• "Yeah, tells you a lot about what sad, pathetic losers frequent Kiwifarms when they even stalk someone like me, huh?"

Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / MercaturThe morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. I sure would feel like a fucking idiot if I was one of these women posting of GOMI who were duped into dogpiling bloggers over their shoes because their ringleader is mentally ill which makes her incapable of perceiving proportionality. Sounds like she's bipolar or some shit.

entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It would be less embarrassing to be a fucking Jim Jones disciple.

• Winner Winner x 10
    kiwifarms.net

3. I have to agree.... She's in the Stasia thread giving "life" advice like she has her shit together and like she's cured her alcoholism, when according to her instagram, she's still drinking. Also, the last time she got "sober" she just started smoking pot like a junior year skateboarder who lunches on the grassy knoll.

What's confusing is that does she really think anyone is buying what she's selling?

I also think on top of having a personality disorder, she has zero self esteem and is incredibly insecure.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #203 SissySocialBillyClub, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  4. No shit. Also is fat and ugly. This is why I don't understand how all of these sad sacks are sucking up to her on GOMI. She's obviously a complete and utter failure, not somebody to admire or pal around with!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Someone on reddit recounted some of Alice's lies about being a jew, which included her father singing songs from Fiddler on the Roof whilst on his mail route.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I found Alice's dad [archive],and here he is thanking Jesus for his new grandchild. :story:
    [​IMG]

Doesn't she look just like him?
    [​IMG]

And here's Alice faking more being Jewish from earlier today.
    [​IMG]

And from earlier this month:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 10
    #205 entropyseekswork, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. She told me her maternal grandmother is Jewish.

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  7. :story: well if that's true, it makes this blog post by Alice shitting all over a blogger for being a fraction Jewish extra hilarious.

That Wife Now Apparently Jewish
    [​IMG]

Here's some more straight from the horses mouth and how pathetic it is to pretend to be Jewish for NYC cool points.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

8. If you can handle reading through the cesspit that is the "members only" topics, they are throwing out more self and supposed diagnoses than Carter has pills.
    Alice is in good company.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Ah the wonders of the internet. How else could you surround yourself with similarly damaged people?

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Rou

Rou Number 4 will shock you! Then stab you.

kiwifarms.net
  10. She also told people she gave her newborn to a gay couple. The truth is she dumped her toddler on his father, relinquished all parental rights, and went on to devote her life to booze and shitting on other people for what she deems bad parenting. Or shitting on them for having feelings about their miscarriages and/or stillbirths, or as Alice refers to them, "medical waste." She's a liar and a nutbars one at that. I don't think any religion will be clamoring to claim this crazy bitch.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Plus claiming she was sending money to the adoptive parents for his private school meanwhile she never sent shit and he was mired in the public school system. Not surprising she spends zero money or time into improving her own website. Check out this "improvement" she recently made to the site where she fucked up all the font sizes so she could read them while she's blind drunk.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I read over there because mommy bloggers and fashion bloggers are hilarious stupid dillweeds and it's fun to mock them, but the site is fucking unusable at the moment. Alice is a giant mess, that has been obvious from the first.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Also she lied about taking all the GOMI user donations and putting them into improving the site. It's a bigger piece of shit than ever, after defrauding people of thousands of dollars over the years. How is this trainwreck not already married to Christopher Cantwell? Imagine those two procreating! As Alice's nonexistent Jewish "papa" would say, OY VEY.

• Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. My family is from the general area where Alice's son lived or may still live. Jim Ned High School isn't a shit hole but it's definitely not drawing from a strong tax base and generally scores a C rating in metrics used to evaluate schools. He's likely not deficient in any educational areas but he and his gay dads sure could have used that private school tuition money to send the kid to a better school.

Also, that area isn't as regressive as it was when I was a kid but it's still a Bible thumping hotbed of small town conservatism. Gay dads living together are not thick on the ground out in Tuscola or Buffalo Gap. The whole gay dad adoption bullshit was not one of her better thought out lies.

Also, no one in Alice's immediate family celebrates Jewish holidays. As shown above her dad is Christian . Her brother, who shares the same maternal grandmother, sure doesn't celebrate Jewish Holy Days. If Alice is clutching her Jewish heritage to her boozy bosom it's a recent conversion because she was not raised as a Jew.

This gets more pathetic as it goes along. Eventually we are all going to reach the conclusion that if Alice attacked a blogger about an issue, it's something she herself has done, is currently doing or desperately wants to do unironically.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah, it's pretty easily verifiable that she dumped her toddler with his father and peaced out to live a meaningful life of shitting on people, camwhoring, stealing money from derpy online fans, and getting wasted every day. I can see why she is horrified by the life choices of so many other people! :cryblood:

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  16. You all have said everything I was going to say about this Jew shit, but sorry I just can't get over this 11 lb 21 inch baby. Jesus was with this woman indeed. Alice lying about something isn't shocking news, but for tit's sake that's one massive mother fucking baby.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I was almost that big. Just over 10lbs and about the same length.

Moms had to have a C-section, lol.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ObeseScreamingBlackMan

ObeseScreamingBlackMan FootballAmerican
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. In the rest of the comments, his wife comes in and corrects him - it was a seven pound, eleven ounce baby. He's not good at Facebook or typing. I'd screen shot it but I'm under the gun - maybe someone else can grab it.

But yeah, it was an average sized baby.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  19. This is an apt shipping. Both are shit at producing content and rely on their listeners/comments to do it for him. Chris's little circle of WN's expressed frustration that Chris never prepared for shows, they attribute this to his drinking. He honestly think he could adlib through the two (or however many hour) duration of the show. The previous times I've watched his shows (to lol at and now with) it was a lot of him trying to bully people into calling in. I understand why now, he had nothing prepared to talk about and hoped one of his fanboys would fill in the blanks for him. They explain they were the ones that pushed him into the alt-right which they think he mostly latched onto as a niche to secure more donations and now don't believe he was ever sincere.

GOMI's content is like 99% user generated, Alice does jack fucking shit aside from the occasional front page post which is normally her cobbling her users observations together into something more concise, which acts as her bat signal for a fresh dogpiling.

[​IMG]
    Somehow the page breaking is her user's fault and not hers for being a shitty admin. Just like Chris who gets mad at people not calling in to give him content because he has none.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. God, she is the fucking worst. Clown on Stasia all you want for begging for donations, she's a terrible person. But Alice straight-up defrauded people, took donations meant for server upgrades and spent them on smokes, booze, hair extensions, ugly shoes, and janky fake brick for her apartment. She's a thief and a liar. How does she have the chutzpah (OY VEY SHE SO JEWY!) to criticize these people???

P.S. My baby was 24 inches, over 10.3 ounces. It happens.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net