Careercow Alexander Thomas Mauer / Alex Mauer / Lexi Mauer - DMCA spamming "trans" musician of Starr Mazer DSP fame.

Yellow Yam Scam

you only know it isn't right.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i would say closing it is worthwhile, but then again maybe so is leaving it open. i dont have much of a vote one way or another. i just wish alex would use my device and bleed out. like for real for real, ahahahah! after signing a full waiver of course. or even contacted me before having the balls removed, i would have done it without it being a drain to the taxpayer. thats kind of a shame.

You sound as retarded as she ever did right now.

Also leave the thread open because we aren't Retard Protective Services.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awhile ago I think a similar thought was raised and I opposed it but now I think it might be for the best to close the thread pending further events. Archival of any pending legal issues can continue using other tools and I would say it's Lemnard's job to keep track of any toothless twitter threats or disparagement.

Even if most of the people who peruse this thread know the deal I suspect the pls notice me kiwi-sempai stuff will keep getting posted by those who don't. There hasn't been any interesting content since the end of December anyway.

(or not, whatever, either way I think the threads pretty much crapped out)

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awhile ago I think a similar thought was raised and I opposed it but now I think it might be for the best to close the thread pending further events. Archival of any pending legal issues can continue using other tools and I would say it's Lemnard's job to keep track of any toothless twitter threats or disparagement.

Even if most of the people who peruse this thread know the deal I suspect the pls notice me kiwi-sempai stuff will keep getting posted by those who don't. There hasn't been any interesting content since the end of December anyway.

(or not, whatever, either way I think the threads pretty much crapped out)

How about instead of closing the thread pending further tweets...we just leave it open and don't post pending further tweets instead of wasting the mods' time?

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about instead of closing the thread pending further tweets...we just leave it open and don't post pending further tweets instead of wasting the mods' time?

You say "we" as if you speak for every user. If the past few pages are any indication, that's not the case.

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
that dude's done that with every post hes made in this thread. up on that 7chan hivemind shit.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You say "we" as if you speak for every user. If the past few pages are any indication, that's not the case.

We were doing pretty well until shawnphase decided to sperg out about making a ball chopping machine.

Am I missing something or are we just pretending like he doesn't sound like an insane person ranting about how Alex needs to endorse his sex-change device?

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
yes, you're very clearly missing something. you think my device is a sex change device. simply stop posting.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A little while ago I caught wind from a video that the DMCAs have started again, with bragging messages sent to some YouTubers.

Since no one's brought it up, am I to assume this lolcow is best left ignored?
We only discourage the posting of Alex's shameless attention whoring that is triggered by this thread. If he is causing drama from other people, go ahead.

As far as this thread knows, Alex was pretty mad that the courts passed a settlement agreement that he changed his mind on, but went silent when everybody ignored him.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For sure, if there's new DMCAs and there's proof of this/videos about it, link em up, that's exactly what this thread is about. It went dead when Alex reduced himself to drunken gibberish on twatter but if he's feeling his nuts again (lol) and throwing out DMCAs, things will get very interesting very quickly.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Nah. Post the videos.
For sure, if there's new DMCAs and there's proof of this/videos about it, link em up, that's exactly what this thread is about. It went dead when Alex reduced himself to drunken gibberish on twatter but if he's feeling his nuts again (lol) and throwing out DMCAs, things will get very interesting very quickly.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worth noting, Conatus finished completely swapping out RCRU's music, so if Alex tries this shit again there he's likely to get nowhere.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would think video uploaders using those documents in their counterclaim response will get their videos put back up quite quickly.

I would think so too. Unfortunately YouTube doesn't exactly give a fuck about doing anything reasonable or quickly. Not to mention they may not exactly be putting their nose to the grindstone in terms of work production right now, given recent events.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I'm no lawyer, but that settlement document refers to a specific set of games. If the DMCAs are going against RCRU vids, it is not one of the games listed.

I know they decided to completely re-do the soundtrack, but some vids may still have the Mauer music and there's no legal protection from them getting Mauer'd in the French settlement. If that's the case, sucks for the creators.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm no lawyer, but that settlement document refers to a specific set of games. If the DMCAs are going against RCRU vids, it is not one of the games listed.

I know they decided to completely re-do the soundtrack, but some vids may still have the Mauer music and there's no legal protection from them getting Mauer'd in the French settlement. If that's the case, sucks for the creators.

According to that News Cartridge video, at least some if not all the videos being DMCAed again are ones about Starr Mazer or other Imagos products. If they were just RCRU vids, no reason for Lemnard to get involved as he is now.

If Alex IS going after RCRU vids or vids about other games not covered by the settlement, yeah, it definitely sucks for the creators. Not sure if anything can be done for them unless Conatus/whatever company owns the game steps in.