Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - because you guys can't shut up about this chick

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 12.3%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 114 19.2%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 247 41.5%
  • Breh

Votes: 17 2.9%
  • Brah

Votes: 25 4.2%
  • Bruh

Votes: 79 13.3%

• Total voters

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
The Simpsons Busta Rhymes already did it.

BUSTA RHYMES: I DIDN'T MEAN APOCALYPSE WOULD BE 'LITERAL'
'THE WORLD AS WE KNEW IT DID COME TO AN END IN 2001 ... SO MY MATH WAS CORRECT,' BUS TELLS MTV NEWS HOURS BEFORE FAILED DOOMSDAY.

ROB MARKMAN12/21/2012

OK, so the world didn't end on December 21 (Friday) as the Mayans predicted, but Busta Rhymes insists that his apocalyptic calculations were still correct.

On his 1996 solo debut album, The Coming, Busta warned "there's only five years left" during the fade-out to his single "Everything Remains Raw." From that moment, hip-hop fans started a doomsday countdown based off the Dungeon Dragon's prophecy. Well, five years came and went and we're still here, and we even survived the Mayan apocalypse, but Bussa Bus says it was the fans that got it all wrong — and he was actually right.

"This is what people misinterpret: I never said the world was gonna end in a literal sense, even though that's the way I always gave it up in the music and through the concepts of my albums," Busta told MTV News when we caught up with him on Thursday night.

"When I put out 'Everything Remains Raw' in '96, five years after that was 2001 and, in 2001, the world that we knew changed because of the Twin Towers," he explained of the events of September 11.

Busta pointed to the 9/11 terrorist attacks as proof that a figurative end-of-the-world scenario did in fact happen as he'd predicted. "In America, the laws changed, a whole lot of infrastructure with the laws and our civil liberties being taken from us was actually being put in effect in a literal way," he continued. "So the world as we knew it did come to an end in 2001, when that situation transpired, so my math was correct."

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
Because they're connected to each other, like a hive-mind sharing half a brain, I'll post this from Rashida Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American elected to congress.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashida-tlaib-holocaust-calming-feeling-house-gop
Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman to be elected to Congress, made the comments while discussing the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians during an appearance on the Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery."

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said on the podcast's most recent episode, published Friday. "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

• Informative
Reactions: Unog

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Because they're connected to each other, like a hive-mind sharing half a brain, I'll post this from Rashida Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American elected to congress.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashida-tlaib-holocaust-calming-feeling-house-gop

View attachment 756969
I truly don't understand what the fuck she's saying here. Is the "calming feeling" in regard to the Holocaust or in regard to the negative (and I suppose in her mind, similar) effects that the Holocaust and Zionism had on the Palestinians? And how do either of those atrocious things elicit a "calming feeling"? I can't even twist her words since she's spewing so much nonsense.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
I truly don't understand what the fuck she's saying here. Is the "calming feeling" in regard to the Holocaust or in regard to the negative (and I suppose in her mind, similar) effects that the Holocaust and Zionism had on the Palestinians? And how do either of those atrocious things elicit a "calming feeling"? I can't even twist her words since she's spewing so much nonsense.
I dunno, it reads a bit like she realized partway through what she was saying, and then quickly tried to shift it so she didn't sound like she was happy the Holocaust happened.

It's troubling that people who are supposed to be writing laws have so little understanding of the importance of word choice.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's troubling that people who are supposed to be writing laws have so little understanding of the importance of word choice.
Which, for all people mock the idea that so many politicians are just lawyers, is one reason that's actually a rather good profession to spend some time in before becoming a politician. It actually teaches you about the legal meaning of wording and how to craft a legal document.

The problem is that politics has become an end-goal, so now you basically have people that are just sitting through their law classes and retaining it just long enough to put on a test to get barely passing grades. They don't spend any time as actual lawyers, or if they do their Daddy slots them right in as a partner or something at the law firm rather than making them work their way up by doing any amount of actual work. So they actually don't know any of the useful things that a law degree would teach them for actually legislating, it's all politics.

And then you've got these dumb bitches who have literally not lived a single day in the real adult world who think legislating consists of posting on twitter to "roast" the other side and drafting up feel-good legislation that's not actually supposed to be voted on.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
kiwifarms.net
And then you've got these dumb bitches who have literally not lived a single day in the real adult world who think legislating consists of posting on twitter to "roast" the other side and drafting up feel-good legislation that's not actually supposed to be voted on.
Watch it there, Jiggly! She and Bernie are teaming up to fuck over your credit card interest rates. Because, you know, idiots that have bad credit shouldn't have to pay more than those of us that use credit wisely. Like, you know, I mean, it's not FAIR, right?

• Horrifying
Reactions: Vorhtbame and Unog

TchPiKinmup

kiwifarms.net
‘Make America Empathetic Again’ – Preview and Exclusive Covers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force #1

Tomorrow sees the much-anticipated release of Devil Due’s latest political parody comic book, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the Freshman Force: New Party Who Dis? from creators including Josh Blaylock, Dean Haspiel, Pat Shand, Shawn DePasquale, Christa Cassano, Hoyt Silva, Jill Thompson, Nick Accardi, Travis Hymel, Marguerite Dabaie, Peter Rostovsky Jose Garibaldi, K. Lynn Smith, Kit Caoagas, Larry Watts, Bob Sikoryak, Adam McGovern, Elizabeth Marley Kim, Jason Goungor, Sherard Jackson, Jeffrey Burandt and Sean Von Gorman and Tim Seeley. And Bleeding Cool has a glimpse ahead… as well as all the exclusive variant covers from specific stores, and where to get them.

And it begins with Dean Haspiel and Christa Cassano’s Make America Empathetic Again.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow'sAuto DraftAuto DraftAuto DraftPreview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1

And here are those variant covers.

'Make America Empathetic Again' - Preview and Exclusive Covers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force #1

Standard cover by Tim Seeley

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1

Washington Warrior variant by Tim Seeley.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1

Ssalefish Comics exclusive variant cover, homage to Barack Obama Amazing Spider-Man cover.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Newbury Comics exclusive variant cover by Hoyt Silva

Galaxy Of Comics exclusive variant cover by Joe Benitez.

Midtown Comics exclusive variant cover by Tiffany Groves

Sanctum Sanctorum exclusive variant cover by Joel Herrera.

Beyond Comics exclusive variant cover by Gene Ha.

Collector Cave, NY exclusive variant cover by Carla Cohen.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's

Wonderworld Comics, MI exclusive variant cover by Olivia Palaez.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's

First Legacy Comics exclusive variant cover by Cat Skaggs.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1All with this tongue in cheek back cover using real social media quotes from when the comic book was first announced.

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ & FRESHMAN FORCE WHO DIS ONE SHOT
(W) Josh Blaylock, Dean Haspiel, Pat Shand, Shawn DePasquale, Various (A) Hoyt Silva, Jill Thompson (A/CA) Tim Seeley
It’s Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the “Freshmen Force” (of Congress) vs. the establishment in this all-new special! Comic creators converge to celebrate the election of the most diverse group of freshman Representatives in history, and spare no-one in this satire that takes aim at Washington. From the house that brought you Barack the Barbarian! Featuring comics from various artists and bonus activities and games.In Shops: May 15, 2019
SRP: $5.99

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
‘Make America Empathetic Again’ – Preview and Exclusive Covers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force #1

Tomorrow sees the much-anticipated release of Devil Due’s latest political parody comic book, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the Freshman Force: New Party Who Dis? from creators including Josh Blaylock, Dean Haspiel, Pat Shand, Shawn DePasquale, Christa Cassano, Hoyt Silva, Jill Thompson, Nick Accardi, Travis Hymel, Marguerite Dabaie, Peter Rostovsky Jose Garibaldi, K. Lynn Smith, Kit Caoagas, Larry Watts, Bob Sikoryak, Adam McGovern, Elizabeth Marley Kim, Jason Goungor, Sherard Jackson, Jeffrey Burandt and Sean Von Gorman and Tim Seeley. And Bleeding Cool has a glimpse ahead… as well as all the exclusive variant covers from specific stores, and where to get them.

And it begins with Dean Haspiel and Christa Cassano’s Make America Empathetic Again.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's'sAuto DraftAuto DraftAuto DraftPreview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1

And here are those variant covers.

'Make America Empathetic Again' - Preview and Exclusive Covers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force #1'Make America Empathetic Again' - Preview and Exclusive Covers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force #1

Standard cover by Tim Seeley

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1

Washington Warrior variant by Tim Seeley.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1

Ssalefish Comics exclusive variant cover, homage to Barack Obama Amazing Spider-Man cover.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1Newbury Comics exclusive variant cover by Hoyt Silva

Galaxy Of Comics exclusive variant cover by Joe Benitez.

Midtown Comics exclusive variant cover by Tiffany Groves

Sanctum Sanctorum exclusive variant cover by Joel Herrera.

Beyond Comics exclusive variant cover by Gene Ha.

Collector Cave, NY exclusive variant cover by Carla Cohen.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's's

Wonderworld Comics, MI exclusive variant cover by Olivia Palaez.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's's

First Legacy Comics exclusive variant cover by Cat Skaggs.

Preview and Ezclusive Covers of Tomorrow's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And The Freshmen Force: New Party, Who Dis? #1All with this tongue in cheek back cover using real social media quotes from when the comic book was first announced.
That montage should be in the OP. It perfectly sums up how her fans view her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino