Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - because you guys can't shut up about this chick

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 12.3%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 114 19.2%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 247 41.5%
  • Breh

Votes: 17 2.9%
  • Brah

Votes: 25 4.2%
  • Bruh

Votes: 79 13.3%

• Total voters

Compositesludge

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 750762

This astro-turfed hero-worship crap makes me want to fucking puke. He looks like ten pounds of soy in a five pound bag; fuck off with that shit. Can you imagine the outrage if this article was about a woman, instead? Seriously, try to imagine the headline, "Actually, ____'s Girlfriend Looks Like a Hot Slice of Sexy Pussy Pie" and tell me that an outrage mob doesn't immediately form inside of your brain.

God I hate hypocrisy.
Ah, barstool sports. From what I understand they're pretty bottom of the barrel as far as content creators go. They've written some pretty awkward stuff about women in the past, too, it's one of those advertising models that only really works if they're able to use their mediocrity to foment some weak outrage.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

nonperson

I am imaginary
kiwifarms.net
I want to start by saying that I hate you all for getting me curious enough to watch this drivel, although many chortles were had.

I figured out where they got her picture for the cover:

She's in a shitty elevator, staring blankly at the floor numbers. A fitting image, I think.

It's a good metaphor for the difference between how she sees herself, and reality.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1. This bill was co-authored and sponsored by multiple women, there's no need to be sexist about it.

2. If you're two weeks late on your period, you're four weeks pregnant. Do you actually not understand how your own body works?

3. The bill explicitly protects a fetus once--and only once-- a heartbeat can be detected. You're okay with killing something that's developed enough to have a beating heart?

4. If you don't want to have a child then quit acting like one and mantle some fucking responsibility. Wrap their crap, vet your partners, keep up on your pills and don't do stupid shit and you won't get knocked up. You know what's even scarier than having a baby? Full-blown fuckin' AIDs.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3. The bill explicitly protects a fetus once--and only once-- a heartbeat can be detected. You're okay with killing something that's developed enough to have a beating heart?
My dude a significant number of modern abortion proponents have admitted they'd be okay with killing the baby after it's born if that's what the mother decided she wanted. They're not going to be dissuaded from unpersoning a child just because it has a heartbeat.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 750762

This astro-turfed hero-worship crap makes me want to fucking puke. He looks like ten pounds of soy in a five pound bag; fuck off with that shit. Can you imagine the outrage if this article was about a woman, instead? Seriously, try to imagine the headline, "Actually, ____'s Girlfriend Looks Like a Hot Slice of Sexy Pussy Pie" and tell me that an outrage mob doesn't immediately form inside of your brain.

God I hate hypocrisy.
He looks like the type of faggot that thinks because he's dating a beaner he'll somehow be tolerated by other beaners, goes up to a group of them to ask them something/start a conversation/ask about how much it'd take for them to do his yard work, then gets his ass beat for his shoes and watch.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
4. If you don't want to have a child then quit acting like one and mantle some fucking responsibility. Wrap their crap, vet your partners, keep up on your pills and don't do stupid shit and you won't get knocked up. You know what's even scarier than having a baby? Full-blown fuckin' AIDs.
If you don't want a child, don't have sex at all, it's as simple as that.

It used to be the mic drop comment when men argued that it is fucked up that they would be liable for child support if a one night stand got pregnant by accident and decided to keep it or if they got bamboozled in some other way. Haven't heard that one in a while though.

The logic is sound, I don't fault it for that, it has loads of pre-packaged rhetoric/zingers as well. I'm pro-abortion but I'm also pro-meltdowns and this line of thinking drove the opposition to insanity.

2. If you're two weeks late on your period, you're four weeks pregnant. Do you actually not understand how your own body works?
Uhhh now hold on a minute...

if a period occurs once a month, roughly... and once the period has occurred the chance for pregnancy has been missed, that means if one ovulated a week early the next time, got pregnant... then you've got a week plus... however late ones period might be within normal parameters... What's that, a week?

Is that where you're getting two weeks? And could an actual woman or someone with a better grasp of their reproductive systems let me know if these assumptions are correct?

Even that's assuming being right on top of it, but from the women I know they definitely get worried after being late, but also, they can be a week late and not be pregnant...

Still, I had always assumed the 1 month + 2 weeks was a valid time window, but now doing the math I see your point.

EDIT: Off topic but weird, this post after I made it said it was made in a minute. As in... in the future. That is weird, why does the forum software even have a text way to convey that information?

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 751120
Why wouldn't she be? There are annelids with "heart beats" as defined as you can get from a very early stage fetus and they don't even really have hearts the way we understand it. The Hartley hooligans had heartbeats. The heart is not the seat of anything that makes a person a person. Heartbeat bills are just emotional baiting for soccer moms. Unless you believe in the supernatural it's a really dumb and arbitrary cut off point.

Granted, any cut off point for abortion is going to be arbitrary. That's the nature of law. But at least try to pick one founded on avoiding infanticide instead of pure feels.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn't she be? There are annelids with "heart beats" as defined as you can get from a very early stage fetus and they don't even really have hearts the way we understand it. The Hartley hooligans had heartbeats. The heart is not the seat of anything that makes a person a person. Heartbeat bills are just emotional baiting for soccer moms. Unless you believe in the supernatural it's a really dumb and arbitrary cut off point.

Granted, any cut off point for abortion is going to be arbitrary. That's the nature of law. But at least try to pick one founded on avoiding infanticide instead of pure feels.
It's as good an indicator of "life" as anyone else is likely to come up with. The line has to be drawn somewhere. My opinion on abortion really falls to neither side of the field because I'm not religious so I'm not inherently against abortion due to moral or spiritual concerns, my concern stems from the absolute dereliction of responsibility so many abortion advocates seem to carry around with them.

Personal responsibility for ones own actions and the repercussions of those actions should be at the forefront of a person's mind, especially when it comes to children. Children and the risk of pregnancy are arguably one of the most-important responsibilities that a person can take on, and I'm deeply concerned at what would happen to a society that favours abortion as a method of birth control rather than a means of preserving health, or to terminate an unwanted pregnancy resulting from sexual assault. Any and all other forms of contraceptives should come before, and I can't back the mindset that all of these advocates have where-in they act as though it's the only available option to prevent pregnancy.

I can't help but notice that over the past few years I'm seeing exceedingly few efforts to push generalized sexual education and safety, and much, much more of a focused effort towards promoting reckless promiscuity and making certain that an abortion is available all the time, 24/7, regardless of the development of the fetus, rather than promoting the enormous number of contraceptives that are currently available.

I don't for a second believe that either side genuinely cares about the children as much as they insist, though, because I have never in my life seen a single politician or political pundit push for more funding for orphanages or for a greater focus to be put on adoption. It's like you said: It's all emotional smoke and mirrors.

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
Ocasio-Cortez blown away by first experience with a garbage disposal
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is learning a lot of new things in Washington — including what a garbage disposal is.

The 29-year-old freshman congresswoman posted photos and videos on Instagram showing the apparently “terrifying” contraption at work in her swanky DC apartment and saying she’d never seen one before.

“OK everyone I need your help because I just moved into this apartment a few months ago and I just flipped a switch and it made that noise and it scared the daylights out of me,” Ocasio-Cortez can be heard saying in footage.

“I am told this is a garbage disposal. I’ve never seen a garbage disposal. I never had one in any place I’ve ever lived,” she later said.

The “Green New Deal”-touting Bronx Democrat wondered whether the device was “environmentally sound.”

“This DC apartment is bougie and has things I’ve never seen before…,” Ocasio-Cortez captioned the video, later noting: “Is this what social mobility is? Using kitchen appliances you never saw growing up?”

The Bronx-born representative ended her Instagram story by quipping, “All you people telling me to reach in and grab whatever’s there are just Republicans trying to test my health insurance.”

“I’m onto you.”

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
Ocasio-Cortez blown away by first experience with a garbage disposal

Wait'll she pushes the lever on the refrigerator, and the ice cubes come tumbling out of the door. She'll probably fall to her knees and worship the ice-giver god machine.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
Where I'm from, garbage disposals are pretty rare and when I got an apartment with one, all my friends were like, "But where does the food go!?" and staring at it like it was an alien device.

So people can be like this.
You and your friends aren't in Congress, and if you were you'd probably know better than the post shit like this online.

I wonder if she gets scared of the vacuum cleaner and hides under the bed in the other room when someone turns it on.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino