• "There's a snake in his boot. And by "a snake" I mean "shit". And by "boot" I mean "post"."

Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / MercaturThe morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Guess who's back on twitter and no one gives a shit? Alice. [Archive]

Natives don't called themselves New Yorkers, you vapid bitch, only transplants do. People from upstate always specify that because of their resentment of the city, people from the outer boroughs identify by theirs, and Manhattanites site their neighborhood first. And no, pigeons are a filthy nuance, just like you.
    [​IMG]

These didn't come out until the 90's so you were more than likely an adult when you got into this disgusting habit rather than this being a whimsical part of your childhood. Yesterday doesn't qualify as nostalgia, you fat cunt.
    [​IMG]

Pretending she doesn't know the name of Papa Johns.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #221 entropyseekswork, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Her tweets are shockingly unfunny. Alice does have the ability to make me laugh really hard, but I didn't even crack a smile at her tweets.

I think I'd drink myself to death if I were her, too.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It's what I love about them, they're hilarious for the reasons they don't want to be.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Rou

Rou Number 4 will shock you! Then stab you.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh lol, I'm blocked. No clue why.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Alice only follows two accounts on Twitter. One is Twitter Verified (lol), the other is a Skift reporter named Andrew Sheivachman. I hate to speculate on their relationship, but I really hope he's not her latest stalking victim.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Alice continues to live up to the obnoxious stereotype of transplants natives love to hate.
    [​IMG]
    A fixie, hipsters love walking their fixies all over the city and chaining them up only to later find them stolen. They have enough sense not to ride them because it will certainly end in winning a Darwin award, but never enough sense to not waste over hundreds, sometimes over a thousand dollars on purchasing one as a status symbol.

[​IMG]
    her ham hocks are confirmation she's not biking, nor will she ever. Wonder if she felt any shame carrying her companion tripod along on the outing.

• Informative Informative x 6
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I wonder how much people are silently pitying her when they see her act all cheerful in front of a tripod.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Rou

Rou Number 4 will shock you! Then stab you.

kiwifarms.net
  8. She's usually three sheets to the wind, too, so it's quite a pitiful spectacle. Almost as bad that she's now deleting comments almost instantly from the Freckled Fox thread if they dare defend the recently widowed woman whose life Alice tried hard to ruin. NO way Alice has a job right now.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm kind of torn on the Emily thing. On the one hand, the whole thing was gross because Alice wouldn't really admit she was wrong and apologise and she kept going after the family in one way or another even after it was confirmed to be real.

On the other hand, somebody needs to be skeptical of people's cancer stories because there are tons of fakers on the internet and it's disgusting when people are defrauded. It should be done quietly and left to professionals like the Warrior Eli Hoax blog, but I don't think it's inherently wrong to look into the possibility of a scam.

Also, I think Emily getting remarried six weeks after her husband died when she has 5 kids is pretty snark-worthy, honestly. If Barb had remarried 6 weeks after Bob had died we'd be snarking the shit out of that. People talk about how abhorrent it is to snark on a widow but we never stopped snarking on Barb or talking shit about Bob after he died.

I also don't see us at Kiwi really having any moral superiority over GOMI. I guess here we don't tolerate powerlevelling and Null doesn't censor us, but we're essentially doing exactly what they are - bitch sperging over internet assholes. I don't think GOMI is as bad as, say, GG where they wish death on babies (unless they do - I'm not a member, I only read the blog posts).

Alice is totally a cunt and a cow and a scammer, but I agree with Meat Stick about this being double standards: the thread in some areas.

• Dumb x 6
    • Disagree x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yes, this is covered in the opening paragraph of the OP. This thread is about Alice, not a fit Mormon mommy blogger who didn't lie or steal from anyone and whose hairstyle you don't care for.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Yes, I realise that. I was just agreeing with Meat Sticks. I was only talking about FF in the larger scheme of how arbitrary it seems who it's okay to bitch about and who it isn't on this thread. I also said I thought Alice was everything this thread said she was. I'm entitled to an opinion and you guys are entitled to downvote it if you disagree.

• Dumb x 4
    • Autistic x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. On what basis though? They simply announced he had cancer then went about treating it. The funds were collected by a friend and they weren't spruiking the fundraiser. That is not grounds to investigate a possible scam, and GOMI is not a scam-hunting website. You have fallen down Alice's rabbit hole on this.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Was...those are suppose to be jokes right? Or am I being optimistic? Because without any context, those read like the ramblings of an insane, self-loathing individual. One who isn't nearly as self-aware as we usually are, anyway.

#233 Lurkette, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    Lurkette

Lurkette #1 most useless doge
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I keep forgetting to call her school, so someone else please try. Alice is deranged and her captions are hard to read if you're trying to make sense of them

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's OK to bitch about Alice you fucking exceptional individual. Start another thread about how triggered you are someone is fit and marriable after five kids if it bothers you so much. Just a warning: it's not cow worthy.

Sorry for double posting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • A-Log A-Log x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I totally agree. I think GOMI are the last people who should be investigating cancer fraud and there was literally no reason for them to question their story other than their inherent completely inexplicable bias against FF. I'm just saying that when people have GFMs or whatever asking for help with cancer treatment people should always make sure the cause is genuine before they donate, and thus it's necessary for some people to look deeper into things.
    Like I said, I think that should be left to people like the Warrior Eli Hoax blog. All Alice had to do if she was "worried" it was a scam was privately contact that blog and ask them to investigate. Instead, she caused immesurable pain for the family by openly blogging that she thought their story was suspicious. It was fucking disgusting, my point was just that I don't think questioning claims of cancer (where money-raising is involved, I should have made clear) is inherently bad. It's the way she went about it that was inexcusable, and she also started in on them before their friends even solicited donations. It was just a vendetta.

Did you miss the part in my post where I said 'Alice is totally a massive cow, cunt and scammer'? I don't disagree that she's a massive cow.

All I said about FF is that it was a bit weird to get married so soon and that if Barb had done it we'd all be judging so I don't think we can be surprised that people are judging her. I don't know why you think I have massive vitriol for her and other women who are "fit and marriable after five kids" based on that, but lol okay. I have zero interest in posting about mommy bloggers but thanks for the tip.

• Like x 2
    • Powerlevel x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    #236 For The Internet, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Fight fight fight kiss kiss

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Smarmy

Smarmy #youtoomysonbrutus
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. "I have zero interest in posting about mommy bloggers" after multiple posts about a mommy blogger doesn't have much credibility, son.

Meanwhile, GOMI is in worse shape than ever and few people can even get it to function. So is Alice is spending users' donations and the profits from malware placement on the fabled "server upgrades" and "server management" she pretends she instituted for the site? Lol nope, cunt is getting LASIK with that money. Forget about other scammers: GOMI's owner is the biggest fraudster of them all.

[​IMG]
    Unfortunately for Alice Ridley, she's still all alone, unloved, knowing that she abandoned Garrett as a toddler in order to pursue life as an unloved, alone drunk.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. You just know this bint would totally skewer a blogger if they said their LASIK results made them cry.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  20. For sure. She would also have cast aspersions on how they paid for it, especially if they had the LASIK after making huge claims about spending on server upgrades, only for the site to worsen to the point of unusability for most former fans. And questioned why an admitted drunk is getting painkiller-required operations while claiming to be so very straight and narrow now.

Look how proud and pleased with herself she is after dumping her baby and making up an insane lie about how she gave her baby to a gay couple. No, she abandoned her son Garrett with his father, to raise without his mother. Even wild animals don't ditch their offspring. I would have killed myself over the guilt if I were her....or become an alcoholic mess, I guess.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.