Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - Ocasio Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 23 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 87 11.4%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 28 3.7%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 140 18.3%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 316 41.4%
  • Breh

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • Brah

Votes: 29 3.8%
  • Bruh

Votes: 117 15.3%

• Total voters

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
A $15 an hour minimum wage would raise the inflation rate, especially if tied to inflation.
One dollar is worth 19 mexican pesos and even with a $15 minimum wage it's far below Mexicos minimum wage of 100 pesos per hour, that really shows how little people are paid in the US so change $1 bills to $20, 10s to 200s and so on, minimum wage is multiplied by 20 as well so it's now $300 an hour, three times the amount people are paid in Mexico!

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I always assumed Nancy was a craft old bat that could fucking bury her opposition. That she's struggled so mightly with two bleeting imbeciles in Cortez and Omar really makes me question her aptitude.
Either she's grown so accustom to being unchallenged that this has completely taken her off-guard, or she's simply waiting for the right time to bury them.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always assumed Nancy was a craft old bat that could fucking bury her opposition. That she's struggled so mightly with two bleeting imbeciles in Cortez and Omar really makes me question her aptitude.
Pelosi is like a school principal and the Democratic Party is like her student body. Most of her students are relatively well behaved and will listen to her. But then there’s the special ed class whom nobody wants around yet people will complain if the principal hauls them off and gets rid of them. That’s AOC and co. The best chance anyone has of getting rid of her is if her parents (her district) decides to move to a different school system (vote her out).

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Pelosi is like a school principal and the Democratic Party is like her student body. Most of her students are relatively well behaved and will listen to her. But then there’s the special ed class whom nobody wants around yet people will complain if the principal hauls them off and gets rid of them. That’s AOC and co. The best chance anyone has of getting rid of her is if her parents (her district) decides to move to a different school system (vote her out).
When the USPS can't/won't deliver a fucking letter and your rep actively seeks and destroys the prospect of a company looking to move and create jobs it may be more likely than you think. This isn't Minnesota with idiot Somalis or Michigan with inbred Muslims, NYC working class residents can smell the bullshit a mile away. Anyone that puts together a competent campaign that's more than "orange man bad" would kick her ass.

Edit-That's only of the Democratic Party doesn't throw money at AOC and since they're stupid enough to do so she could be re-elected. But I hear a lot of grumbling.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Y'all remember when conservatives said we love AOC and that she's the best thing that has ever happened to us and we want to make her the face of the Democratic Party?

And then liberals said no, y'all are just obsessed with her and terrified of a smart, strong woman of color because she's coming to eat your lunch?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Sandy Donkey-Chompers probably won't be reelected, and even if she is, her seat is probably going to be redistricted out of existence after the 2020 Census, and :lit: at the thought of her getting elected in a different district.
Yes. That was originally going to be how they were going to get rid of her. Like the bigwigs were expecting her to sit in her district and spend her entire term rallying. Instead she doused herself in gasoline and started freebasing rock cocaine.

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
House Dem blasts 'juvenile' Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff: 'Ignorance is beyond belief'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-blasts-ocasio-cortez-pelosi (http://archive.fo/dqbQW)
Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., added to the mounting Democratic criticism of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., reportedly calling her, her chief of staff, and the group Justice Democrats "juvenile."

"Their ignorance is beyond belief," Clay, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, reportedly said while in the Speaker's Lobby. His comments followed a feud between House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and freshman congresswomen, like Ocasio-Cortez, that involved racially-charged criticism.

Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, previously compared moderate Democrats to racists -- prompting Pelosi, at the request of some of her members, warn House Democrats not to attack each other on Twitter.

"You got a complaint? You come and talk to me about it. But do not tweet about our members and expect us to think that that is just ok," she reportedly said. On the same day of that caucus meeting, Ocasio-Cortez called out Pelosi for what she sees as the speaker continually targeting her and other freshmen lawmakers of color.

Clay reportedly addressed the racial undertones of the criticisms coming from Ocasio-Cortez's office, saying it was "unbelievable" it would bring up that issue.

“What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay reportedly said on Thursday.

Clay wasn't the only one to attack Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday. "The View" hosts Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg criticized her's and others' decision to attack Democrats like Pelosi. "I think this is more BS," Goldberg said of Ocasio-Cortez's comments on race.

Pelosi, meanwhile, refused to provide further comment on the feud while discussing it during her weekly press briefing.

“I've said what I'm going to say…What I said in the caucus yesterday had an overwhelming response from my members," she said.

"Because they know what the facts are and what we are responding to. We respect the value of every member of our caucus. The diversity of it all is a wonderful thing. Diversity is our strength. Unity is our power."

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Pelosi is not going to gut these woke kweens out in the open. Whether it’s redistricting, backing a primary challenger, or making sure they don’t get any funding from the DCCC, that is how people like Pelosi handle things internally.

MementoMalum

1 Corinthians 6:12
kiwifarms.net
Nancy Pelosi said:
"Because they know what the facts are and what we are responding to. We respect the value of every member of our caucus. The diversity of it all is a wonderful thing. Diversity is our strength. Unity is our power."
Yeah Nancy, you sure look powerful and united and respectful right now. Diverse I will give you, but the rest of that is pure :story:

I'm going to be said when AOC's gerrymandered district disappears next election and she gets kicked back on the street. Then again, maybe she'll qualify for a full thread then and not just a A&H one.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Did... He just flat-out admit that they were attempting to use the Green New Deal to implement a centralized, state-run economy? What the fuck?
Yeah they slip up occasionally and admit that "climate change" is just an attempt at a backdoor hack into taking complete control of the economy. That's why they've tried so hard to demonize the opposition, to the point of calling them "climate deniers" specifically to try and create a mental association between that and "holocaust deniers". Thing is they've so effectively controlled the narrative to be about Settled Science versus Ignorant Evil Deniers that they know they can say this shit and it won't matter how often their opponents point it out, it will all just be responded to with "So you want the planet to die, is that it?"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino