Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alcoholic seltzer's been a thing lately. It's great for people who've previously destroyed their intestinal tracts with actual liquor and it's relatively low-impact as far as booze goes. Even if you haven't destroyed your guts, it's the perfect kinda drink for someone whose addiction has transcended the gastronomic dimensions of drinking - people who've abandoned the idea of a delicious multilayered single malt ages ago and are simply here to stop the shakes.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
I think by "medieval inspired" she means "television inspired" but we'll see. I vote it looking like something between a Star Trek uniform and Morticia Addams.

Is this whole dressmaking thing a new thing with her? Because it keeps looking like she's just winging this shit without any idea of how it's actually supposed to be done.
She is definitely larping, she may have finally realised that being known for being a bitch on a website might require some diversification. Like the many people who own a guitar and have not learned it. I don't think she'll get past the stage of pretending to sew vs. actually learning it, but it might be a sign of trying to mitigate her financial hardship.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is one damn delightful trainwreck.
View attachment 964799
This says more about her than a 6,000 word essay.

Even just the fact that she couldn't wait until she attained competence to show the world. Try new shit, fail at it, but don't cash it in for asspats till you're actually good. Children know this.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Did we know Malice has a Tumblr? She do. (Archive) She's using it as a redirect for GOMI since FB and IG have disallowed her from posting the GOMI url. It's as dead as her site which is as dead as her Twitter which is as dead as her sex life and the hair that is glued to her skull.

Please respect her pronouns!

SHEHER.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did we know Malice has a Tumblr? She do. (Archive) She's using it as a redirect for GOMI since FB and IG have disallowed her from posting the GOMI url. It's as dead as her site which is as dead as her Twitter which is as dead as her sex life and the hair that is glued to her skull.

Please respect her pronouns!

View attachment 978076

Man, the NYC thing is an important part of her identity. She wants to be sure everyone knows Alice Walker is living in NYC because ...it makes her cool, special? IDK. Is she like Glitter and Lasers in that respect?

Most people who deal with forums or SM shit don’t want to broadcast the city they live in, but Alice makes that shit part of numerous screen names.

kirani90

kiwifarms.net
Wow, still considers the fact that she drinks and smokes to be an interesting and vital part of her identity. Very cool Alice! And did she really go to the trouble of getting verified when she gets 0-5 likes per post?

Slowboat to China

Drinking Toilet Duck
kiwifarms.net
OK, I'm very curious to see how this dress will turn out. Her insta has several posts of sewing materials and talk about learning, and she at least admits she's a beginner. But it looks like she's jumping straight into making custom dresses and not practicing much on smaller stuff. That's OK, for cosplay, but not streetwear and party clothes.

I wonder what's brought this on? She tagged her new dress project as "Maximilian armor," which I have to admit is not a reference I expected from a would-be NYC socialite. Maybe she saw some armor at one of those museum galas and decided she wanted it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino