Skitzocow Alexis Clinton / Thespia-Rose - Self proclaimed "child in a grown-up's body"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
The Fedora Faction might argue that believing in Santa, Rudolph etc. is not any more irrational than believing in God and Jesus *). Only the latter is socially accepted, that former not -- but autistic people often don't get what's socially accepted or not, so Santa it is.

I did believe in Santa until an above-average age, that is, into my early teens. I imagined him in a kinda science-fiction-y way, as a quantum mechanical phenomenon. Of course, later I became sceptical; but I once met a girl who told me she believed in fairies and elementary spirits until she was 19. She came from an anthroposophist family - in this culture belief in magical beings is widely accepted.

*) debatable

Last edited: