Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - because you guys can't shut up about this chick

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 12.3%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 114 19.2%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 247 41.5%
  • Breh

Votes: 17 2.9%
  • Brah

Votes: 25 4.2%
  • Bruh

Votes: 79 13.3%

• Total voters

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, her soylent boyfriend is just too much. Look at that skinny little noodle arm.
I had heard she was dating some loser white guy before she was famous but that hot mess is just disappointing. What the fuck is on his face?!

Let's talk about Riley some more. Why does it look like he coated his face in Fozzy Bear's pubic hairs?

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Except she grew up outside of the city in a suburb where they would have disposals.
Oh I wouldn't know about that, was just relaying what I heard on the radio as the explanation for it. That makes it even stranger to be honest, and if she's faking not knowing what a garbage disposal is I somehow find that even dumber than not knowing what one is in the first place.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh I wouldn't know about that, was just relaying what I heard on the radio as the explanation for it. That makes it even stranger to be honest, and if she's faking not knowing what a garbage disposal is I somehow find that even dumber than not knowing what one is in the first place.
The only thing I can think of is that it's a half-hearted effort to convince her constituency that she's one of them, considering how badly she's pissed them off.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can think of is that it's a half-hearted effort to convince her constituency that she's one of them, considering how badly she's pissed them off.
That's all it is. It's no different from pretending she grew up in some bronx hood rather than in the heart of privilege in a mcmansion in Westchester. Or going on stage and affecting a latina accent when speaking to a brown crowd even though she sounds like a whitebread california valley girl the rest of the time. It's typical Hillarying.

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino