Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - Ocasio Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 23 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 87 11.4%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 28 3.7%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 140 18.3%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 316 41.4%
  • Breh

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • Brah

Votes: 29 3.8%
  • Bruh

Votes: 117 15.3%

• Total voters

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Yes. That was originally going to be how they were going to get rid of her. Like the bigwigs were expecting her to sit in her district and spend her entire term rallying. Instead she doused herself in gasoline and started freebasing rock cocaine.
But she's not dark enough for the Ignited Negro College Fund!

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah they slip up occasionally and admit that "climate change" is just an attempt at a backdoor hack into taking complete control of the economy. That's why they've tried so hard to demonize the opposition, to the point of calling them "climate deniers" specifically to try and create a mental association between that and "holocaust deniers". Thing is they've so effectively controlled the narrative to be about Settled Science versus Ignorant Evil Deniers that they know they can say this shit and it won't matter how often their opponents point it out, it will all just be responded to with "So you want the planet to die, is that it?"
There's a parallel with the left in the UK, where any attempt to reduce benefits (and taxes) is met with "people will die". Leftists point at the period of austerity following the 2008 recession and claim that 130,000 people died in the UK.

Not gonna lie, it's a good tactic. Because once you get people to accept that premise, and debate on those terms, you've already won the argument. It's genius.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Magicians don't reveal thier tricks, mostly to keep the illusion that it might be real that is necessary for the audience to play along...

Wrestlers don't break kayfabe because the willing suspension of belief that the outcome of a bout hasn't already been determined is needed for the audience to be entertained...

And yet this chucklefuck thinks you can mislead people while simultaneously admitting it and drawing attention to it while hoping they ignore it..... that..... only works in a 1984 dystopia where the populace has been psychologically conditioned to unquestioningly accept logical contradictions as valid.
That's how people behave when they grow up being constantly told they are the smartest and purest people in the world and everyone else is a worthless moron. You ever playfully talk to a cat or dog and say stuff like "you're a stupid idiot who lives in filth and can't understand what I'm saying" while you pet them, and they love it because they don't get your words but your friendly tone makes them feel good? That's how these people see the rest of humanity.

AoC is so much in the news that you forget that she has been only in congress for less then a year. She is making these demands and act like she can't be replaced.
Case in fucking point. The media scrabbles over themselves to write breaking news every time she sneezes because they want to push their narrative of "woke woc faces uphill battle for justice". She's just a token to them. Yet she goes her entire career hearing how special and important she is so she will believe it, to the point of being offended that you and I don't believe it. It must be because we're racists. All these woke people tell her constantly that criticism of wocs can only be racism and sexism, and that feels good so it must be true!

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
I think you have it reversed or something, because that means that their minimum is $5.26 per hour (19 pesos = 1 american dollar). Taking into consideration the cost of living in various areas of the vast country, it's hard for me to imagine how that translates insofar as standard of living, but I wanted to make clear the actual minimum wage in Mexico (assuming the statement that 100 pesos per hour is correct).

Here's the first result when searched
It was deliberate tardonomics, a version of "just print more money!". I started with just adding zeroes to everyone's wages and having citizens actually drawing extra zeroes on the currency itself, except coins, a pen can't write well on a coin, this would make everyone much richer. Then it spiraled into Peso-parity by devaluing the dollar because that seemed like a REALLY dumb and unnecessary idea that would obliterate large parts of the world economy.

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure she realizes she has to get reelected in 2020. She hasn't read any other part of the Constitution; why should section 2 of article 1 be special?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure she realizes she has to get reelected in 2020. She hasn't read any other part of the Constitution; why should section 2 of article 1 be special?
I still believe her career will be speaking tours. She'll get btfo'd in 2020, then blame it on racism and misogyny and put her name on a book about her struggles that someone else writes for her and get paid 6 or 7 figures a year to talk about how hard it is to be "working class" like she is.

I hope she runs for president.
I hope she tries in 2020 because she's not old enough and I want to see the cucked news media suddenly spend a ton of time whinging about how unfair the minimum age limit is even though no one ever cared about it before.

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
I still believe her career will be speaking tours. She'll get btfo'd in 2020, then blame it on racism and misogyny and put her name on a book about her struggles that someone else writes for her and get paid 6 or 7 figures a year to talk about how hard it is to be "working class" like she is.
I mean, that's fine. It's morally wrong to let a sucker keep his money.

It was deliberate tardonomics, a version of "just print more money!". I started with just adding zeroes to everyone's wages and having citizens actually drawing extra zeroes on the currency itself, except coins, a pen can't write well on a coin, this would make everyone much richer. Then it spiraled into Peso-parity by devaluing the dollar because that seemed like a REALLY dumb and unnecessary idea that would obliterate large parts of the world economy.
So are you announcing your campaign for democratic nominee then? I think you've got the best platform out of the bunch, honestly.

MementoMalum

1 Corinthians 6:12
kiwifarms.net
Where's Bubba Sparxxx when you need him because it's getting ugly up in here!
View attachment 837973
View attachment 837974
Welp, its official guys. AOC is a Goomba, and the Dems themselves called her that. The facial structure is remarkably similar too, though AOC has a longer face while the Goomba has a wider one. The eyes are exactly the same though.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Welp, its official guys. AOC is a Goomba, and the Dems themselves called her that. The facial structure is remarkably similar too, though AOC has a longer face while the Goomba has a wider one. The eyes are exactly the same though.
Us Republicans must be slipping. How did we not make the connection first?

But at the same time, it is delicious that we will take their own nickname and use it against them.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
I hope she runs for president.
I hope she tries in 2020 because she's not old enough and I want to see the cucked news media suddenly spend a ton of time whinging about how unfair the minimum age limit is even though no one ever cared about it before.
She legally can't but I doubt that would stop her. She'd probably announce it on twitter even after her handlers told her "no".
Did you guys all forget her misunderstanding the Constitution, and Matty Iglesias stanning her dumbass?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino