• α > β > ω

Careercow Alexander Thomas Mauer / Alex Mauer / Lexi MauerDMCA spamming "trans" musician of Starr Mazer DSP fame.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by MarvinTheParanoidAndroid, Jun 26, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Alex Mauer
  1. The restraining order expires today... now what?

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. It won't be in effect, apparently. Considering what we know about this dude, he probably goes apeshit again.

That or it turns into a preliminary injunction at some point. If he does go apeshit, that becomes a virtual guarantee.

AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'll just leave this here.

Fapping tissues are to your left in case you, understandably, can't resist this luxurious peak of feminine form and figure.
    Please make sure to wipe the keyboard after your done though. #CommonCourtesy

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Gazorpazorp

Gazorpazorp Harbgmlgarbl...

kiwifarms.net
  4. I thought it was set to become a Preliminary injunction automatically. At least until the next hearing when he shows up with a lawyer. But with the indications that the injunction would probably remain in place until the case is revolved. I could swear that was mentioned in that last hearing with French? Am I mis remembering that or did I not understand what was being said? I thought the TRO converting to an Injunction was a given at this point?

kiwifarms.net
  5. Mauer may have complicated the situation by fraudulently bouncing mail from the court. The last event was July 19, 2017, apparently on the TRO. I'd assume it continued in place since it really doesn't indicate what happened on July 19, 2017, and after it, Mauer bounced the mail, probably because it would just have contained a TRO, so he thought fucking with a federal court like that was "clever."

AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  6. From more nonsense to "raped by another kid in a room with a planted video camera"

Reads from the bottom up

1 alex-mauer_nonsense3.jpg 2 alex-mauer_nonsense4.jpg

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I have been lurking this thread since page one after discovering Alex Mauer (incidentally also how I came across this website).

Ever since I initiated contact via DM with Mauer (to ask some questions as well as figuring out what his motive is), he has been bombarding me non-stop with complete and utter incoherent and nonsensical drivel. It was never my intention to post any of this, but I reiterate; it's way to fascinating to keep to myself.

Take a look and hopefully somebody can comprehend what he is doing. Is it truly the mark of insanity? Or is it merely an elaborate ploy to somehow come across as insane?

I present to you; the ramblings of a (potential) mental case.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 19
    kiwifarms.net

8. The similarities are disturbingly apparent.

NotAKitty

NotAKitty It all returns to nothing...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yeah......right. It's not crazy, this is the lamest tryhard bullshit i've seen in a while. I just finished reading M*A*S*H*- the source novel to the TV show (hey, I was bored!) and at one point Trapper John tries this same bullshit with an army psychologist, alternating random spergery very much like what Alex is spamming on twatter, along with more shocking comments about wanting to 'fuck the epileptic whore' (aka 'raped by a kid in a room with a camera') and it all works, until Trapper's actual C.O. Henry Blake shows up, tells the shrink that he's been had, and they all troop over to the local whorehouse where, it seems, they actually DO have an epileptic whore.

The parallels are striking. So if alex is hoping to build up a trail of 'evidence of insanity' it's in for a very VERY rude surprise when he shows up at court without a lawyer again babbling this bullshit. Because of course there's no way it has a lawyer now, no lawyer with a brain would allow their client to pull shit like this, or be hired after seeing shit like this as well as what it did to it's last lawyer.

(Btw for those who never read the book, both the C.O. and shrink fuck the epileptic whore. Shrink diagnoses it as a hysterical response to intercourse rather then epilepsy, but agrees the ride is first rate.)

• Informative Informative x 2
    The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Failing Biology 101

kiwifarms.net
  10. Insanity won't work considering that the court already has images of him saying that he would do anything to delay the lawsuit.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Isn't this a civil case? Insanity defenses are only allowed in criminal cases.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  12. There has been some (probably :optimistic:) talk about trying to make a criminal case out of it.

kiwifarms.net
  13. You have to be so nuts you don't even know it's against the law, really. He's already said and done way too much to claim that. He knows what he's doing against the law and is deliberately doing it to harass people by falsely claiming to own things he's admitted he knows he doesn't.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  14. Apparently, trying to act like a major nutjob makes getting an attorney difficult.

http://archive.is/4X7sD

Self-representing. Amazing.

kiwifarms.net
  15. "FORMA PAUPERIS.
    [Latin] In the character of a poor person -- a method by which a litigant without money for lawyers is considerately permitted to lose his case."

Ambrose Bierce

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  16. I can't wait for the court to give this malcontent the bitchslap he so desperately needs. He was told, in no uncertain terms by the judge, to get legal representation and he decided instead to dedicate all his free time to being a 'tard on Twitter. I doubt the court will appreciate that or anything else he's been doing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent

kiwifarms.net
  17. kiwifarms.net
  18. kiwifarms.net
  19. You can't actually order someone to get legal counsel. It's a basic constitutional right to represent yourself. It's one of those rights you generally only exercise if you're literally fucking exceptional, but you can do it. The order is actually just that he can get himself legal counsel. If he chooses not to do that by the deadline, well, tough shit for him. He'll be represented in court by a shrieking, batshit crazy troon.

As this document says:

"Defendant shall have until Monday, August 21, 2017 to locate an attorney to
    represent her."

The federal court was even nice enough not to point out that this dude with a cock who is obviously a dude with a cock and an XY genotype and call an obvious male "her." How nice can a federal court be?

This is how nice.

The order doesn't say "defendant shall locate an attorney." That would mean he had to do it. Just that he has until then to do that. If he wants to. Like, if he doesn't want to get completely ass-raped.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    #1800 AnOminous, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net