Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 950158View attachment 950153
In fact, she did not even make her own dress, because she does not know how to sew. Beginning with a "cheap old dress" - as seen on the dress form - she claims to have added extra tulle to make a cummerbund thing, some sort of cape/train, and floor-length underskirts.

Obviously she does not have enough tulle for this project. At best, this is going to look like a skimpy, wilted fail from a $10 WISH PROM DRESSES TRY ON HAUL ONLINE SHOPPING DISASTER???

I'm on tenterhooks.
I was really confused when she said she doesn’t even know how to use a sewing machine. Because hand sewing a dress takes forever and it super difficult - need tons of practice. So she didn’t make a dress, she just bought a dress and sloppily tacked on a bunch of tulle.

Bitch wishes she looked like Loretta Lynn in 1973. Mrs Lynn’s knew how to sew her own beautiful dresses and clothes for the rest of her family. By 1973 she was so famous she had her dresses made by master seamstresses. Alice got a cheap vintage prom dress with half ass tulle glued on it or put on like a bad ghetto weave.

Loretta Lynn is a goddamn legend, talented beyond belief and a class act. Alice isn’t good enough to drink her piss.

She needs to keep Loretta Lynn's name out of her whore mouth.
Exactly.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
The first thing that comes to mind when looking at Alice is "boxy". She just looks wide, ill proportioned with over-sized hands and forearms and shoulders.

I think her date is one of her hag fags from the Toolbox.

If you search #nycbgala on Insta, you'll see women dressed in exquisite and expertly fitted gowns who took a minute to do their hair. Then you'll see a drunk who got a hold of a glue gun and plastic netting. It's way worse worse than I imagined it would be, and it's the dress she deserves.
I don't think the "king prawn" style flowing dresses flatter a woman's figure (kinda looks like a cocktail shrimp) but if you're going to wear one at least have a figure like this woman that attended:

prawndress.png

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like she crawled out of a gutter to give herself a jawline with a black magic marker. The inside of her elbow is black and her skin is yellow, and she thinks shooping a jawline will distract from that? Holy fucking flop sweat.

View attachment 952167
She seems to believe she can pull off the “beautiful mess” look, but no one can pull off that look after 25, not even Edie Sedgwick. After 25 it’s just the “sloppy, fat drunken hag” look, but that is super easy to pull off.

Also LOL at her owning a seamstress dress form but doesn’t know how to use a sewing machine. (It’s not actually hard to operate a sewing machine, but sewing well is another matter)

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s too fat and unattractive and poor to go for traditional high end fashion, like all the other women who I saw on IG, ,(SJP, Brooke Shields, a woman wearing Prabal Gurung off the runway) but she can create her own classy style. So far, hers is apparently “laugh at me.”

She consistently wears that light pink that actually is a difficult color to wear, like pale yellow. You need deep skin tones for it; it’s all wrong for her. If she wants pink, go hot pink. Every dress I see her wear is exactly the wrong shape for her body type with some strange sleeve or neckline or homemade appearance, but not in a good way.

The dress she wore to this “gala” might be the worst I’ve ever seen. First year design students would laugh at that. Especially in comparison to all the other women I saw, who dressed elegantly and normally. I didn’t like every dress but none of the others screamed “I’m tacky. “

It’s so clearly an old dress with mismatched tulle tacked underneath and various weird spots on top. I don’t know why she isn’t embarrassed to step outside in it. It’d have been ugly left alone-but better that way. I saw short dresses there.

If she goes to all these fundraisers or galas, and hasn't got money (then why is she going?) she ought to have a nice, simple black dress that she can change up each time with different jewelry, shoes, wrap, and a quality handbag. Why she wants to go out looking like the leftover scraps scooped up from the floor of a quienciera specialty dressmaker is beyond my ability to comprehend.

We say Chantel has no shame but Alice seems to be missing that quality too. Is she actually making fun of everybody else there by wearing a toilet paper looking dress? She cannot possibly think that was acceptable? Or funny? Or...good? There isn’t that much alcohol in the world.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also LOL at her owning a seamstress dress form but doesn’t know how to use a sewing machine. (It’s not actually hard to operate a sewing machine, but sewing well is another matter)
Well, she needed the prop for her IG photo shoot. What's the point of doing literally anything if you can't post it online and get attention?

That's what always sticks out to me most about her apartment. Nothing seems personal or thoughtful about her horrible decor. It's all just shit she bought because she saw other (richer) people with it on IG, or because it was the right shade of boring to compliment her other junk for her 'candid' photos.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, she needed the prop for her IG photo shoot. What's the point of doing literally anything if you can't post it online and get attention?

That's what always sticks out to me most about her apartment. Nothing seems personal or thoughtful about her horrible decor. It's all just shit she bought because she saw other (richer) people with it on IG, or because it was the right shade of boring to compliment her other junk for her 'candid' photos.
Her apartment looks like a cheap real estate staging company decorated it. Impersonal, generic and blank is definitely the style she’s achieved

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
She's no great beauty by any means, but she could definitely look more polished if she wore clothes that were actually flattering to her shape (with shapewear as needed) and had a sleeker hairstyle. Even the plainest woman can clean up nicely with a little bit of knowledge. Alice just comes off as unhinged. Even Bjork couldn't get away with that shit now.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess she's trying to make pink dresses ~her thing~

When I first saw the plans I assumed it was for some kind of drag or creative event, or maybe a later Halloween event, where it's acceptable or encouraged for people to wear handmade Avant garde type stuff.
I can't fathom why she thought it was a good idea. Maybe it's a play to save money, but keep up appearances as the quirky eccentric who wears whatever she wants? That only works if you have any talent. It's obviously a totally different dress with random shit tacked on. It wouldn't even look good as a Halloween costume, which is what I originally thought this was for.
Then she gets a picture with the guy with tulle shoulders as if they have anything in common. His thing is actually well made and looks cool. It's probably not even the same material as I imagine she got bargain basement fabric because it's all the same right?

By the way; tulle is scratchy, really scratchy. There's a reason why even halfway decent tulle skirts will have a silky underskirt, because it will scratch the shit out of your skin and be extremely uncomfortable. Alice, being a narcissist with no experience whatsoever likely just tacked all this shitty tulle right up on the inside of the dress and was probably itching all night, on top of looking like a frilly rocket.

Last edited:

Slowboat to China

Drinking Toilet Duck
kiwifarms.net
Oh my gosh, no. That isn't a good look. A lovely, icy pale pink can look good on someone with dark hair and pale skin, but that pink is just a shade off from flesh tones. I'm reminded of Eva Ibbotson's description of an awkward bridesmaid in a pink dress: "A prematurely dished-up and rather nervous ham."

As much as KF likes to pick over cows' appearances, Alice is far from the worst-looking person on this site. If she took the time to choose colors and cuts that fitted her, and did her hair for these events, I think she could look much better. But tacking a random tulle skirt underneath existing tulle layers, and then adding puffs and froths of tulle to her arms and some random long-ass tulle hanging off the back ... Absolutely not. And the preexisting ruffles only serve to widen the midsection, pink sash be damned.

That looks like a pretty nice dress form, though. I do have dress form envy.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my gosh, no. That isn't a good look. A lovely, icy pale pink can look good on someone with dark hair and pale skin, but that pink is just a shade off from flesh tones. I'm reminded of Eva Ibbotson's description of an awkward bridesmaid in a pink dress: "A prematurely dished-up and rather nervous ham."

As much as KF likes to pick over cows' appearances, Alice is far from the worst-looking person on this site. If she took the time to choose colors and cuts that fitted her, and did her hair for these events, I think she could look much better. But tacking a random tulle skirt underneath existing tulle layers, and then adding puffs and froths of tulle to her arms and some random long-ass tulle hanging off the back ... Absolutely not. And the preexisting ruffles only serve to widen the midsection, pink sash be damned.

That looks like a pretty nice dress form, though. I do have dress form envy.
She could look good, even at her current weight. She’s got some good features and thick hair. The problem is she never learned to dress like an adult, but is stuck in 1990’s hipster shit she liked in high school. This would probably be okay if she was back in Texas, but she’s trying to appear at NYC fundraising events. She looks like a rube trying way too hard to be an interesting big city eccentric. She’s imitating styles much younger and thinner women did fifteen years ago.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino