Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - AOCDS sperging

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 20 3.1%
  • No

Votes: 77 12.0%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 23 3.6%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 121 18.9%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 263 41.0%
  • Breh

Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Brah

Votes: 27 4.2%
  • Bruh

Votes: 90 14.0%

• Total voters

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Bill Nye’s show was so hamhanded that even the left recoiled against it. It was a true embarrassment; Nye and AOC were made for each other.
If Nye is trying to get back in the spotlight, I forsee a cow crossover with Rhys. Nye's netflix show was exceptional but most millenial middle-class female democrafts I know support that and it's message in general as they do all sorts of troonery and communistic nonsense.

Ilhan is even dumber than AOC but her comments about Obama seem pretty on point. If the DNC could stomach it, admitting that Obama was not the messiah is probably the only real way that they'll be able to beat trump's populism; i don't see that happening before he's re-elected, but it could prevent a Ted Cruz or Ran Paul presidency in 2024.

Hortator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ocasio-Cortez, at SXSW, blasts FDR, Reagan and capitalism, says political moderates are 'meh'
“Moderate is not a stance. It's just an attitude towards life of, like, ‘meh,’” -Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I want a plaque of that.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
MSM video but this is relevant:

"They made a choice in one district. So let's not let yourself get carried away as an expert on demographics and the rest of that."

"Democrats should not be in the business of primaring other Democrats or producing Nixonian type lists citing who enemies are within the party, that makes no sense to me."
I can see why AOC is so arrogant and entitled, with bitchy lefty fansgirls like this pushing her hustle:

No shit, Dems are telling her to back Dems, how dare they. "Wildly popular throughout the country"? 3,5 million Twitter followers but only 15 000 votes. Steven Crowder has 3,5 million subs on Youtube, as many as AOC has on Twitter and Instagram, and he's not even running.

Interesting how AOC has not yet tweeted about Chelsea Manning going. AOC was happy to stand side by side with Chelsea and Nyk/ContraPoints and advocate for the chemical castration of gender confused kids in the UK. I guess Manning is no longer cool to associate with now that he's back in jail? (BTW, he is going to the men's prison because the Trump administration changed the prison rules). So much for solidarity amongst these career leftists.

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
“Moderate is not a stance. It's just an attitude towards life of, like, ‘meh,’” -Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I want a plaque of that.
Of course she hates capitalism, the one time she tried to be a capitalist, she failed miserably.

Brook Avenue Press, a company she founded in 2012 to publish children’s books in The Bronx, owes the state $1,870.36 in corporate taxes, public records show.
She started a publishing company that never published a single book, She abandoned the business, and the unpaid taxes she still owes, and she went back to the exciting world of bartending. She pins the blame for her business failure on "the financial crisis".

founded Brook Avenue Press, a project to develop methods on parent-child literacy education. In the wake of the financial crisis Alexandria spent time working in the NYC restaurant industry

https://www.netrootsnation.org/profile/alexandria-ocasio/
See? Not her fault, totally capitalism's fault.

Hortator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course she hates capitalism, the one time she tried to be a capitalist, she failed miserably.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/company-founded-by-ocasio-cortez-in-2012-still-owes-1870-in-taxes/
She started a publishing company that never published a single book, She abandoned the business, and the unpaid taxes she still owes, and she went back to the exciting world of bartending. She pins the blame for her business failure on "the financial crisis".

I didn’t know any of this stuff. I suggested this in chat one day as an ordinary containment thread.

But this woman is a gold mine of content. I am so glad we made this.

• Agree
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t know any of this stuff. I suggested this in chat one day as an ordinary containment thread.

But this woman is a gold mine of content. I am so glad we made this.
Have you heard the tale of how she decided to run for congress?

She didn't. The Justice Democrats PAC (started by Young Turks Cenk Uygur, and the guy that's now AOC's Chief of Staff) put out a casting call for ultra-progressive candidates, and AOC's brother sent in an audition tape for her, and she got picked because she checked all the proper identity politics boxes. Her PAC puppet masters did the rest, and they ran her entire campaign.

That seriously happened. She auditioned for the role of Sooper Congrissgurl! like she was Skanky Spice auditioning for the Spice Girls.

After she won, Justice Democrats went all in on her, and they basically merged the two entities together- Rep. AOC, and Justice Democrats, are basically one single entity now.

