Enterbots alexsavov2 -

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
Alexsavov2 never forget

In all seriousness, what will we do now? How will we make fun of this guy if he won't be able to make shitty art or talk about mean spirited frozen and my little pony or whatever?
Eh, he has his YouTube account.

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
Nearly all of his YouTube comments were him bitching about Frozen, but these two were my favorites:

Swiggity Swooty

Food and good doesn't rhyme.
kiwifarms.net
Nearly all of his YouTube comments were him bitching about Frozen, but these two were my favorites:

I'm convinced that he's never actually seen Frozen. Because he never talks about the actual movie and instead bitches about Let it Go being a popular song.

EDIT: Yup, he hasn't.

Last edited:

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net

Wow, the chimp out....the sheer, utter chimp out.

I also like that this bright light spits out such blind hatred, but then is all "Oh, I actually haven't seen the movie yet..."

Reactions: sylveons
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino