• "Vordrak is the goose laying the golden lulijay and julaying Joshy for the sweetest julay of lulz"

Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / MercaturThe morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. idk if you read the thread or not but she melts down when she's not in control of what content is visible and is pathologically hypocritical, and chimps when third parties make jokes at her expense so she can't bantz.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. She regularly fucks up the browser usefulness of her site to stop people from blocking her ads. And then chimps out when people bitch about it on reddit. She scans the PMs on her site and bans users who are discussing themselves on reddit dissing her or anyone she suspects is on reddit dissing her. She has very thin skin for someone who runs a shit slinging blog.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  3. There was also the whole stalking a man with terminal cancer and accusing him and his wife of faking the illness and siccing her psycho fans on them and then not apologizing when he died thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    wifflypuff

wifflypuff ~summatime~
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. This is late, page one shit, but I had no idea she gave in to Romeo fucking Rose of all people. That is glorious.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. She does that enough by herself IMHO.

And thanks, StopMakingSense, I'm not sure what's up with the mods of blogsnark but they've been hiding my comments, and this is easily checked because when I log out they're not visible and only because visible when I pointed it out. They get weird and protective of Alice whenever a thread starts, warning people not to dox her when they don't even know what that means.

No thanks to hanging out with someone who ditches her kid to wear a "cat mom" shirt and broadcast her hypocritical money burning and make believe Jewishness though.

• Like Like x 3
    Watery 4Loco

Watery 4Loco Guest

kiwifarms.net
  6. That was absolutely horrifying.
    And when I posted about having terminal cancer and looking normal was possible...I was jumped on because it seems like everyone on GOMI is either an Oncologist or has had stage 4 cancer.

The Freckled Fox episode was so fucked up.
    Because they did NOT keep their crazy bullshit contained to GOMI.
    It spilled over onto the social media of the Freckled Fox AND her family members.

Blog Snark is slowly becoming more and more like GOMI.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Agreed. I gave up on them maybe 7 or 8 months ago when all the same pathologies that fucked up GOMI started popping up there too. A shame too, that sub had potential.

• Agree Agree x 1
    wifflypuff

wifflypuff ~summatime~
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. The Feminist Breeder once hacked the front page on GOMI. She claimed it was a false flag to make her look bad and that Alice had staged it but I've always suspected that TFB actually planned a reverse false flag - hack the site, write her name all over the front page, deny it because who would out themselves that way, blame Alice.

Alice does not run a tight ship but she's also become small fry over the last two years. The upper echelon of blogging is different now but the site still focuses on fucking Dooce and other dinosaurs. The big dogs don't care anymore because GOMI is almost dead and the small and/or growing dogs are all Instagrammers who have no idea was a ddos might be. Alice is a grandma blogger to the latest crop of online fame hounds and therefore why bother with her.

• Like Like x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  9. TFB's coding skills were pretty much limited to editing htaccess. I don't suspect she's ever hacked anything. If she had, she'd have targeted more than just GOMI. Amy Teteur, for one.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I thought Alice broke her site on purpose and then told ppl on Twitter that Conch Shell sold admin login rights to TFB so that TFB could do it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/blogsnark/comments/3l1axw/the_2015_hack/?st=J5709IAK&sh=a93aaf34

• Agree Agree x 1
    Watery 4Loco

Watery 4Loco Guest

kiwifarms.net
  11. Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  12. Watery 4Loco

Watery 4Loco Guest

kiwifarms.net
  13. Ugh, Gomi is down I guess. I was trying to reread the Cecily archives and now I can't connect. How would I know if my IP has been banned? This woman's way of operating her site is frustrating

anonypants

anonypants Guest

kiwifarms.net
  14. entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Thanks, Entropy! I am so late to the game.

• Feels Feels x 1
    anonypants

anonypants Guest

kiwifarms.net
  16. No problem! I'm not sure if the forum Cecily's thread is in allows guest posting, so you might have to make an account to comment there. I hope you do!

• Like Like x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Check out this story of a GOMI meet up (C&P'ed from Blog Snark):

It's been a few years so I don't remember all the details but this is what happened: in the NYC GOMI meetup board, people were always talking about getting together and never actually doing it. I posted kind of last-minute that I'd be in Brooklyn for the day if anyone wanted to get together. I was out and about so not on GOMI and didn't see Alice's response, so she wrote me an email with the subject line "Violating ur privacy lol" and said as mod she looked up my email and wrote to me to see if I'd want to meet up. It was really awkward but I was "in too deep" at that point so I said sure. She said she'd try and get some other people to come too.

I finally get to the restaurant and she's already been there a while apparently. There's no one else from GOMI there. She makes a point of buying my drink and talks about she sees it as her job to treat GOMIers when she meets them because we make the site function. Not a terrible idea I guess.

We talked for a few hours. I was much younger than her and it was just us so it never quite got un-awkward. She insisted there were "bloggers everywhere" at this restaurant (I saw no evidence), talked about her life, ragged on bloggers. I don't really remember much about our conversation aside from the Birkenstocks remark just because I was wearing them and then I felt weird.

She did talk about how in the past GOMIers have gotten sloppy drunk while on meetups and she's had to let them crash on her couch. I guess because she's a lonely person she enjoys when that happens, she seemed proud of it. I had only one drink because I DEFINITELY was not spending the night with her.

When I went to leave it was dark and the neighborhood was on the edge of sketch so she insisted on taking me in a cab to the subway station, which was also nice, but also kinda awk. She dropped me off and then I got an email from her shortly after saying how great it was to meet me and that next time she'll come to my neighborhood. I was like yeah sure but I never visited the meetup boards again.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Watery 4Loco

Watery 4Loco Guest

kiwifarms.net
  18. why the fuck does Alice have a different album by The Fugs on display every time she shows us her little wire basket of records on The Gram? Doesn't seem like the kind of hipster signaling she usually engages in.

kiwifarms.net
  19. That's all it probably is: a play for hipster cred.

Muncie Anderson

Muncie Anderson Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love

kiwifarms.net
  20. Screenshot_2017-07-25-16-49-58.png
    lol another home improvement that is anything but. Alice decides to eat up the majority of her closet space (coveted in NY) with this exceptional shelving unit. If she needed space to store her shoes she could have gotten one of those shoe holders that hang on the closet door and extend the length of it, allowing her to ditch the boxes. She has a stool set up but there's no fucking vanity mirror or the purpose of this is lost on me.

entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.