Pickle Dick

my last avatar was just too islamic for the mods
kiwifarms.net

Lol what is she on about. at least as far as I know, FDR wasn't racist (couldn't exactly support Civil Rights either because the South dominated the Democratic Party at that time), and Reagan only reluctantly signed a bill recognizing MLK Day as a national holiday (plus he signed an extension to the Civil Rights Act, though again reluctantly)

Reactions: Syaoran Li

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net

Lol what is she on about. at least as far as I know, FDR wasn't racist (couldn't exactly support Civil Rights either because the South dominated the Democratic Party at that time), and Reagan only reluctantly signed a bill recognizing MLK Day as a national holiday (plus he signed an extension to the Civil Rights Act, though again reluctantly)
FDR locked a bunch of Japs in camps, that's probably what.

Only other story I heard is that he snubbed Jesse Owens after his Olympic win.

• Informative
Reactions: Unog

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
Ocasio-Cortez, at SXSW, blasts FDR, Reagan and capitalism, says political moderates are 'meh'
Politician that bitches about billionaires spergs about a republican president at SXSW.

The irony is appalling.

Also, just discovered AOC has a thread, so that’s awesome!

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found another article about her speech from SXSW. Let's just say Fox News doesn't scratch the surface.

Being from Austin Texas, the one saving grace in a state run by white conservative males, I feared that I would never get to hear Alexandria Oscasio Cortez speak. But thanks to SXSW, my dreams finally came true.

Seeing her walk onto the stage with a white blouse and brown skirt was like watching an angel descend from the clouds. Her eyes, wide and brimming with the ideas necessary to save America from the fascist hellscape that Putin's puppet had in store, scanned the crowd as if she was deeming us to be worthy of her presence. Then, with a big smile bearing teeth capable of biting off any conservative cock, she deemed us so. We cheered as she waved to us. It was the kind of wave I could have only hoped to see from President Hillary Clinton. But if I couldn't have Hillary, maybe one day I could have her.

She took the stage and said the two words that anyone who belonged at SXSW had etched in their hearts.

"Conservatives suck!"

A wave of euphoria washed over the crowd. These were the kinds of words I'd expect Martin Luther King Jr. to say to Barack Obama. But I knew the best was yet to come.

"Capitalism sucks!"

Our cheers gradually ramped up. Fingers were being snapped at a pace that could make our digits fly off into the nearest soy latte. But being the wise leader she was, AOC knew she needed to elaborate.

"Ronald Reagan..."

She paused long enough to let us boo. We would not be denied our two minutes of hate.

"Ronald Reagan pitted white working class Americans against minorities in order to screw over all working class Americans."

Our two minutes of hate was quickly stretching out to three. In fact, I found myself seething so badly I wanted to punch a fascist. I'd settle for punching a WW2 vet, but personally I prefer assaulting Vietnam vets. They were the fascist soldiers who followed Nixon into Vietnam so they could murder innocent farmers.

"Now does anyone have any questions for the Boss before she gets to what needs to be done?"

We were all ready hear her solution for solution to the irredeemable system that was capitalism. But then a voice from the crowd said "I have a question!"

We all gasped as an old man wearing nothing but a dirty white cloth diaper around his waist walked down the aisle. He came dragging a six foot tall cross that had Climate Change carved into its wood. It was Bill Nye the Science Guy and we were all excited to hear his question.

"Now I'm a white guy..." Bill paused only to let us boo. Our three minutes of hate was quickly stretching to four and our patience for white voices was wearing thin. Yet still he continued "And I know as a white guy, many of us are afraid to ask what can we do to own up to our responsibility for climate change."

We politely clapped but we knew the moment belonged to AOC. And what she would say next would change history forever.

"That's a good question Bill. And to answer that, all you need to do is look at my Green New Deal. All over the Midwest, we are going to solve our energy crisis. Those red states full of white conservative males will do their part to end our dependence on fossil fuels, whether they like it or not."

The crowd erupted into cheers but she wasn't done yet.

"If my Green New Deal passes... Power plants that rely on fossil fuels will be bulldozed..."

Our cheering grew even louder yet still she wasn't done.

"Power plants will be bulldozed... and replaced with Green camps. Every white conservative male will be placed in these camps..."

The Green New Deal just couldn't keep getting better. Our voices were so loud, I could feel the walls shaking around us. But still she wasn't done.

"Every white conservative male will spend the rest of their days chained to exercise bikes, which will be used to provide America with clean green energy for the next hundred years!"

The whole convention transformed into a sea of uproar and jubilation. To celebrate, we took the nearest white guy we could find, who happened to be Bill Nye, and nailed him to the cross he was carrying. We could have made her the president on the spot if it weren't for a few dumb laws. But when the day comes and she's being sworn in, white America can rest assured that we're coming for them.

Just Some Other Guy

kiwifarms.net
I found another article about her speech from SXSW. Let's just say Fox News doesn't scratch the surface.

Being from Austin Texas, the one saving grace in a state run by white conservative males, I feared that I would never get to hear Alexandria Oscasio Cortez speak. But thanks to SXSW, my dreams finally came true.

Seeing her walk onto the stage with a white blouse and brown skirt was like watching an angel descend from the clouds. Her eyes, wide and brimming with the ideas necessary to save America from the fascist hellscape that Putin's puppet had in store, scanned the crowd as if she was deeming us to be worthy of her presence. Then, with a big smile bearing teeth capable of biting off any conservative cock, she deemed us so. We cheered as she waved to us. It was the kind of wave I could have only hoped to see from President Hillary Clinton. But if I couldn't have Hillary, maybe one day I could have her.

She took the stage and said the two words that anyone who belonged at SXSW had etched in their hearts.

"Conservatives suck!"

A wave of euphoria washed over the crowd. These were the kinds of words I'd expect Martin Luther King Jr. to say to Barack Obama. But I knew the best was yet to come.

"Capitalism sucks!"

Our cheers gradually ramped up. Fingers were being snapped at a pace that could make our digits fly off into the nearest soy latte. But being the wise leader she was, AOC knew she needed to elaborate.

"Ronald Reagan..."

She paused long enough to let us boo. We would not be denied our two minutes of hate.

"Ronald Reagan pitted white working class Americans against minorities in order to screw over all working class Americans."

Our two minutes of hate was quickly stretching out to three. In fact, I found myself seething so badly I wanted to punch a fascist. I'd settle for punching a WW2 vet, but personally I prefer assaulting Vietnam vets. They were the fascist soldiers who followed Nixon into Vietnam so they could murder innocent farmers.

"Now does anyone have any questions for the Boss before she gets to what needs to be done?"

We were all ready hear her solution for solution to the irredeemable system that was capitalism. But then a voice from the crowd said "I have a question!"

We all gasped as an old man wearing nothing but a dirty white cloth diaper around his waist walked down the aisle. He came dragging a six foot tall cross that had Climate Change carved into its wood. It was Bill Nye the Science Guy and we were all excited to hear his question.

"Now I'm a white guy..." Bill paused only to let us boo. Our three minutes of hate was quickly stretching to four and our patience for white voices was wearing thin. Yet still he continued "And I know as a white guy, many of us are afraid to ask what can we do to own up to our responsibility for climate change."

We politely clapped but we knew the moment belonged to AOC. And what she would say next would change history forever.

"That's a good question Bill. And to answer that, all you need to do is look at my Green New Deal. All over the Midwest, we are going to solve our energy crisis. Those red states full of white conservative males will do their part to end our dependence on fossil fuels, whether they like it or not."

The crowd erupted into cheers but she wasn't done yet.

"If my Green New Deal passes... Power plants that rely on fossil fuels will be bulldozed..."

Our cheering grew even louder yet still she wasn't done.

"Power plants will be bulldozed... and replaced with Green camps. Every white conservative male will be placed in these camps..."

The Green New Deal just couldn't keep getting better. Our voices were so loud, I could feel the walls shaking around us. But still she wasn't done.

"Every white conservative male will spend the rest of their days chained to exercise bikes, which will be used to provide America with clean green energy for the next hundred years!"

The whole convention transformed into a sea of uproar and jubilation. To celebrate, we took the nearest white guy we could find, who happened to be Bill Nye, and nailed him to the cross he was carrying. We could have made her the president on the spot if it weren't for a few dumb laws. But when the day comes and she's being sworn in, white America can rest assured that we're coming for them.
What the ever-loving fuck is this? lmao

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net

She does this a lot. When was the last time she openly accepted responsibility for a mistake?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino