Disaster Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Megathread - because you guys can't shut up about this chick

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 12.3%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 86 20.8%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 168 40.6%
  • Breh

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Brah

Votes: 18 4.3%
  • Bruh

Votes: 49 11.8%

• Total voters

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Indeed, that was my point. It was meant to be rhetoric.
Oh, I was agreeing with you. With people like AOC it's even worse as we have a blueprint for failure yet they keep suggesting '20s and '30s era shit like it's new and will somehow work this time.

And I always love how the Left takes every opportunity to express their hatred and distrust of cops and the military but will say with a straight face that only cops and the military should have guns.

As for today's news, I can't believe this bint mentioned pews and focused on Sutherland Springs. I wonder why she's working the Christian angle so hard. I'm suspicious.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net

"Thoughts and prayers is an NRA phrase."
Everyone always says it. A gun group that's serious about second amendment (or the equivalent in other countries) rights would point out that if those muslims had been armed, fewer would have died as a result of this.

Banning guns won't do anything. People will switch to knives (machetes even) or other means such as using vans or trucks. In the long run it matters even less and I'll wager that within the next 10 years we'll see a mass killing orchestrated in a country with tight gun-control laws by someone who used a 3D printer to fabricate their weapons.

Edit: Funny I should make this point, but apparently the attack at the second mosque was fended off because one of the congregation went and got a gun and started shooting back: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/armed-man-chased-fired-on-new-zealand-mosque-shooter/ar-BBUOQ1x

Last edited:

Exterminatus

kiwifarms.net
I'd guess because Christians are basically the whipping boy of the American left so they're always the default to go to since it's the largest faith in the US in terms of religion, plus the fedora left love to mock the "thoughts and prayers" tweets even though for most people that's all they can offer to those suffering from tragedy on the other side of the planet or elsewhere. She's pushing Sutherland though because she's a tard and doesn't remember that that was stopped by good people with guns which totally invalidates her and her cronies "CONFISCATE ALL FIREARMS, REPEAL THE 2nd AMENDMENT" mantra.

And apparently in regards to the New Zealand stuff the second mosque attack was stopped once one of the Muslim attendees wrestled a gun away from one of the attackers and returned fire forcing them to flee, self-defense in action right there for the brave bastard that got the gun away.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see this thread is now at the point where users are unironically boomerposting.
This sudden influx of new users is going to make this forum very awkward for the next month. I didn't think it was possible to make Kiwi Farms even more awkward than it already was, but boy-howdy was I proven wrong.

Coldgrip

OG Sexual Thug
kiwifarms.net
This sudden influx of new users is going to make this forum very awkward for the next month. I didn't think it was possible to make Kiwi Farms even more awkward than it already was, but boy-howdy was I proven wrong.
Let's not forget summer will soon be here. We'll have a glorious mix of kiwis, boomers, summer-fags, and just regular ol' autistics.

Just like we have every summer.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino