• "That site is revolting and I really couldn't stop thinking about it last night."

Alice Walker Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / MercaturThe morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. How old is she again?

Because her getting LASIK reminds me of what the doc who did my LASIK and the eye doc I used to go to said. According to them a person's eyesight naturally starts to degrade a bit starting at around 40-45. This means that if you get the surgery at, say, 30 years old then you can look forward to about 10 or so years of not having to wear glasses. If you get it earlier when you're young and your eyes are done developing (19-20 yrs old) then you can look forward to 20 years without needing glasses. :powerlevel:Like I still have almost 20 years left before I might need glasses again, which is A-ok with me:powerlevel:

Her getting the surgery may've been a bit of a waste (along with the rest of her life, naturally).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. She actually looks better in glasses, so that LASIK was a waste of money on that front.

While I'm being catty, those extensions are absolutely terrible.

• Winner Winner x 7
    MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Didn't she used to mock Julia Allison for wearing "pelts" that looked unnatural, too long and stupid? She really is desperate to be that which she mocks. What a loser.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Substituting one addiction for another, but I'm sure she actually did drink too, lol @ "i cry every time" comment
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

5. The comments on that post:spudking:
    Maybe instead of writing Hillary's pathetically late concession speech on a post-it, you shouldn't have spent the last year screeching at anyone who dared question the viability of Clinton as President.
    That's how parts of the members only area of GOMI looked last time I looked at it a few months ago.

And of course Alice can't understand why a corrupt cunt isn't the President-elect.

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. TBF I'm pretty sure the SJWs at Plebbit Central in San Fran have "unoffically-officially" banned links to both kiwifarms and ED site-wide. Meaning you could get your sub- in trouble by linking here, probably your account shadowbanned for posting the link, unless you're in the SRS/SRD/GamerGhazi hivemind. I think KiA actually has a 'bot that removes links to both here and ED automatically.

Then again, that sub- also has this thread up at present, so what the hell. Never knew somebody as boring and banal as I am can get transfigured into Literally Hitler just by casting one vote.

• Like Like x 4
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah, in the Cecily thread someone posted pics of her house that reddit users had taken and posted previously. They're as arbitrary as GOMI posters.

• Agree Agree x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. They're basically GOMI without Alice, just like the Scientologists who want to stay believing but without Miscavige. :powerlevel: Former ban-ee here :powerlevel:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Good Gravy, this woman.

I joined GOMI during the Romeo Rose era and stayed for a while because of Cecily. I gave it up after about a year because the site is so fucking sloow. I had a hard time keeping up with all the ever changing user names and people named RESPECT anyway.

First, the Romeo Rose thread was pure gold and the best thing at GOMI. I was so happy when I saw his thread here too. Everyone knew he was small time and broke but Alice caved to him like the coward she is.

I know someone who isn't a GOMI poster but she's a mommy blogger who feeds Alice blogger scandals. Alice never posts any of it, front paging inane updates about Dooce scratching her ass instead. Knowing some of the things she fed Alice, it's really odd she what she opts to post. I think she's just a coward.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Interesting, is there anyway you can give us a comparison of some legit news she's received, and the garbage she chooses to post as a personal vendetta?

entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. One recent one was the owner of a mommy blogger network who hired bloggers for client campaigns but was no where to be found on payment day. Alice posted about some blogger break up instead.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Why doesn't she just use Skype instead of publishing her number?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Probably the same reason her site is coded from 2001.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. You really want to watch her get drunk while she's already dominating a conversation and not letting you or anyone else get a word in?

• Like Like x 1
    Muncie Anderson

Muncie Anderson Substitution Mass Confusion

kiwifarms.net
  15. Alice only posts about people she wants to ragefuck. She is the messiest mess who ever messed. Garrett is so lucky she dumped him as a toddler. I hope someday he can see that his loser of a biological mother did him a huge favor by rejecting him like a bad kidney. I don't know why she hasn't killed herself already. Cowardice?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. After learning more in depth about people like Cecily and her orbiters, this is the one benevolent and sound decision she's ever made.

• Agree Agree x 3
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I agree with sound, but not with benevolent. She is a lazy piece of shit who picked the bottle over her child. She's a scumbag who in a just world would have died a horrible, painful death years ago. Though I suppose living as Alice "partypants" Ridley is probably a miserable fate worse than death. She still deserves to stop existing.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Alice is so salty about the blogsnark subreddit that was made to follow her duplicity she went ahead and bought the rights to all the web domains by that name lol. Interesting she'll drop cash and time on this, and not the url for her camwhoring site a whiteknight bought for her with the gentle offer she take the reins. She doesn't treat anyone that does her a favor with decency.

edit: here's a sampling of the reasonable commentary Alice deletes. She does no verification for posters, and even if she did she is the sole mod/admin of the site. I'm going to guess she's role playing as a member of the Freckled Fox's family, she loves to pethate feature threads about nothing at all about Emily as she ignores real tips about bloggers being defrauded over payment for their work:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #260 entropyseekswork, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.