Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is really embarrassing and it only has 12 likes :/
View attachment 1024484
Doesn’t she ban everyone that hasn’t signed a loyalty pledge from her IG and GOMI? I’m surprised she’s even got 12 followers at this point.

Also that was not at all funny and pointless. I can’t believe she actually took the time to edit it together.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t she ban everyone that hasn’t signed a loyalty pledge from her IG and GOMI? I’m surprised she’s even got 12 followers at this point.

Also that was not at all funny and pointless. I can’t believe she actually took the time to edit it together.
Well, she probably liked it once, which leaves 11 of her sockpuppets?

It's really bewildering that she's so ban-happy on GOMI. Hater ad views pay as well as her boot-lickers. Sure, people who are banned can still read there (unless she bans your IP and you get a you've been banned message at the server level), but people who can interact on the site visit more often and stay longer. She really is a lunatic, the more she bans, the more beer she has to sling at the toolbox (if she's even still employed there).

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Per her stories, Alice is in court. Drunk and disorderly charges?

View attachment 1033565

ETA: Update: she has conspicuously deleted the post from her story as of 10 pm EST.
Blogsnark said she had jury duty. Idk how they know it, but I feel it's likely, if she was in court because she's in trouble, she wouldn't instagram it.

kirani90

kiwifarms.net
Alice, who seems to be drunk pretty much all the time these days, says a friend's daughter left her very realistic baby doll at her house. So naturally WaCkY aLiCe takes it to the bar with her. A bunch of videos of her grasping for attention. It's interesting that December is prime gala season and she's been pretty quiet on that front. Maybe the money is drying up. Or maybe she realized she wasn't getting anything out of it besides some shooped Instagram pics. Now she just hits bar after bar, where it's acceptable to get shitfaced every night.

75567004_2376733962588132_5220625465697487725_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
^The fact that she once had a real, live baby that she abandoned coupled with the uncomfortable forced laughter of Alice's audience in that video....

What a cringey piece of shit.
She thinks she's cute, but everyone already knows that she abandoned her actual baby for no other reason than to perpetually live the "single party girl" lifestyle. We can only be glad she didn't pull a Casey Anthony on him and that the father was willing to step up.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I mean at least she's being honest about how she'd treat a baby since from the sounds of it that's pretty much what she did with her actual son.

• Agree
Reactions: rocknrollmartian

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
This thread is amazing and her downspiraling alcoholism as she strives to join the ranks of the elite UES douchebags is hilarious.

Can we introduce her to maddox? If they had a baby it'd be like the darth vader of lolcows. Thank god her ovaries are shriveled up and broken, no way she'd get through a pregnancy without giving the kid FAS.

Reactions: Bunny at Law

ricecake

Food Attic
kiwifarms.net
She's doing that thing she likes to do where she sets up her tripod and two glasses of booze and pretends that someone else is there with her. And that she's not day drinking by herself. This time it's supposedly a gay British man. Um, yeah, sure...
Don't talk about photos without posting them faggot.

That sure looks like a tripod leg reflecting in that wine bottle...
Untitled.png

Sure Jan

kiwifarms.net
Better?

gay british xmas.png

The irony, it burns! The only reason why 99.9% of people know that Alice exists is because she has a site dedicated to trashing others called GOMI. Is it sadder and lonelier to sit in gay bars alone on Xmas, and to pretend to be Jewish, than it is to remark on her made up photos she posts on IG trying to pretend she has friends?

sad angry.png

Last edited by a moderator: