Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - because you guys can't shut up about this chick

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 64 12.1%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 21 4.0%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 103 19.5%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 222 42.1%
  • Breh

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • Brah

Votes: 21 4.0%
  • Bruh

Votes: 64 12.1%

• Total voters

Compositesludge

kiwifarms.net
I’m enjoying myself watching these millennial woke kweens self implode. The best part is that it’s on Twitter for us all to see.
We certainly live in exciting times.

Wait, wait...

Did she seriously just ask a retired Navy SEAL who served in Afghanistan, lost an eye to an IED attack, and was awarded two Bronze Stars and a Purple Heart what he's done to fight terrorism?
Well, yeah, but what's he done for the Democrats recently? And could he pull off hoop earrings and slay on Twitter? I'm afraid he's failing her litmus test pretty handily.

3119967d0c

Sharif
kiwifarms.net
Did she seriously just ask a retired Navy SEAL who served in Afghanistan, lost an eye to an IED attack, and was awarded two Bronze Stars and a Purple Heart what he's done to fight terrorism?
Good question.

What has he done against Saudi Arabia, you know, the #1 state sponsor of terror whose ambassador was directly involved in funding the 9/11 hijackers?

No more than AOC has, I'll bet. And I doubt his feet are as perfectly formed.
its just like trump being a dummy about mccain
McCain was intimately involved in making sure that the American POW/MIAs held behind as hostages in SE Asia were not rescued. If you want the goss on this from a guy from the inside, 'Inside Delta Force' discusses some of the machinations 'behind the scenes' that interfered with getting those men out. Meanwhile, McCain used his sainted veteran status, as awarded by the media, to sabotage the POW/MIA cause out in the open.

Drumpf and McCain are birds of a Zionist feather.

Last edited:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, apparently they all decided if they claimed Trump had threatened Omar's life, it didn't matter what he actually said, because the NPCs would just start reeeeeeing in sync like they've been programmed to. And they are.

Reactions: Unog

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There's something uniquely barf-inducing about using a Holocaust quote to defend an anti-Semite. You guys "attack" Trump every single day, but the second he takes a swing back at you it's nothing but recoiling and banshee shrieks. This is just fucking pathetic; grow a spine.
The progressive cries out in pain as xe strikes you.

Compositesludge

kiwifarms.net

There's something uniquely barf-inducing about using a Holocaust quote to defend an anti-Semite. You guys "attack" Trump every single day, but the second he takes a swing back at you it's nothing but recoiling and banshee shrieks. This is just fucking pathetic; grow a spine.
Is it just me, or is this also a little bit of a sad reaction? Imagine seriously believing that your colleague's life is in danger, and your chosen way of addressing it is... to whine about it on Twitter. Speaking up about it essentially means asking somebody to do something to address the problem, and it seems like she'd be more capable of doing something as a legislator than her Twitter audience as an aggregate would be at doing something. Maybe there's something I'm missing.

Reactions: queue-anon

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine seriously believing that your colleague's life is in danger,
She doesn't. None of them do. It's all posturing and lies. I guarantee you that not a single one of them sincerely believes Trump is calling for violence on this or anything, it's all phony, just like the rest of their bullshit. They can't be morally outraged because they have no morals, it's just more manipulation to get what they want.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino