• "This was a pretty big error on my part."

Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / MercaturThe morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Hardly a high bar, but yes. At least Precious's mother taught her girl some skills.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Mainly cunnilingus and incest. Mom of the year.

Do you know Alice personally or in some IRL capacity?

• Agree Agree x 2
    #182 niggawhat, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  3. No, but I have sources funneling me information, lots of people are excited to tattle on her.

• Like Like x 6
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  4. :autism:Now I need @entropyseekswork 's sources to tell us why her hair broke off. :autism:

Stephan Kang

Stephan Kang 1337 confirmed kills.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. In younger pictures her hair is bleached blonde, so I'm gonna guess she did a shit job of touching it up at home and wound up damaging it beyond repair.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. That was my point. I think Alice did her kid a solid by removing herself from his life. But it's literally the only thing she's ever done for him, even by her own account. You'd think the shame of having abandoned your toddler would stop you from ever commenting on anyone else's parenting, ever. But no, this bitch is shameless af. Also seriously nutbars.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Definitely. She has said stuff like their children will grow up to hate their mom because their loving mother put them on her blog. And accuses women of being terrible parents for being mommy bloggers, dressing them in certain clothes, etc.

Sorry PP, but abandoning your TODDLER is a million times douchier. I would hate her less if Garett was still an infant when she bailed, but she probably like rocked this kid to sleep at night, heard his first words, saw him walk for the first time, and then she runs. I know a lot of mothers rather have their limbs ripped off than be separated from their children. It's just so fucked up to me and I doubt she bailed because she felt it was best for him.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Maybe her mental illness(es) made it untenable for her to continue to be in his life. In which case, go get help for how fucking awful you are. But "Hey I know I'll ditch my son and start an internet empire based on shaming ppl for being awful parents because Instgram lmao" is downright fucked up

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I forgot to call the school, will try to remember on Monday.

Here's Alice still being oblivious in some more self-aware irony. Her biggest writing tic is turning nouns into verbs. Note she's keeping the Brooklyn tag instead of her neighborhood for those extra 15 likes.
    [​IMG]

Verbing nouns is passe, but somehow catspeak is still fresh.
    [​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. We're talking about the mother of Gabourey Sidibe, right, and not the literal mother of the girl in the novel and the movie, right? Because I'm pretty sure Alice Tan Ridley didn't sexually abuse her kids. Let at least one of them get really fat but all things considered Alice Tan Ridley beats Alice Partypants Ridley cold, parent-wise.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  11. "At least Precious's mother taught her girl some skills"

kiwifarms.net
  12. Oh neat, Alice is making fun of another Mormon mommy blogger. This time because she announced she had a lump in her breast and went to the doctor INSTEAD of using this to promote breast cancer awareness month.

Because bloggers aren't allowed to have health scares and talk about it like normal concerned human beings.

I can't wait for Alice's liver to crap out on her. No one will give a shit except the people that think she deserves it.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I wouldn't be so sure about that because PP is a recovered alkie now:

Talking about a 500 pound sack of lard grifter, Stasia Bowen:
    This reminds me of that period of time right around when you first get your drinking problems under control. You think "oh once I'm not a drunk all my problems will be solved and life will be wonderful!" And then you sober up. Weeks pass, a few months. And life is still kind of the same but now you don't have a crutch. It's so confusing; you thought this would FIX EVERYTHING! You mean there's MORE work??? shake fist at sky. I hope she has some therapy lined up for after her big surgery and weight loss because there's a lot more involved in getting the life you want than just taking away the villain of your story. Just my two cents there, fwiw.

"fwiw"...it's worth nothing, bitch.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm calling bullshit. She has no support system. No reason to get sober. She's a lonely middle-aged woman who gave up her fucking kid. If she is in recovery, she is a fucking rock star.

• Agree Agree x 6
    bacterium

bacterium Pronouns: She, him, Tom
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Will anyone even know when she bites it from, say, Cirrhosis? I mean this chick has alienated nearly every human she's had more than 5-10 minutes of contact with. She strikes me as the type of person who could die in her apartment and not get discovered until the decomp gets bad enough.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  16. From her IG and conference transcripts she's still drinking just not as often. I doubt AA will serve as a sustainable support group for her because she has thousands of people to apologize to and is still of the mindset she's never done anything wrong, and never takes responsibility for herself unless it's a bravado for asspats and another begging-not-begging campaign for donations.

Or her landlord sniffing around for late rent. But realistically it will be the people who read GOMI to hate it, PP is noted to be deleting comments at all hours, I'm sure it'll be a red flag the moment a whole day passes and someone's defense of FF has been left to stand with no interference.

• Agree Agree x 3
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. She's delusional if she thinks she just needs to cut back on drinking. Even quitting completely isn't going to fix this mess. She'll still be a horrible human being who ditched her toddler and made harassment and fraud her full-time job. This one needs lots and lots of work.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm also fairly certain her lifestyle is incompatible with a twelve step program. She has thousands of people to apologize to, some of which she's still harassing for no fucking reason aside from having their shit together.

• Agree Agree x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. She obviously has a personality disorder of some kind, it's not just drinking she has to deal with, she needs to go away for a long time and focus on getting sane. Bitch be cray.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net