Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to her preg bump from IG? She must have a girdle stronger than William Shatner's.
She ran it through the vodka baby abortion filter and it disappeared.

Her boob job is so hilariously lopsided it's like she did it herself.

I got a case of hashtag creep and it led me to OZ where Alice will ask the Wizard for weight loss surgery and some class. I had to share.

YELLOWBRICKHO.png

Such a stark contrast between the pictures she curates and reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She ran it through the vodka baby abortion filter and it disappeared.

Her boob job is so hilariously lopsided it's like she did it herself.
Her boobs are fake? They just look like chubby girl boobs where the weight just keeps going to the boobs, but they look like fat globs, not like breasts. Like ALR and her cleavage-o-fat. If she lost 300 lbs, she'd probably be nearly flat, but at nearly 600lbs, she's got ... what's the boob equivalent of food baby? Calorie curves? Lard lumps?

smackpops

kiwifarms.net
Her boobs are fake? They just look like chubby girl boobs where the weight just keeps going to the boobs, but they look like fat globs, not like breasts. Like ALR and her cleavage-o-fat. If she lost 300 lbs, she'd probably be nearly flat, but at nearly 600lbs, she's got ... what's the boob equivalent of food baby? Calorie curves? Lard lumps?
If i remember right she got the boobs on a discount or possibly free? She pimped the doctor on her IG for awhile.

kirani90

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, she looks enormous compared to that other chick. Not surprised that didn't make it to her feed, there's not enough skinny app in the world.

I guess since she's tried and failed so many times to drink responsibly she's just pretending it's a lifestyle choice, since it's literally the only way she can socialize. You're not 25, Alice. You're not a "party girl". You're a full tilt alcoholic who's destroying your health so some queens half your age will think you're fun and sloppy.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She got a very public breast reduction. She had pics on her Insta of her on the surgery table with her boobs cut open. It was as horrifying as it sounds.

She used to be big chested which gave her enormous bulk better proportions. Now she's just a fat chick with small, lopsided tits.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for breaking board etiquette and double posting, but I got a case of hashtag creep and it led me to OZ where Alice will ask the Wizard for weight loss surgery and some class. I had to share.

View attachment 1010607

She looks like a guy. Not like a fun drag queen or anything... just a guy in a wig and a dress. She has the most remarkably unfeminine body shape. No breasts, no waist, no butt. She's just a barrel with a double chin.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She got a very public breast reduction. She had pics on her Insta of her on the surgery table with her boobs cut open. It was as horrifying as it sounds.

She used to be big chested which gave her enormous bulk better proportions. Now she's just a fat chick with small, lopsided tits.
Was she thinner when she got the boob reduction and lift? Seems odd to electively cut away that much tissue on a big girl and leave her body so unbalanced. There’s a reason girls with big hips should have big boobs.

I wonder if they are wonky because she just gained weight after the reduction.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was she thinner when she got the boob reduction and lift? Seems odd to electively cut away that much tissue on a big girl and leave her body so unbalanced. There’s a reason girls with big hips should have big boobs.

I wonder if they are wonky because she just gained weight after the reduction.
This is what she looked like about two weeks prior to her boob job. It's hard to tell if she was much bigger or smaller than she is presently. Roughly the same, I guess. Now she just looks like a fire hydrant. Overall, not an improvement.

BIGAL.jpg

MichaelScarn

kiwifarms.net
She had another drunken night out alone last night (Yeah there's a pic of her with other people but she definitely just met them at the event. ETA: one is a manager of the bar she was at [in fact CALLED The UES]). Continuing to fetishize the UES. Shaming some random for wearing Uggs. Honestly it's just sad.

70804065_145887033407471_5774384641063741707_n.jpg
73180612_507050616819427_4893503431803453999_n.jpg
73398080_164211611355246_6621913942022486634_n.jpg

thejackal

kiwifarms.net

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what alcoholics do. They fetishize bars and drinking late into the night-they think their long drunken rambles with others are meaningful, and eventually, they suddenly vomit up blood and die alone in a hospital of cirrhosis of the liver.

We’d love to think they understood and regretted their wasted life, bad decisions and people they hurt, but like the fatties and anorexics we follow, they don’t. They just die, leaning nothing and leaving nothing.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like we missed the good shit last night because unlike Alice, most of us have jobs and families to attend to in the morning.

View attachment 1020689

She's been bar hopping all week hoping old drunks will ignore her do not bangs.

View attachment 1020695

View attachment 1020701

Word in the grapevine is she's been banned from Uber.
It’s just sad. It’s like she’s pretending she’s 25 it’s 2000 and just got done with a crazy night out seeing the Yeah Yeah Yeahs or Mogwai down at Coney Island High.. but she’s 45, it’s 2019, and she’s hanging out with lonely, middle aged corporate gay guys in lame UES bars.

smackpops

kiwifarms.net
It's not drinking alone if you're at a bar, right guys? Right???

Jesus. Obviously I'd love to know more but there's a part of me that worries its so pathetic I'll start feeling bad for this heifer.
I live in the sticks no Uber here. what's it take to get banned from it? shitting pants in car or puking, maybe sexually harassing a driver?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Free the Pedos

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I live in the sticks no Uber here. what's it take to get banned from it? shitting pants in car or puking, maybe sexually harassing a driver?
Too low a rating, meaning enough people reported you for being rude / drunk / messy / puking / fighting that you are no longer permitted to be a customer. Drivers are the same - if they dip below 4 of 5 stars, they're out. If you dip below 4 of 5 stars rating, you're out.

For example, for every time she's passed out or puked in the car, she's been given a fine for cleaning and / or holding up the driver from more pickups. And she took it everywhere.