Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The irony, it burns! The only reason why 99.9% of people know that Alice exists is because she has a site dedicated to trashing others called GOMI. Is it sadder and lonelier to sit in gay bars alone on Xmas, and to pretend to be Jewish, than it is to remark on her made up photos she posts on IG trying to pretend she has friends?

View attachment 1069787
This is fucking hilarious. Alice, you run a fucking forum dedicated to internet stalking.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
see for me, it's the pretence she maintains that is so hypocritical. It's the lies about how she's totes spending Christmas day drinking with her "British" gay bestie that's gross.

There's nothing wrong with spending Christmas how you like, or any other holiday indeed. And yeah, people spend them alone, either by choice or not. It happens. I would have some respect for her if she owned the situation for what it is and admitted she was spending Christmas alone drinking a lot.

Everything about her is pathetic, fake and trashy, and she tries so hard to emulate and copy people she spends all her time, and has built up a community for, tearing down others.

Cracks me the fuck up the dumb bitch took that bait and all because it just proves everything we say about her. I'd say the lady doth protest too much but she's no lady

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It cracks me up that she made her 'career' making fun of women who were mainly online to post content related to their happy, attractive families and their nice homes and to talk about their fun lives. And here's Alice... in a shitty beige apartment in a city where no one gives a shit about her, trying to convince strangers online that her chronic alcoholism is fun and zany, and making up fags to hang out with her on holidays. She's too much of a femcel to even make up a fake Christmas booty call. I always thought her ire towards the mommy-bloggers and the professional wives was pure jealousy, and when she does shit like this, it just kind of confirms it for me. What a bitter old hag.

kirani90

kiwifarms.net
bigal.jpg

Is that an ironic soccer mom hairstyle?
Is she TRYING to look like this lady? Cuz she's nailing it.
FerrisBueller_ediemcclurg.jpg

If she spent as much time cultivating actual relationships with people as she does getting hammered with randos at the bar, she might not have to spend her holidays alone. These elaborate stories she tells to pretend she's hanging out with people are getting really sad honestly.
And of course she's private again, what a wimp. She does this every year.

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
If she spent as much time cultivating actual relationships with people as she does getting hammered with randos at the bar, she might not have to spend her holidays alone. These elaborate stories she tells to pretend she's hanging out with people are getting really sad honestly.
Impossible for an alcoholic narcissist with an overbearing and obnoxious personality whose online identity is "bitter bitch who hates Mormon mommies."

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
It's beautifully poetic that her desperate, embarrassing lie was exposed in a bottle of booze.
Guess her old testament God didn't like her menorah virtue signalling last week got a little revenge.

It's just sad tho really. In your 20s or even 30s this could be considered ecentric but in you 40s? Come on. At least use the money to travel and drink: she has to have seen the inside of almost every single Manhattan bar by now. She is addicted not just to booze but to a lifestyle she thinks people in NYC actually live their entire life or something that don't come from absurd old money. Too many F Scott books as a teen maybe.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
she has to have seen the inside of almost every single Manhattan bar by now.
She goes to Dorrian’s and the place where she works tending bar. Maybe a few other places trashy enough to let her in. She never goes to nice bars or even the fun Village dives.

She is pathetisad beyond belief. Even the son she abandoned probably realized before he hit high school just how lucky he was that this crazy cunt left him. She’s a piece of shit and she knows it, hence her desperate need to escape reality every waking minute of her miserable life.

Apathy is my superpower

you're not my real mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I shouldn't but I can't help feel bad for her. Like she's honestly one of the most pathetic people I've ever heard of. And I can't see this story having a happy ending :/
I feel you, same here.

I think that someday she will be so drunk or high that she

- slips in the shower/tub, hits her head and dies

or

- chokes to death on her own vomit while sleeping

(:_(

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alice has decided that if she privates her Instagram, no one will be able to tell she's an obese alcoholic.

Well, no one except for every person she encounters in her daily life: the bodega guys, everyone at her favorite gay bar, everyone at every bar she haunts until close, her neighbors, her doorman, her hairdresser, and every person who has ever seen her blearily leaving the house in the morning for a pack of smokes and more booze whilst she clutches her very last can of White Claw to stave off the DTs.
Screenshot_20200103-081152_Chrome.jpg

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost feel bad about how she must be to the bar workers/patrons the type of person you keep around because they're a functional worker, but socially you like to laugh at them. Like, ignore their passive-aggressiveness, appease them to avoid drama, but everybody around them understands that they are there to laugh at. The more they appease her, the more she 'delights' them by opening up more of her personality and lets her guard down.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her gay, lush British tripod friend makes it sounds like she’s trying to RP Lee Israel (of “Can You Ever Forgive Me?” fame) now. I bet she watched the movie recently.

Only Lee Israel was a tough old real jewish dyke, with a caustic wit and intelligence that resulted in a successful writing career for a few decades. Then alcoholism and being an unrepentant asshole led to poverty and eventually literary forgery in her late forties - with some help from her gay male alcoholic friend (who wasn’t actually British in real life).

The fact Alice feels the need to stage these fake “my quirky city life” scenes for IG in her 40’s is just sad. People can smell the desperation all the way on the left coast. Wonder if she even has enough of a relationship with her son to call him during the holidays?

Last edited: