's nuts cut off, if I read that correctly.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
im working on the nut guillotine, yes. i gotta start working with kevtris on the fpga part of it soon tho. in short, i just mentioned to alex to possibly dm narcissa to pass along her number to me so i can give her a call about being in the control group as i was hanging up the phone, insinuating that id be in touch. alex said the words 'kiwifarms' no less than 5 times.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would he? Apparently Alex already got it's nuts cut off, if I read that correctly.

I honestly doubt they have. Where'd they get the money for that? What psychiatrist is going to clear someone for a gender reassignment surgery when they've been involuntarily confined three times that we know of for mental health issues? I think Alex is just lying, or outright delusional, or both.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly doubt they have. Where'd they get the money for that? What psychiatrist is going to clear someone for a gender reassignment surgery when they've been involuntarily confined three times that we know of for mental health issues? I think Alex is just lying, or outright delusional, or both.

Yeah, after some time reflecting on the situation I'm pretty sure Alex didn't do something that 'final' so simply and quickly. @shawnphase dosen't really believe him either I don't think, rather he is just reporting on what Alex has said to him.

More just being thirsty for attention, any attention, even Kiwi attention.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
yeah, i also dont see how you'd have money for an operation of that magnitude when you're blowing your little bit of dwindling cash on iphones, takeout from convenience stores and the like. unless alex provides me a pic or lets me mash my hands on that empty ballbag (this is kinda gay i suppose but i dont expect alex to provide photographic proof, or any such proof otherwise so im not even sure id be willing to take that chance given it), im pegging alex a liar and untrustworthy.. im not sure why someone would even offer this piece of info into a conversation.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All right, Kiwis, time to discuss something here, and that thing is Alex and his increasing instability.

There's a reason he lost his Lolcow of the Year title last year, and has become increasingly worthwhile to simply not cover in any real detail. Alex Mauer is psychologically unwell, and shows many of the hallmarks of both Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder. He shows all the signs of using his addiction to attention - any attention, positive or negative - to feed his own ego, but he's learned basically nothing from his experiences and has had to face zero consequences for his actions up until this point.

He has a pathological addiction to attention at this point, and we should honestly not be giving him it.

He's gotten in serious legal trouble, over and over again, and not once has he ever faced up to causing it or even accepting that his actions are in any way wrong, whether we're talking his trashing a women's shelter, the idiocy that initially caused him to get covered, or his decisively losing the case against Imagos. He's always out there trying to extend his fifteen minutes of fame into a half hour, and he doesn't care if his actions hurt him or anyone else. At this point his sperg-outs are neither entertaining nor appropriate. There is no question that if he thinks it'll bring him attention of any kind, Alex will do it, consequences be damned.

He desperately needs serious psychological help, and it's for that reason I recommend his thread be closed.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All right, Kiwis, time to discuss something here, and that thing is Alex and his increasing instability.

There's a reason he lost his Lolcow of the Year title last year, and has become increasingly worthwhile to simply not cover in any real detail. Alex Mauer is psychologically unwell, and shows many of the hallmarks of both Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder. He shows all the signs of using his addiction to attention - any attention, positive or negative - to feed his own ego, but he's learned basically nothing from his experiences and has had to face zero consequences for his actions up until this point.

He has a pathological addiction to attention at this point, and we should honestly not be giving him it.

He's gotten in serious legal trouble, over and over again, and not once has he ever faced up to causing it or even accepting that his actions are in any way wrong, whether we're talking his trashing a women's shelter, the idiocy that initially caused him to get covered, or his decisively losing the case against Imagos. He's always out there trying to extend his fifteen minutes of fame into a half hour, and he doesn't care if his actions hurt him or anyone else. At this point his sperg-outs are neither entertaining nor appropriate. There is no question that if he thinks it'll bring him attention of any kind, Alex will do it, consequences be damned.

He desperately needs serious psychological help, and it's for that reason I recommend his thread be closed.

I sympathize, but disagree with closing the thread. Can't argue that he's highly unstable and thirsty AF for any attention, but that's the definition of many a cow on this forum. He may be drying up, but if that's the case the thread will die on it's own as it nearly did. Plus there is the chance now that he's threatening Imagos associated people that legal enforcement of the terms of the settlement may come in to play. That's the kind of thing that most definately belongs here.

I say let the thread die of natural causes if that's it's fate.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm in favor of having the thread closed, at least for now. It can always be opened back up if another legal saga or the like comes up. But for now, Alex is just a mentally disturbed transtrender who has no issues with hurting other people (financially, legally, or physically) just to draw attention to themselves. The more attention they get, the more they escalate their bad behavior. There's no amusement to be had in paying them any more attention at this point. They've fished enough for Kiwi-senpai to notice them already.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plus there is the chance now that he's threatening Imagos associated people that legal enforcement of the terms of the settlement may come in to play. That's the kind of thing that most definately belongs here.
In a way, his threats are directly targeted at getting the farms to talk about it, and that is definitely concerning behavior we can do something about.

Closing the thread does not mean it's permanently locked; it can easily be unlocked if something important happens. But right now he's outright calling to us looking for our attention, and that gets old fast, regardless of the lolcow doing it.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
I'm in favor of having the thread closed, at least for now. It can always be opened back up if another legal saga or the like comes up. But for now, Alex is just a mentally disturbed transtrender who has no issues with hurting other people (financially, legally, or physically) just to draw attention to themselves. The more attention they get, the more they escalate their bad behavior. There's no amusement to be had in paying them any more attention at this point. They've fished enough for Kiwi-senpai to notice them already.
I agree; Alex just isn't funny anymore, and this attention-whoring shit seems like it could escalate into some bad shit; we don't want another dead tranny people can blame us for.

Luigi

kiwifarms.net
Dunno if it went into voting but I think its fair to lock it until something happens, because if someone here has to contact him to create content, it's not the kind of content we vist this pinoy message board for.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
i would say closing it is worthwhile, but then again maybe so is leaving it open. i dont have much of a vote one way or another. i just wish alex would use my device and bleed out. like for real for real, ahahahah! after signing a full waiver of course. or even contacted me before having the balls removed, i would have done it without it being a drain to the taxpayer. thats kind of a shame.